Over 6,443,490
Free Local Classifieds
Current Matches (15)

Category:


Location:


Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Truro
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:


Featured Ads:


Additional Info:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get a daily email with the newest ads for financial, legal in Truro.

Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Sign Up
Get a daily email with the newest ads for financial, legal in Truro.
Sponsored Links:

Need help with do it yourself divorce kit (Will Pay) Wanted:Need help with do it yourself divorce kit (Will Pay)

Bought the do it yourself kit. Looking for someone to help me fill out what applies to me. Have seperation agreement done. Will pay. Truro area.

17/04/2015
Accounting/Bookkeeping Accounting/Bookkeeping

I am seeking a couple more clients as I am currently winding down a large contract with a government Municipality project. I have 35 years’ experience in accounting from data entry, preparing…

17/04/2015
2nd Mortgage Wanted:2nd Mortgage

Looking for a company that will look at doing a second mortgage on property and building purchase. We are attaining 75% from another lender, looking to get the remaining 25% from a second lender who…

16/04/2015
Professional Lawn Mowing Professional Lawn Mowing

Will trade my lawn mowing and snow removal services for your accounting services on a yearly basis. If any accountants are interestesed please call Glenn 956-1677

09/04/2015
CHEAP Personal Income Tax Returns! $25.00 CHEAP Personal Income Tax Returns! $25.00

Accounting professional able to prepare and efile your personal tax return for $25.00, or two for $40.00. All tax slips can be scanned/pictured and emailed, no need to meet one-on-one. Respond to…

09/04/2015
Personal Income Tax Returns - $40.00 Personal Income Tax Returns - $40.00

Accounting professional looking to maximize your income tax refund. I offer a variety of services, including: Prepare and efile a basic return - $40.00, or two for $60.00 Prepare and efile sole…

07/04/2015
Legal  Help Wanted:Legal Help

Looking for someone(lawyer or paralegal) to help with a small claims court case against used vehicle dealer. Free or cheap please.

06/04/2015
Mini - Loans in the Atlantic region
Mini - Loans in the Atlantic region

IS A MINI LOAN RIGHT FOR YOU? Rather than a Pay-Day loan, a Newstart Mini Loan is for the things in life that you need. Not the things that you want. We understand that everybody can have unexpected…

05/04/2015
D&D Bookkeeping Incorporated D&D Bookkeeping Incorporated

“Good Accounting Doesn’t Cost........ It Pays.” Good Financial Information Will Help You to Grow Your Business! Financial information is the one of the most important aspects of accounting. Good…

17/03/2015
SEEKING - tax specialist - experience with western workers Wanted:SEEKING - tax specialist - experience with western workers

Im searching for someone to handle my income tax. Iv been flying in and out of AB for a couple years and the last couple times my taxes have been done there has been a lot of confusion from not…

15/03/2015
Central Nova Bookkeeping Services Central Nova Bookkeeping Services

Confidential Bookkeeping and Payroll WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT: - Solutions to reduce paperwork and streamline accounting processes. - Improved systems for accurate and efficient record keeping and…

06/03/2015
Experienced bookkeeper Experienced bookkeeper

Looking for some help with payroll, hst, remittances or just accurate record keeping for your business? I have years experience in this area. Please contact me for more information.

06/03/2015
BORROW UP TO $10,000 TODAY!!!!
BORROW UP TO $10,000 TODAY!!!!

Don’t be scared of getting bills. Ease your mind with loans from $500 to $10,000* Whether it is getting the cash you need for an unplanned expense, help with paying for your holiday bills, or even…

27/02/2015
House Assessment Wanted:House Assessment

I am looking for someone to do a quick sale house assessment. I live in Upper Musquodoboit and need it done for a consumer proposal. Please contact through e-mail if you can help. Thank you.

19/02/2015
INCOME TAX PREPARATION INCOME TAX PREPARATION

Personal Income tax preparations done for $30 each... Seniors $25 each 15 years experience. Friendly service. Also available for self employed. Phone Krista Marsh at 902-662-4048 for appt to drop ...

18/02/2015
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

    My Watchlist ()

    Recently Added: