Over 7,642,463 Free Local Classifieds
Current Matches  (19)

Category:


Location:


Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Windsor Region
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:


Featured Ads:


Price:

-

Additional Info:


For Sale By:


Year:

-

Make:


Model:


Kilometers:

-

Body Type:


Transmission:


Colour:


Fuel Type:


No. of Doors:


No. of Seats:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get an alert with the newest ads for used cars & trucks in Windsor Region.

Sort by
Showing 1 - 19 of 19 Ads
Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Sign Up
For Sale By:
AnyOwnerDealer
Sponsored Links:

Starter vehicle
$300.00
Windsor Region< 8 hours ago
Looking for a good starter vehicle under $300 don't care about the condition
1000000km
2005 Other Other Pickup Truck
Please Contact
Windsor Region30/04/2016
I'm looking to purchase a full size pick-up truck, model year 2005 and newer. Truck must be accident free, no rust and have a V8 motor (pulling a 7000lb trailer). Would prefer 2wd vs 4wd but am…
120000km | Automatic
Parts
$150.00
Windsor Region29/04/2016
1978 gas tank and fender Yamaha bike
9999999km
Anyone that is looking for a vehicle, come on down to BEST RATE
$7,000.00
Windsor Region28/04/2016
It's the end of the month and were closing deals. Now is your chance to get the best deal possible. We have a huge variety of cars to chosse from. Price ranging from 7,000 to 49,000$. Come on down or…
100000km
LOOKING FOR CAR
Please Contact
Windsor Region26/04/2016
Looking for a car under 2000 safety and e test included Text 226 783 4335
200km
Looking for a used car!
Please Contact
Windsor Region25/04/2016
I am looking for a used car, no damage to the body, one that runs good and doesn't need any work to pass a safety and etest! I am a little tight on money and I'm hoping to find something decent for…
200000km | Automatic
LOOKING FOR CAR ASAP!!
$2,000.00
Windsor Region25/04/2016
looking for reliable car, saftied and etested! willing to give 2000$ cash. I'm a student looking for something ASAP.. text 2262463549 or email
200000km | Automatic
Grummond boxvan
Please Contact
Windsor Region22/04/2016
Grummond 10-1/2' box ALUMINUM body DIESEL, new tires 2 new batteries, new front end parts, Trailer hitch recent e test and safety. newer locks Call Larry 519 945 5911. Please don't email. Call the…
140000km | Automatic
1950 Packard Deluxe 8
$12,000.00
Windsor Region21/04/2016
Just ordered the headliner and windlacing, it'll be here in 2 weeks and I'll get a new appraisal when it's finished. May consider trade/partial trade for something unique Only interested in 2 door…
1950km | Automatic
NEW 18" BLACK RIMS
$200.00
Windsor Region19/04/2016
BRAND NEW!!! SPECS ARE IN CHART
2015km | Other
1987 Other Other Pickup Truck
Please Contact
Windsor Region14/04/2016
Wanted pick up truck before 1987 with no E test nessesary send info and Price. Will call you.
570000km
Im looking for a van or suv to purchase under $2000
Please Contact
Windsor Region08/04/2016
Im looking to purchase a van with stow n go or an suv with 5 or more seats . email what you have for sale .
183123km
LOOKING FOR A MANUAL CAR  WANT TO BUY
$600.00
Windsor Region06/04/2016
Doesn't matter what you have long as it's Manual Running strong Willing to pay up to 600 Text 226 340 4926
300000km | Manual
MICKEY TOMPSON TIRES
$200.00
Windsor Region03/04/2016
I have a full set of Mickey Thompson tires. Fits 17" rims. 2 have about 60% life on them and the other 2 have about 40% life on them, should pass safety without a problem. Call or text anytime…
1km | Other
REALLY CHEAP CAR
Please Contact
Windsor Region01/04/2016
I am looking for a car that i could buy for cheap or lease for a period. I dont care what the make of the car is, I just need to drive myself to and from work everyday. please contact if you can help…
1km | Automatic
Single mother looking for car
Please Contact
Windsor Region22/03/2016
Hello I'm a single mother of a 10 year old and a PSW but I'm unable to go back to work at Saint Elizabeth due to my car breaking down. (had to scrap it) I can afford up to 3500 safetied and e tested…
160000km
Looking to Buy Scrap Car
$100.00
Windsor Region17/03/2016
I will buy your scrap car and pick it up. I offer 100.00 on most cars. Ownership and keys required. call or text 226 280 4980 thanks have a great day
99999km
2009 Chevy Cruz turbo new
$150.00
Windsor Region11/03/2016
Turbo 2009 Chevy Cruz turbo new
10km
Looking for car that's safety. And E tested
Please Contact
Windsor Region06/03/2016
Lookin for my first car .. Must be safety and e tested , looking to spend between 1000-3000
10km
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

    My Watchlist ()

    Recently Added: