Over 6,556,096
Free Local Classifieds
Current Matches (139)

Category:


Location:


Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Bathurst
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:


Featured Ads:


Price:

-

Additional Info:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get a daily email with the newest ads for other cars & vehicles in Bathurst.

Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Sign Up
Get a daily email with the newest ads for other cars & vehicles in Bathurst.
Sponsored Links:
Want to promote your Ad here? Learn More
Top Ads See All
Motorhome Rental Wanted:Motorhome Rental

Hi We are from Edmonton,Alberta and flying into Bathurst on July 23,2015. We are looking for a motorhome to rent for 3 weeks. From July 23 - August 12, 2015. There will just be myself, my wife and ...

Please Contact
Tracteur à gazon à vendre Tracteur à gazon à vendre

Craftsman 19.5hp hydrostatique

$500.00 < 9 hours ago
Manteau alpinestar gp pro et helmet icon color match Manteau alpinestar gp pro et helmet icon color match

Alpinestar jacket paid 700$ last summer, size us 44 / eu 54. 450$ And helmet icon color match size Medium. 150$ Txt or call 506-337-4950

$500.00 < 16 hours ago
HEADER SHORTIE JEEP 2000-2004 6CYL HEADER SHORTIE JEEP 2000-2004 6CYL

HEADER SHORTIE JEEP 2000-2004 6CYL

$175.00 < 24 hours ago
HEADER SHORTIE JEEP 2000-2004 6CYL NEW HEADER SHORTIE JEEP 2000-2004 6CYL NEW

HEADER SHORTIE JEEP 2000-2004 6CYL

$600.00 < 24 hours ago
AFE COLD AIR INTAKE DODGE 5.9L 03/07 REG 570$ FOR 350$ NEW AFE COLD AIR INTAKE DODGE 5.9L 03/07 REG 570$ FOR 350$ NEW

This Stage 2 cold air intake system produces 21 max horsepower, 53lbs. x ft. torque and out-flowed the factory intake by 80%. Enclosed in a durable 16 gauge, powder-coated heat shield; this air…

$300.00 < 24 hours ago
Wheel Balancer Wanted:Wheel Balancer

Je suis à la recherche d'un Wheel Balancer pour usage personnel à prix raisonnable.

Please Contact 22/04/2015
Tire Changer Wanted:Tire Changer

Je suis à la recherche d'un Tire Changer pour usage personnel à prix raisonnable.

Please Contact 22/04/2015
Seat covers
Seat covers

Beige Seat covers bought for my Volkswagen Cabrio but would do in a Jetta. Bought at Canadian Tire for 49,99$.

$7.00 22/04/2015
White 2-135 tractor for parts(bad engine)
White 2-135 tractor for parts(bad engine)

4x4 2-135 Broken crank recent turbo and elbow Powershift transmission Working well 540-1000 pto 540 shaft missing

$4,000.00 22/04/2015
command start
command start

command start out of a 2010 ford f 150 may fit other models.... was bought at ASAP..... works well ....price is negotiable

$75.00 22/04/2015
Pneux 4 Saison Pneux 4 Saison

Pneux neuf jamais utiliser achter pour mon .Wave G3, trop gros. 4 Saison P195/65R15,Yotimo H428 Radial

$200.00 22/04/2015
Kenwood subwoofer set-up
Kenwood subwoofer set-up

I've got a kenwood 1000 watt, 10" subwoofer with box. I have a 1000 watt kenwood bass-boost amplifier with remote control for bass level and it also as bridgeable power for speekers ( but it's more…

$225.00 21/04/2015
2007 f150 power steering hose
2007 f150 power steering hose

made to fit an 07 f150 5.4L new, still in package

$60.00 21/04/2015
looking for power takeoff shaft Wanted:looking for power takeoff shaft

i'm looking for a power takeoff shaft foe a 81 400 Belarus

Please Contact 20/04/2015
MOTORMASTER ENGINE OIL MOTORMASTER ENGINE OIL

4.4L OF MOTORMASTER 10W-30 WITH SYNTHETIC BLEND ( UN OPENDED)

$12.00 20/04/2015
Bridgestone front tire & Budwheel Alluminium
Bridgestone front tire & Budwheel Alluminium

I have 4 tires Bridgestone and alluminium bud wheel for steering axle , tire size 315/80/22.5 2 tires are around 45%good and the other 2 are around 55%. Asking 400 each OBO.

Please Contact 20/04/2015
rack for a ford ranger
rack for a ford ranger

I have a rack for a ford ranger, could be used for a boat or to carry ladders etc. Asking $75.00 or best offer you can reach me at 546-2397 asked for Edmond. Thank you

$75.00 20/04/2015
siège de 4 roue siège de 4 roue

Siège de 4 roue a vendre

Please Contact 20/04/2015
Firestone Electric Level Command II Systems 2158 Firestone Electric Level Command II Systems 2158

Firestone Electric Level Command II Systems Model-2158 in mint condition sold the truck with the airbag system but kept the compressor kit. Only used 1 year. Asking 200$ NEG contact gaetan…

$200.00 19/04/2015
Looking For Steel Pipe for Close Line Looking For Steel Pipe for Close Line

Steel Pipe

Please Contact 19/04/2015
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

    My Watchlist ()

    Recently Added: