Over 6,506,808 Free Local Classifieds
Current Matches (2,057)

Category:


Location:


Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Hamilton
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:


Featured Ads:


Price:

-

Additional Info:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get a daily email with the newest ads for home - outdoor in Hamilton.

Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Sign Up
Get a daily email with the newest ads for home - outdoor in Hamilton.
Sponsored Links:
Want to promote your Ad here? Learn More
Top Ads See All
Fire wood  Face Cords and Bush Cords also Free Chunks and pancak Fire wood Face Cords and Bush Cords also Free Chunks and pancak

Firewood for sale, Oak,Maple,Ash,Beach, Wholesale and retail. Delivery available for the GTA, our prices can't be beat !!!! Call Steve 416.524.3080 or .THE FIREWOOD GUY 72.00 12" Face Cord pick…

$72.00
GRAVEL & STONE, Soil & Mulch ... Bulk Delivery for Homeowners GRAVEL & STONE, Soil & Mulch ... Bulk Delivery for Homeowners

Bags are neater, but bulk is cheaper! Hi Everyone. You've got projects around the house, and you'll need decorative stone, armour rock, river rock, and all the gravels. It's our job to haul for…

Please Contact
Hot Tub Covers and Spa Covers Free Delivery Sale
Hot Tub Covers and Spa Covers Free Delivery Sale

The Cover Guy Custom Hot Tub Cover Sale The Cover Guy Deluxe hot tub cover is one of the top selling replacement hot tub covers in the Hamilton area. Built to withstand the harshest winters we have…

Please Contact
Table and chairs Table and chairs

Aluminum frames on table and chairs Glass top table Good condition This ad was posted with the Kijiji mobile app.

$40.00 < 20 minutes ago
LAWNMOWER
LAWNMOWER

fix or for parts $20

$20.00 < 30 minutes ago
Used 10x10 gazebo tent
Used 10x10 gazebo tent

comes with netting that wraps around entire tent.

$30.00 < 41 minutes ago
Cub Cadet 945 SWE Snow Blower Like New Cub Cadet 945 SWE Snow Blower Like New

Like new Cub Cadet 945 SWE snow blower, one of the biggest, baddest blowers on the market, will blow 45" wide over 30' in the air, remote shute to aim left, right,up,down, power steering, built in…

$1,650.00 < 54 minutes ago
Wanted Wooden Boards 7 feet long Wanted:Wanted Wooden Boards 7 feet long

I am looking for wooden fence boards to complete a paddock if you are looking to get rid of them i can pick up must be in good condition

Please Contact < 2 hours ago
Walnut Firewood Walnut Firewood

There is between 2-3 cords of firewood. The trees were cut last February and split into firewood early this summer. 80% of it is walnut and the other 20% is Manitoba Maple. Its stacked, dried and…

$175.00 < 2 hours ago
Walnut Firewood Walnut Firewood

There is between 2-3 cords of firewood. The trees were cut last February and split into firewood early this summer. 80% of it is walnut and the other 20% is Manitoba Maple. Its stacked, dried and…

$175.00 < 2 hours ago
bbq gas hose pipe to connect portable bbq or small gas appliance bbq gas hose pipe to connect portable bbq or small gas appliance

bbq gas hose pipe to connect portable bbq or small gas appliance

$20.00 < 2 hours ago
Artificial Turf 1m x 3m
Artificial Turf 1m x 3m

6 rolls available @$70 per roll Easy EcoGrass™ is an environmentally-friendly, easy to install artificial lawn product designed for residential use by consumers (DIY) Easy to install; comes in 1m x…

$70.00 < 3 hours ago
PRO 48" Lawn core plugger aerator, Tow behind
PRO 48" Lawn core plugger aerator, Tow behind

USED but in good condition. extras spring and pluggers included. 48 in. working path; 40 core plugs Spring assisted tines for professional results – an Ohio Steel patented exclusive feature! ...

$250.00 < 3 hours ago

Buy Online

USED HOT TUBS & SPAS - 1 YEAR FULL WARRANTY - $500.00 - $3500.00 USED HOT TUBS & SPAS - 1 YEAR FULL WARRANTY - $500.00 - $3500.00

Have you been out looking at buying a used Hot Tub or Spa? Don't be fooled by the over inflated prices on used tubs sold at other stores with only 90 day warranties. Why would you pay full retail…

$500.00 < 3 hours ago
HOT TUB COVERS - SPA COVERS - WE GUARANTEE THE LOWEST PRICES
HOT TUB COVERS - SPA COVERS - WE GUARANTEE THE LOWEST PRICES

If you have been looking for a New or Used Cover for your Hot Tub or Spa, give us a call. We sell used covers from $25.00 to $200.00 (These are covers we have got from used Hot Tubs we take as trade…

$250.00 < 3 hours ago
HOT TUB MOVES - HOT TUB SERVICE - 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
HOT TUB MOVES - HOT TUB SERVICE - 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE

Is your Hot Tub or Spa not working properly? Call the service & Hot Tub moving experts at Affordable Home Spas. We have been fixing & moving Hot Tubs for the last 25 years in Hamilton and ...

Please Contact < 3 hours ago
AFFORDABLE HOME SPAS**LARGEST SELECTION**LOWEST PRICES**HOT TUBS
AFFORDABLE HOME SPAS**LARGEST SELECTION**LOWEST PRICES**HOT TUBS

Over 75 Hot Tubs in stock for immediate delivery. No tricks! No gimmicks! Just LOW! LOW! Prices! Affordable Home Spas has been in business selling Hot Tubs in Hamilton since 1990. After 24 yrs in…

$500.00 < 3 hours ago
HOT TUB & SPA SALE - 7 MODELS AVAILABLE AT WHOLESALE PRICES
HOT TUB & SPA SALE - 7 MODELS AVAILABLE AT WHOLESALE PRICES

We have just made a deal on these incredibly priced, brand new Hot Tubs for sale with the best sounding mp3 player we have ever heard!! This deal won't last long so come on in & see for yourself ...

$5,999.99 < 3 hours ago
BRAND NEW 14' SWIM SPA ON SALE - CHECK OUT THE QUALITY & PRICE BRAND NEW 14' SWIM SPA ON SALE - CHECK OUT THE QUALITY & PRICE

Come on in to AFFORDABLE HOME SPAS & check out our new line of Swim Spas & all of our new 2014 Hot Tubs & Spas & Gazebos. For 25 Years now, we have been selling Hot Tubs in Hamilton & surrounding…

$17,999.99 < 3 hours ago
BRAND NEW HOT TUBS & SPAS AT UNBEATABLE PRICES - $2999 - $3999
BRAND NEW HOT TUBS & SPAS AT UNBEATABLE PRICES - $2999 - $3999

We have just purchased another truckload of Hot Tubs & Spas at incredibly the lowest prices we have ever seen!!! These Hot Tubs also come with an incredible warranty. We have never sold Tubs that…

$2,999.99 < 3 hours ago
GAZEBOS FOR SALE AT 50% OFF (MSRP) FOR YOUR HOT TUB OR SPA
GAZEBOS FOR SALE AT 50% OFF (MSRP) FOR YOUR HOT TUB OR SPA

We have just purchased another truckload of gazebos at unbeatable prices. These gazebos are a perfect enclosure for your Hot Tubs & or can be used as an outside sitting or entertaining area. We only…

$4,999.99 < 3 hours ago
SOFTUBS FOR RENT OR FOR SALE - HUGE HOT TUB & SPA SALE
SOFTUBS FOR RENT OR FOR SALE - HUGE HOT TUB & SPA SALE

Give us a call today and Rent a Softub for that special occasion. We rent SOFTUBS for 1 week for $250.00 (DELIVERY INCLUDED) & offer each additional week for $100.00 extra. We will refund you 65% of…

$250.00 < 3 hours ago
BEST SOUNDING MP3 PLAYER INCLUDED WITH THIS HOT TUB / SPA
BEST SOUNDING MP3 PLAYER INCLUDED WITH THIS HOT TUB / SPA

Is your Hot Tub or Spa having issues or broken down? Call the Parts & Service experts. We stock a very large selection of parts for most makes & models. We stock Spa Packs, Top Side Controls, Pumps,…

$4,999.99 < 3 hours ago
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

    My Watchlist ()

    Recently Added: