Over 6,961,053
Free Local Classifieds
Current Matches (722)
Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get a daily email with the newest ads for Classifieds in Ontario.

Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Sign Up
Get a daily email with the newest ads for Classifieds in Ontario.
Sponsored Links:
Want to promote your Ad here? Learn More
Top Ads See All
Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys, Apparel, Headwear and much more
Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys, Apparel, Headwear and much more

OFFICIAL LICENCED PRODUCT FROM A MAJESTIC AUTHORIZED RETAIL STORE. BEWARE, MOST ADS ON KIJIJI FOR JERSEYS ARE FROM COUNTERFEITERS. ONLY AUTHORIZED RETAIL STORES CAN DEAL WITH AND SELL MAJESTIC…

Please Contact
#1 Fast Local Locksmith. Give Us A Call 4 Service In GTA Toronto
#1 Fast Local Locksmith. Give Us A Call 4 Service In GTA Toronto

If Your Looking For Locksmith Service We Are #1 Kijiji Choice For All Your Service Needs! Residential, Commerical, Automotive, And More We Can Be There With Less Then 30 Minute If Needed.…

 
Bang & Olufsen Beovox S25 speakers
Bang & Olufsen Beovox S25 speakers

Classic 1970's Bang & Olufsen S25 bookshelf hi-fi speakers in excellent condition. Recent electronic assessment/maintenance by Ring Audio in Toronto. This ad was posted with the Kijiji mobile app.

$175.00 < 2 hours ago
City of Toronto
FLASH CRASH SALE: QUEEN MATTRESS PILLOW TOP SEARS FLASH CRASH SALE: QUEEN MATTRESS PILLOW TOP SEARS

Pick up today only at 65 BREMNER BOULEVARD PICS here: http://m.kijiji.ca/bed-mattress/city-of-toronto/queen-mattress-great-quality/v?adId=1098455492&locationId=1700273

$49.00 < 3 hours ago
City of Toronto
AFFORDABLE PHOTOGRAPHER: $90 / hour*, includes images on DVD AFFORDABLE PHOTOGRAPHER: $90 / hour*, includes images on DVD

Website: SanyaPhotographer.cabanova.com *Kijiji special: only $90/hour includes images on a DVD To book : 60% security deposit Remaining 40% upon arrival, before the photo shoot Since 1980 Toronto -…

  < 3 hours ago
City of Toronto
Toronto Blue Jays Honda Canada Day Jersey Toronto Blue Jays Honda Canada Day Jersey

I got this jersey by being one of the first 20K fans to enter the ball park on August 30. Best offer gets it Only serious inquiries please 416.453.0807 This ad was posted with the Kijiji mobile app.

Please Contact < 4 hours ago
City of Toronto
FREELANCER SOUTH ASIAN BRIDAL MAKEUP/HAIR AND HENA ARTIST
FREELANCER SOUTH ASIAN BRIDAL MAKEUP/HAIR AND HENA ARTIST

Special 50% discount for kijiji customers! After 10 years giving my service in pakistan now in toronto . Artistry Bushi in Main Street bloor . All services salon with exclusive for Bridal Makeup /…

  < 8 hours ago
Mississauga / Peel Region
Toronto Blue Jays #19 Jose Bautista Jersey
Toronto Blue Jays #19 Jose Bautista Jersey

Brand New Jose Bautista jersey still has tags Size 48 (Medium) $60 This ad was posted from the Kijiji Classifieds app. You can download the app from Google Play.

Please Contact < 9 hours ago
Cambridge
Toronto Blue Jays Honda Canada Day Replica Jersey Toronto Blue Jays Honda Canada Day Replica Jersey

I got this jersey by being one of the first 20K fans to enter the ball park on August 30. Selling for $80 This ad was posted with the Kijiji mobile app.

$80.00 < 10 hours ago
City of Toronto
Baby girl 0-3 summer Baby girl 0-3 summer

Pick up only at Jarvis & Gerrard (downtown Toronto) For my other ads, see http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-PostersOtherAds-W0QQUserIdZ36549643

$6.00 < 14 hours ago
City of Toronto
TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS FABULOUS 4 STILL FACTORY SEALED!!! TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS FABULOUS 4 STILL FACTORY SEALED!!!

GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR ANY LEAF FAN!!! I DO have the coolest stuff on kijiji. CLICK VIEW POSTERS OTHER ADS for other AWESOME ads!! all items come from pet and smoke free home.

$15.00 < 20 hours ago
London
AFFORDABLE PHOTOGRAPHER: $90 / hour*, includes images on DVD AFFORDABLE PHOTOGRAPHER: $90 / hour*, includes images on DVD

Website: SanyaPhotographer.cabanova.com *Kijiji special: only $90/hour includes images on a DVD To book : 60% security deposit Remaining 40% upon arrival, before the photo shoot Since 1980 Toronto -…

  < 22 hours ago
City of Toronto
1977 Toronto Blue Jays Inaugural First Game Unused Ticket MINT
1977 Toronto Blue Jays Inaugural First Game Unused Ticket MINT

Toronto Blue Jays April 7, 1977 Inaugural Game Unused Ticket in MINT condition, no tears, priced to sell at only $100.00! References from Kijiji, eBay and Craigslist past buyers can be provided. ...

$100.00 < 22 hours ago
City of Toronto
Brand new danze 2 handle faucet
Brand new danze 2 handle faucet

Brand new in the box. Also available for pick up in Toronto. This ad was posted with the Kijiji mobile app.

$35.00 Yesterday
Mississauga / Peel Region
Sanyo CD player and radio Sanyo CD player and radio

In great condition! Sleek and easy to place anywhere without taking up space! Perfect in any room of your house! Also available for pick up in Toronto. This ad was posted with the Kijiji mobile app.

$65.00 Yesterday
Mississauga / Peel Region
Ikea komplement pant hangers brand new in box!
Ikea komplement pant hangers brand new in box!

Great for pant storage without hangers! Price per box. 2 boxes available. Also available for pick up in Toronto. This ad was posted with the Kijiji mobile app.

$40.00 Yesterday
Mississauga / Peel Region
London to Mississauga YYZ Toronto Pearson Airport $25 ONGOING London to Mississauga YYZ Toronto Pearson Airport $25 ONGOING

Going a few days a week, let me know when you need to go. Weekdays only, before 8am, or Sunday night. This ad was posted with the Kijiji mobile app.

$25.00 Yesterday
London
High School Physics/Math Tutor. B.Sc. in Engineering/Physics High School Physics/Math Tutor. B.Sc. in Engineering/Physics

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLargeImage?AdId=427664495 View larger image Date Listed 01-Nov-12 Last Edited 12-Nov-12 Address Brampton, ON L6P 0Z5, Canada View map I am offering tutoring services…

  Yesterday
Mississauga / Peel Region
Kingston to Toronto august 30 Kingston to Toronto august 30

Hello kijiji, I will be driving from Kingston to Toronto tomorow, Sunday leaving at noon. Pick up and drop off near the 401 preffered, txt me! Safe and comfy ride. Tnx.

$20.00 Yesterday
Kingston
NEW ABO GEAR DOG DIGS ROLL-UP PET CRATE XL
NEW ABO GEAR DOG DIGS ROLL-UP PET CRATE XL

AUSSIENATURALS Model #: 10506 Current Retail Value: $168 Source: amazon.ca AUCTIONMAXX 200 BARTOR ROAD UNIT #1 TORONTO, ON., M9M 2W6 905-364-2261 KIJIJI ADS ARE CROSS REFERENCED EACH WORK DAY OPEN…

$80.00 Yesterday
Markham / York Region
NEW WALKER EDISON WOOD WRITING DESK
NEW WALKER EDISON WOOD WRITING DESK

WHITE - 48"x24"x30" Model #: dw48s30wh Current Retail Value: $209 Source: walmart.ca AUCTIONMAXX 200 BARTOR ROAD UNIT #1 TORONTO, ON., M9M 2W6 905-364-2261 KIJIJI ADS ARE CROSS REFERENCED EACH WORK…

$100.00 Yesterday
Markham / York Region
NEW SILVERSTONE SS15 SOLID BODY ELECTRIC GUITAR
NEW SILVERSTONE SS15 SOLID BODY ELECTRIC GUITAR

TOBACCO SUNBURST Model #: SS15TS Current Retail Value: $112 (SOLD PRICE) Source: ebay.ca AUCTIONMAXX 200 BARTOR ROAD UNIT #1 TORONTO, ON., M9M 2W6 905-364-2261 KIJIJI ADS ARE CROSS REFERENCED EACH…

$70.00 Yesterday
Markham / York Region
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

    My Watchlist ()

    Recently Added: