Over 6,384,822 Free Local Classifieds
Current Matches (103)

Category:


Location:


Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Prince George
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:


Featured Ads:


Price:

-

Additional Info:


For Sale By:


Year:

-
Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get a daily email with the newest ads for heavy equipment in Prince George.

Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Sign Up
Get a daily email with the newest ads for heavy equipment in Prince George.
Sponsored Links:

Portable Sawmill Portable Sawmill

Portable Sawmill. Mobile Diamension MOD 127 with all extras. Cuts beautiful lumber from 1 x 2 up to 7 x 12 beams 24 feet long. No tree to big around to cut. Rarely used set-up now. Faded paint but…

$15,000.00 < 4 hours ago
ATV Log Trailer and Hydraulic Crane
ATV Log Trailer and Hydraulic Crane

New - In steel crate - Save Please see photos for operating specs and features. This unit is black with yellow in color.

$6,800.00 19/08/2014
30' rock saw 30' rock saw

30 in rock saw in cabinet with spare 24 in blade 3,000.00

$3,000.00 19/08/2014
1972 massey ferguson loader 1972 massey ferguson loader

1972 massey ferguson 470 4x4 loader 7000.00

$7,000.00 19/08/2014
3 pt hitch wood splitter 3 pt hitch wood splitter

well built wood splitter, no longer needed. For more information call Bill M @ 250-567-2658

$1,000.00 18/08/2014
Western Star Tri Drive
Western Star Tri Drive

600hp DD16, 345k 7500hrs. 410 Diffs. Excellent Condition

$105,000.00 18/08/2014
650 LGP Dozer
650 LGP Dozer

Has a cab with heater, winch, 24" pads,6 way blade nice little cat

$27,500.00 18/08/2014
lowbed neck extension Wanted:lowbed neck extension

looking for a lowbed flip over neck extension

Please Contact 18/08/2014
John Deere 350 Track Loader
John Deere 350 Track Loader

John Deere 350 Track Loader New Tracks Good Condition Price: $7,500.00 Phone: (250) 395-4304

$7,500.00 18/08/2014
15in Skid Steer Tires
15in Skid Steer Tires

Set of 4 flotation tires on rims for a Thomas 153. Size is 31 x 15.5. Two tires have 80% tread left and the other 2 have 20% left. $500 obo. 250-964-3384 or 250-565-8844

$500.00 18/08/2014
Log Lathe Milling Machine Log Lathe Milling Machine

Big Blue is a Super Heavy Duty Custom Built Log Lathe Milling Machine, trailer mounted, with load loader crane, stabilizer jacks, control shack, belt waste conveyor, hydraulic adjust end log lifters…

$35,000.00 18/08/2014
PERFECT FOR THOSE TIGHT FIT LITTLE JOBS THE BIG MACHINES CANT
PERFECT FOR THOSE TIGHT FIT LITTLE JOBS THE BIG MACHINES CANT

BE MOBILE AND YOUR OWN BOSS?? CHECK THIS OUT!!!!! THIS LITTLE GEM PRICED TO SELL OWNER IS DOWNSIZEING!!!!! KUBOTA MINI EXCAVATOR K008-3 WEIGHTS 2160 LBS 5'7" BOOM DEAPTH WITH 12 INCH DIGGING…

$13,000.00 17/08/2014
SALE PENDING - 1995 Hitachi Excavator
SALE PENDING - 1995 Hitachi Excavator

The excavator has just over 9800 hours on it and is in working condition. My husband is looking to sell his excavator. Call /Text 250-649-5325 for more info. Call Only between 10-10:15am, 12-12:30pm…

$42,000.00 17/08/2014
2005 Decap tridem clam belly dump
2005 Decap tridem clam belly dump

2005 Decap Tridem Clam Belly Dump. Aluminum wheels, axle hangers, freshly painted. Tridum tractor friendly and will close on a load. The tarp is in very good condition. Trailer located in Hazelton…

$38,000.00 16/08/2014
flat deck flat deck

New tires new brakes new paint a year ago and has a load weight of 11,650 kgs thats over 26,000 pounds and is still inspected for the road You only need your class three or trailer course because it…

Please Contact 15/08/2014
generator generator

Only has 600 hrs from new , it also has a heater to worm it up before u start it for those cold winters. It has 110 , 220 and three phase

Please Contact 15/08/2014
international dumptruck international dumptruck

Very good shape , just rebult the motor and very is ready for inspection. Im a vetren and cant work anymore or i would keep it

Please Contact 15/08/2014
Hiab for parts
Hiab for parts

260 model hiab for parts only

Please Contact 14/08/2014
15 KW Diesel Gen Set
15 KW Diesel Gen Set

2006 15 KW Diesel Gen Set, Hertz Rating 50/60/400, 240/416Volt 60Hz 3 phase, 120/208 Volt 60Hz 3 Phase, 240/416/440/480 Volt 400 Hz 3 Phase. 12 hrs Like new. $5900 250-747-3972

$5,900.00 14/08/2014
Gold buster Trommel Wash Plant
Gold buster Trommel Wash Plant

Gold Buster Trommel Wash Plant Asking $33,000 4 Cylinder Continental Engine 30 - 50 yards/hour depending on material Hydraulic Dump box Auger that feeds unit is hydraulic driven and reversible…

$27,000.00 13/08/2014
Sponsored Links:

My Watchlist ()

Recently Added: