Current Matches Filter Results  (29)

Category:


Location:


Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Bathurst
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:


Featured Ads:


Price:

-

Additional Info:


Offered By:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get an alert with the newest ads for livestock in Bathurst.

Sort by
Showing 1 - 20 of 29 Ads
Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Sign Up
Get an alert with the newest ads for livestock in Bathurst.
Sponsored Links:

Baby pig for sale
$150.00
Bathurst23/03/2017
I have a landrace piglets for sale very healty, Will be 4 monthsOld , this breed low fat breed grows fast and Big, message for information. French and english sporken
day old chicks poussins un jour
$5.00
Bathurst23/03/2017
day old chicks non sexed 5 dollars each plymouth rock chicks poussins un jours non sexer 5 dollars chaque
cherche oeuf caille féconder / wanted quail hatchin eggs
Please Contact
Bathurst23/03/2017
je cherche des oeuf de caille féconder im looking for quail eggs to hatch
chevre boer goat
$250.00
Bathurst23/03/2017
Chevre boer(a viande) femelle de 1 an et demi, 250$, peux prendre échange contre veaux. Boer goat doe(meat goat) a year and half old, 250$, could trade for calves.
10 year old Thoroughbred for sale
$5,500.00
Bathurst22/03/2017
Syren (ashbury ice) is roughly 10 years old and 16 hands high. She is a dapple grey thoroughbred. She originaly was a race horse but beautifuly transformed into a jumper ans was jumping at 3 ft 6.…
Bramha Hatching eggs
Please Contact
Bathurst21/03/2017
Wondering if there is any interest in hatching eggs. 1 buff Brahma rooster covering 3 buff Brahma hens, 2 dark bramha hens and 2 light bramha hens the birds are all unrelated. They are gentle, docile…
Boer doeling
$300.00
Bathurst19/03/2017
8 month old boer doeling. 96.9 % purebred. The other 3.1% is alpine. No papers but her father was registered. $300 obo or trade. Contact for more information or pictures.
lambs moutons
Please Contact
Bathurst19/03/2017
looking to buy a few lambs let me know what you have and price recherche a acheter une couple de moutons laisser moi savoir se que vous avez avec prix merci :-)
Poussins de poules pondeuses
$5.00
Bathurst12/03/2017
Prends commande pour poussins non sexer 5$chaque disponible dans 1 semaine environ. Si interesser peut mettre votre nom sur ma liste merci
vache simental cow
$1,700.00
Bathurst11/03/2017
vache simental de 4 ans enceinte va acoucher en avril demande 1700$ simental cow 4 years old due in april 1700$
Looking for hay
Please Contact
Bathurst09/03/2017
Looking for hay
rooster wanted
Please Contact
Bathurst08/03/2017
je recherche un coq wyandotte silver laced ou blue laced red.
Poussin a vendre
$5.00
Bathurst05/03/2017
poussin a vendre plusieur race
Cabane pour lapins neuve
$100.00
Bathurst01/03/2017
Cabane pour lapins neuve 100 $ et aussi bébés lapin bélier 25 $. Région de Butte D'Or ( St-Sauveur ) N. - B. Info ( 506 ) 543 - 2085
Lapin ipoallergene beige et blanc à vendre
$125.00
Bathurst26/02/2017
Lapin avec cage et bouteille d'eau et manger à vendre pour 125$ Apeller au 394-7881 merci
recherche couple pékin pour 30 dollars appellé rené 336 8373
$30.00
Bathurst21/02/2017
recherche couple pékin pour 30 dollars appellé rené 336 8373
Looking for Local Day-Old Chicks
Please Contact
Bathurst21/02/2017
I am looking for a local hatchery or poultry keeper selling day-old chicks bred from healthy stock. Not interested in meat birds, only laying hens, but I am not particular about specific breeds. Will…
Whizbang Chicken Plucker FOR RENT
$60.00
Bathurst19/02/2017
Do you raise meat chickens? Are you tired of handpicking the feathers? Well, I can help, I have a whizbang chicken plucker for rent. Book early if you wish to rent. - $60 rental per day + $20…
Dé-plumeuse poulet à chair À LOUER
$60.00
Bathurst18/02/2017
Location d'une dé-plumeuse Whizbang pour poulet à chair Est-ce que vous élevez votre poulet à chair? En avez vous assez de déplumer votre volaille à la main? Je peux vous aidez, j'ai une dé-plumeuse…
Farrier service -trims only
Please Contact
Bathurst14/02/2017
Farrier service, trims only 7 years expierience, farrier science course, 100 regular clients Looking for a few more. Inbox for more info, Thanks!
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

    My Favourites ()

    Recently Added: