Over 5,785,314 Free Local Classifieds
Current Matches (368)

Category:

Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Ottawa
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:

Featured Ads:

Price:

-

Additional Info:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get a daily email with the newest ads in this category.

Get a daily email with the newest ads in this category.
Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Sponsored Links:
Want to promote your Ad here? Learn More
Top Ads See All
Wedding Videography & Photography FREE ENGAGEMENT & Album
Wedding Videography & Photography FREE ENGAGEMENT & Album

If you book now you'll receive a FREE PRINTED ALBUM - FREE ENGAGEMENT SESSION & FREE WEDDING WEBSITE!!! LIMITED SPOTS LEFT !!!! Our goal is to create natural, artistic wedding videography. We shoot…

BRAND NEW! QUEEN Bedroom Set, FREE DELIVERY
BRAND NEW! QUEEN Bedroom Set, FREE DELIVERY

FREE DELIVERY is included in the Ottawa Area on the Serenity queen bedroom set from Wholesale Furniture Brokers. The BRAND NEW set includes a queen bed, dresser, mirror, and nightstand! King and ...

$949.00
IPhone 4S - White - 16 GB - Rogers +Extras IPhone 4S - White - 16 GB - Rogers +Extras

For sale is a iPhone 4S 16 GB. The iPhone is in excellent condition and works well. It is locked to Rogers / Fido / ChatR This is the model with Siri, Retina Display and FaceTime video chat. Comes…

$175.00 < 39 minutes ago
Summer in Ottawa in this Elegant, Safe & Secure Condo Community Summer in Ottawa in this Elegant, Safe & Secure Condo Community

3580 Rivergate Way, Suite #1603: http://www.ottawarealestateinformation.com/listing/mlsid/506/propertyid/6396626/ www.RivergateCondos.ca Enjoy your Summers in Ottawa in this Secure Gated Condo…

$779,000.00 < 41 minutes ago
We'll do anything for some extra cash We'll do anything for some extra cash

The title says it all. I'l welling to do anything for some extra cash. I'm a 30yo male, I'm good with my hands and not afraid of a challenge. If you need something done or have something to take ...

< 3 hours ago
Great Location just a 10 minute walk from Place D'Orleans
Great Location just a 10 minute walk from Place D'Orleans

I am looking for someone to share my townhouse, 10 minute walk from Place D'Orleans. The location is great. Super close to transit and amenities. Quick trip to downtown and UOttawa. Rent includes ...

$550.00 < 4 hours ago
INTERACTIVE WORDRESS WEB DESIGN - GET A QUOTE
INTERACTIVE WORDRESS WEB DESIGN - GET A QUOTE

CUSTOMIZE YOUR WEBSITE.  We design custom Wordpress websites with attractive user-interface that will engage your users. Add many functionalities and plug-ins to your website that will allow you to…

< 5 hours ago
20 minutes to downtown & University of Ottawa,25 min to Carleton

20 minutes to downtown & University of Ottawa,25 min to Carleton. $450 on 2nd floor. Rent all inclusive: heat hydro, water, Internet (unlimited download), mattress and box, chair and desk. On bus…

$450.00 < 6 hours ago
HTC PANACHE 4G BIG TOUCH SCREEN SMART PHONE 4 WIND & MOBILICITY HTC PANACHE 4G BIG TOUCH SCREEN SMART PHONE 4 WIND & MOBILICITY

I am selling my unlocked HTC PANACHE 4G , this amazing phone has both front & back cameras so you can also video chat and use SKYPE for video calling . This phone also work with WIND, MOBILICITY ,…

$159.00 < 6 hours ago
dog walk promeneur gardienne d animaux montreal griffintown verd dog walk promeneur gardienne d animaux montreal griffintown verd

PENSION SANS CAGES En première page du journal de l’ile des sœurs! http://www.lemagazineiledessoeurs.com/Vie-de-quartier/2014-03-12/article-3645730/La-banquiere-qui-avait-du-chien/1 Nice article…

< 6 hours ago
Quality of life get's an upgrade  in Stonebridge Quality of life get's an upgrade in Stonebridge

Richly Appointed home in Stonebridge, 427 Kilmarnock Way. Price: $719900 4 Bed/4 Bath Quality of life get's an upgrade In Monarch's 700 acre Master-Planned Community Stonebridge is home to a 180 ...

$719,900.00 < 6 hours ago
PS3 Wireless Controller with Integrated chat pad PS3 Wireless Controller with Integrated chat pad

I am selling a PS3 wireless controller dual shock 6 axis with integrated chat pad. Comes with charge cable. In great condition and works great!

$20.00 < 7 hours ago
No more litter // Fini la litière.
No more litter // Fini la litière.

For sale ,a complete kit to train your cat to use human toilet . Easy to use. Imagine no more litter to clean. The petshop is selling it for $80.00. I am asking $50.00. The kit is brand new. Ask…

$50.00 < 7 hours ago
PS3 Playstation 500gb with 2 Controllers
PS3 Playstation 500gb with 2 Controllers

I am looking to sell a PS3 Playstation with 500gb hard drive. Comes with one wireless controller and one wireless controller with integrated chat pad, power cable, controller charge cable and HDMI…

$160.00 < 8 hours ago
Cabane a chat Cabane a chat

Cabane a chat 50 $ 

$50.00 < 8 hours ago
[Video tour] You're gonna love this spacious, upgraded condo. [Video tour] You're gonna love this spacious, upgraded condo.

You'll love this spacious boutique condo from the dark hardwood flooring throughout and ceramic tile in the bathrooms and kitchen, which is just stunning. Granite counter tops and breakfast bar,…

$297,000.00 < 9 hours ago
Family Condo by Hazeldean mall Family Condo by Hazeldean mall

Right across from Irwin gate Park, across the road from Hazeldean Mall and easy access to Eagleson this garden home is excellently situated in Kanata with easy access to shopping, restaurants,…

$194,000.00 < 9 hours ago
Maison a Partagée - Le Plateau de la Capitale HULL
Maison a Partagée - Le Plateau de la Capitale HULL

Plateau de la capitale située à Hull près de multiples services: Grande chambre à coucher non-meuble 19X20 avec salle de bain privé au sous-sol. La maison est à partagé avec une autre personne…

$475.00 < 10 hours ago
Luxury Photo booth Rental
Luxury Photo booth Rental

OTTAWA-BASED LUXURY PHOTOBOOTH RENTALS FOR WEDDINGS, PARTIES AND ALL MDRN PHOTOBOOTH COMPANY is unlike any other photobooth experience. We pride ourselves on giving our customers fun, high-quality…

< 14 hours ago

20 minutes to downtown & University of Ottawa,25 min to Carleton. 3 rooms:$449 on 2nd floor. Rent all inclusive: heat hydro, water, Internet (unlimited download), mattress and box, chair and desk. ...

$449.00 < 17 hours ago
looking for friends looking for friends

I'm 45 years old female looking for friends whomight want to hang out,watch a movie, or just chat if interested send me a message.

< 17 hours ago
Plateau de Hull 635$   ( Juin/ Juillet)
Plateau de Hull 635$ ( Juin/ Juillet)

635$ + hydro Belle appartement 1 chambre, Terrasse ( barbecue autoriser) 1 chat accepter Grande salle de bain avec entrée laveuse/ sécheuse 5 min de marche de tous les services ( IGA, pharmacie,…

$635.00 < 18 hours ago
Sponsored Links:

My Watchlist ()

Recently Added: