Current Matches Filter Results  (29)



Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Drag Me

Offer Type:

Featured Ads:



Additional Info:

Offered By:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get an alert with the newest ads for other pets for rehoming in Edmonton.

Sort by
Showing 1 - 20 of 29 Ads
Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Sign Up
Get an alert with the newest ads for other pets for rehoming in Edmonton.
Sponsored Links:

Assorted Aquatic Plants & Fish for Tropical Aquariums
My plants are outgrowing the size of my aquarium and I would like to get rid of some. Salvinia Natans (Beginner Plant) - $6 for a handful Amazon Frogbit (Beginner Plant) - $6 per portion Java Ferns…
New Zealand Cross Bunnies
I have lots of over 75% New Zealand Meat Bunnies. The other 25% is various other meat breeds, California, Argent Brun, Flemish Giant or Rex. They are very tame and would make great breeding stock or…
Edmonton's NICEST Imported Japanese Koi Fish
Assortment of vividly colored high quality Japanese Koi Fish for sale for your pond, tank or aquarium. Ranging in size from 4 inches to 19 inches. Koi prices range from $25 to $850 Located 12 mins NW…
Pot Bellied Pigs Needing a New Home!
Email or Text Message is best contact form as I am usually working and cannot answer a phone call We have 4 Pot bellied pigs for sale, all are tame and come to you to the gate. 3 males and 1 Pregnant…
Full Grown Chilean Rose Tarantula for Sale
Healthy female Chilean Rose tarantula with 20x10x12 inch aquarium. Healthy specimen, $60 firm.
Robo hamster
Selling a small friendly hamster for 80 dollar which includes cage, a bag of bedding, 2 small packages of food ,tubes and spary for odour . Is a good pet for people who get a hamster for first time .
Adult male bunny for rehoming
His name is Jackson he's 3 years old I'm looking for an experienced owner for him ... He's a sweet bunny, litter trained the best a bunny could be, he has never pooped or peed while out of his cage,…
8 month old Guinea pig
8 month old female guinea pig. Looking to find her a new home. She's very friendly and healthy. comes with a cage,water bottle, and food dish. 100$ message me for more information or if interested
Mini Rex bunny for sale
Needing to sell my female mini Rex bunny and home made cage. 9 months old.
Chaco Golden Knee Tarantula for Sale
Juvenile Chaco Golden knee tarantula for sale, female with 3 inch leg span, very healthy appetitie. Comes with 13x10x9 inch Critter keeper enclosure.
1 Male Sugar glider
1 Male sugar glider for sale.Ready for a new home. He is very friendly and cute. Spending time with him is crucial in order to have a good bond. Took me a week to play with him everyday for a few…
Two Male Sugar Gliders
Posting this for my mum, she's looking to rehome her sugar gliders. They will require a lot of attention and time spent to get used to you. Please make sure you do your research before you inquire as…
Pigs for sale. Various sizes. All naturally raised. Outside for the summer and in the barn for the winter. Now on barley and alfalfa. Pigs have never seen a needle. $100 to $350 per pig. If…
Chinese Golden Thread aquatic turtle + all Accessories!!
Chinese Golden Thread aquatic turtle + all Accessories, including 55 gallon tank! Selling for my daughter. Will do my best to answer any questions! $350
Russian male tortoise
Herman is a male Russian tortoise about 15 years old. He is a bit shy but warms up to people fast. He is good natured and loves dandelions. Herman lives in a large habitat home 6 feet by 3 feet.…
Reptile Experience Birthday Parties
Please Contact
Running out of birthday ideas? Want something your kids and their friends will talk about for weeks? How about a Reptile Experience birthday party!! This is a great way to experience those not so…
Please Contact
My shih tzu has been missing since april 23rd in the spedden and st paul area. She is dark brown and white with brindle. Her name is bailee. Her coat is short as she was shaved a couple months ago. I…
Check this out
Please Contact
Pictures available on request And I can't find a measuring tape so the only confirmed sizes are the 10 gallons But I'll put a object near the tank to get an idea Serious inquires only as I'm bringing…
Hermit Crabs
Please Contact
Supportive and very informative group for hermit lovers who want to help their hermit crabs survive and thrive in captivity!
Need a dog
Please Contact
Just wanted a loving caring dog that needs taking care of! I can take care of dogs that are young or still puppies and just need a home ! I lost my dog and just need a new one to take care of me call…
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

    My Favourites ()

    Recently Added: