Over 7,574,212 Free Local Classifieds
Current Matches  (26)

Category:


Location:


Offer Type:


Featured Ads:


Price:

-

Additional Info:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get an alert with the newest ads for "chevy s10" in Manitoba.

Sort by
Showing 1 - 20 of 26 Ads
Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Sign Up
Get an alert with the newest ads for "chevy s10" in Manitoba.
Sponsored Links:

spare tires . ford ranger/expeditition , chevy blazer,s10
$50.00
Winnipeg27/04/2016
both 235's full size spares 50 for both obo
STEP BARS FOR BLAZER/JIMMY
$250.00
Winnipeg27/04/2016
I have a set of brand new, still in original packaging, never been installed stainless steel step tubes that will fit any 4 door 1995-2004 GMC Jimmy, Chevy Blazer or S10. These step bars are almost…
02-06 S10/Blazer Hood
$80.00
Winnipeg24/04/2016
Hood for sale for a 2002-2006 Chevy S10 or blazer. In good condition looking to get $80 or best offer. Call or text 2042970660 no emails thanks
205/75R15  full set
$275.00
Winnipeg24/04/2016
Off a 2003 Chevy s10 Motomaster aw all season 8 (32seconds) 4.75 inch bolt pattern Comes with hub caps $275
4" Drop Blocks - Chevrolet S10 / Sonoma
$40.00
Winnipeg24/04/2016
Pair of 4" angled drop blocks out of a Chevy S10 / GMC Sonoma Asking $40 Email, Text or Call (204) 250-1857
GM G Body or Chevy S 10 Brake Calipers
$40.00
Winnipeg24/04/2016
Sonoma, Chevy S10 or GM G body front brake calipers. C/W mounting pins, slider bushings and brake hoses. All parts 12 months old. Calipers were painted with a high quality automotive paint. Pistons…
Winter tires and rims (205/75r15)
$130.00
Winnipeg23/04/2016
Set of Wintermark winter tires on rims. 2 of the tires are studded (40% tread left) and the other 2 have about 60% tread left. Tire size is 205/75r15 with a 5 bolt pattern. Last used on a Chevy s10.…
1986 Chevrolet S10 HOOD
$50.00
Winnipeg23/04/2016
Very clean hood off a 1986 Chevy S10 that’s taking up space in my loft. Its not perfect, but definitely not scrap worthy. Too good to throw away. Call or text Kyle at 204-793-6625
4 chevy transmission ( clearing garage)
$1,235.00
Winnipeg22/04/2016
Hi, I have ((2) 4 speed automatic transmissions that are for a 1996 Chevy S10 with a 4 cylinder engine. I had this s10 which did not work except in reverse. I bought from Ebay a transmission and…
2000 Chevy s-10 or sonoma
Please Contact
Winnipeg19/04/2016
Parting out parts for Sonoma. Engine runs good, lots of usable parts, most drivetrain shot
Chevy S10 stock tail lights
$40.00
Winnipeg17/04/2016
Stock s10 tails lights
93 Chevy S-10 grill
$35.00
Winnipeg12/04/2016
93 Chevy S-10 grill. Asking 35.00 OBO Call Gil @ 204 619 3015
Side View Mirrors Optic Glow -n 1 Pair
$85.00
Winnipeg11/04/2016
Pair of Mirrors- Optic Glow Mirrors designed for show cars and off road use. Brand New, never installed, out of box cannot return. Illumminated Side View Mirrors 98 –up Blazer, GMC/ Chevy, Jimmy,S10…
Hidden Hitch Like New!
$100.00
Winnipeg04/04/2016
Multi-fit, should fit on most smaller vehicles with a ladder frame. It came off of a 83 Chevy S10 5000lb capacity $100 obo
Headlight assembly 98-up s10 very good condition
$30.00
Winnipeg01/04/2016
Drivers side headlamp assembly fits 98-up Chevy s10. Very good condition, comes with bulbs $30
GMC Chevy 7.5 ,7.6 ring and pinion 3.42 ratio
$65.00
Winnipeg30/03/2016
Good used set of gears fits all Blazers and S10 7.6 diffs good used gears Check my other ads call 204.224.2921 ___990.2914
SBC 7 Litre oilpan
$120.00
Winnipeg25/03/2016
Custom made high volume oil pan. Perfect for your S10 V8 swap or Chevy2/Nova Fits a gen 1, or 1986 and down 2 piece rear main seal engine.
Lowering kit
$50.00
Winnipeg20/03/2016
3inch lowering kit brand new for Chevy s10
3 OLD NIEHOFF PARTS 2 SETS OF BRUSHES AND ROTOR 27-34 CHEV$5 EA
$5.00
Winnipeg18/03/2016
3 OLD IGNITION PARTS FOR 1920S, 30S CHEVY.1 DIST ROTOR DR12OR DR44 FOR 27-34 CHEVY AND 2 SETS OF BRUSHES 3 PER SET.FOR 1925-36 CHEVY.$5.00 EACH OR ALL FOR $10.00.PH BRIAN 9-8 PM 204-888-8313
2 NEW SETS OF DR-10 1960S CORVAIR IGNITION POINTS $7.00 EA
$7.00
Winnipeg18/03/2016
2 NEW SETS OF CHEVY CORVAIR IGNITION POINTS #DR-10.1960S $7.00 EACH 2 /$10.00 PH BRIAN 9-8 PM 204-888-8313
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

    My Watchlist ()

    Recently Added: