Annonces correspondantes (6)

Catégorie:


Lieu:


Distance  [?] Utilisez l’option de recherche par distance pour trouver des annonces en fonction de votre emplacement.

Moncton
[Changer]
Glisser

Type d’offre:


Annonces En vedette:


Prix:

-

Informations supplémentaires:

Alertes Kijiji [?] Les Alertes Kijiji sont un service de notification par courriel permettant aux utilisateurs Kijiji de recevoir les dernières annonces directement à leur adresse de courriel.
Plus d'aide

Recevez un courriel quotidien avec les dernières annonces pour Petites Annonces dans Moncton.

Inscription aux Alertes Kijiji  [?]
M'inscrire
Recevez un courriel quotidien avec les dernières annonces pour Petites Annonces dans Moncton.
Liens commerciaux:

1994 Toyota Tercel DX Other
1994 Toyota Tercel DX Other

Great car! Easy on gas, low maintenance, perfect for a first car or someone who like to do bodywork and flip cars. My dad gave me his old civic so i got no use for this one. Im selling it like it ...

550,00 $ 26-juin-15
1995 Toyota Tercel *NEW MVI* $1650
1995 Toyota Tercel *NEW MVI* $1650

1995 Toyota Tercel *NEW MVI* @ TIME OF SALE. NEW FRONT BRAKES. Body in very good shape. Runs and drives great. 1.5 litre.automatic. Am.fm cassette. $1650 Can be viewed anytime @ 180 Edinburgh Drive…

1 650,00 $ 26-juin-15
PARTING OUT 1998 TOYOTA TERCEL  PARTS ONLY!
PARTING OUT 1998 TOYOTA TERCEL PARTS ONLY!

PARTING OUT 1998 TOYOTA TERCEL 1.5 LITRE 5 SPEED. CAR IS COMPLETE PARTS ONLY. WHOLE CAR NOT FOR SALE ! SO PLEASE DON'T ASK. PARTS ONLY!!!!!! GREAT PRICES PH 863-7361

Sur demande 23-juin-15
1996 Toyota Tercel Coupe (2 door)
1996 Toyota Tercel Coupe (2 door)

i have a toyota tercel with only 131xxx on it car is in good shape for the year. everything runs a1 , i have brand new summer tires on wheels.. reason for selling is i bought a new car and i have no…

800,00 $ 14-juin-15
Tires and Rims for sale 13 in
Tires and Rims for sale 13 in

Set of 4 all season 155 80R 13. Tires and Rims. 2 tires have about 75% thread and the other 2 have about 25%. Came off of Toyota Tercel. Asking 75$ OBO

70,00 $ 12-juin-15
13" Summer rims and Goodyear Tires
13" Summer rims and Goodyear Tires

Selling a size 13 summer tire with steel rims. used for 1 Summer, off a Tercel Goodyear Regatta, tire measurements : P185/70R13 Asking 150$, OBO!

150,00 $ 03-mai-15
Liens commerciaux:
Effacer l’historique

Annonces récemment consultées

    Ma liste d'annonces à suivre ()

    Récemment ajouté: