Current Matches Filter Results  (149)

Category:

Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Ottawa
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:

Featured Ads:

Price:

-

Additional Info:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get an alert with the newest ads for "chat" in Ottawa.

Sort by
Showing 1 - 20 of 149 Ads
Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Get an alert with the newest ads for "chat" in Ottawa.
Sponsored Links:
Want to promote your Ad here? Learn More
Top Ads See All
Kobo ARC TABLET 64GB 7" TOUCHSCREEN ANDROID W. CAMERA - NEW OPEN BOX
$59.95
Canada
Product Information Attain seamless access to thousands of Android applications with the Kobo Arc, a 64 GB tablet. Powered by the 1.5 GHz dual-core processor, this white Kobo tablet allows you to multitask efficiently. Moreover, the Kobo Arc has a 7-inch IPS screen that lets you read magazines, eBooks, watch movies,
IPhone 4S Black 16g nice condition with Rogers/chat-r
$120.00
Ottawa< 4 hours ago
Excellent , and back clean. Usb cable, charger wall and cases. Emei #013197003035630. No Icloud account no blacklisted. We can meet at St Laurent mall Orleans mall or Gloucester mall… take you sim…
Xbox One [ Accessories ]
Swap / Trade
Ottawa< 9 hours ago
- Items for sale: Xbox One controller, Xbox One controller charging cable, Xbox One controller thumb grip, Xbox One Chat headset + a free Turtle Beach Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Sentinel Earforce…
Kobo ARC TABLET 64GB 7" TOUCHSCREEN ANDROID W. CAMERA - NEW OPEN BOX
$59.95
Canada
Product Information Attain seamless access to thousands of Android applications with the Kobo Arc, a 64 GB tablet. Powered by the 1.5 GHz dual-core processor, this white Kobo tablet allows you to multitask efficiently. Moreover, the Kobo Arc has a 7-inch IPS screen that lets you read magazines, eBooks, watch movies,
Psychic Readings - Relationship EXPERT - Phone/Email/Chat - MORE

Ottawa< 11 hours ago
Luke is a psychic LOVE & RELATIONSHIP EXPERT. Top ranked Canadian psychic reader through phone, chat, and email. Clairvoyant, clairsentient, intuitive, and more! He is non-judgmental and can show you…
Iphone 6s/ 64gb/ Rogers /chat-r / fido
$720.00
Ottawa< 15 hours ago
IPHONE 6S 64GB BRAND NEW (NEUF DANS LA BOITE ) -ROGERS/ FIDO/ CHAT R CALL 5145571353 NO TRADES!!
PS3 Wireless Keypad
$25.00
Ottawa29/09/2016
Chat easily while gaming online with the PS3 Wireless Keypad that clips directly onto your PS3 controller. Barely used. Still looks brand new. Comes with usb charging cable.
X360 Accessories (Various Prices)
$5.00
Ottawa29/09/2016
X360 Accessories (Various Prices) $20.00 XBOX 360 Controller 10.00 Fat Console Model Power Supply 10.00 White Faceplate 10.00 Controller Chat Pad 5.00 Tritton Headset (very low sound) 5.00 Ethernet…
UNLOCK ANY SAMSUNG, LG, IPHONE, HTC, BLACKBERRY, MOTOROLA, ZTE & MORE, REMOTE USB UNLOCK, ICLOUD REMOVE AND MANY MORE
Ottawa
WE ARE THE CHEAPEST PHONE UNLOCKER IN CANADA! Pay by PayPal. Most secured way to make payment online. If you don't havePayPal we do accept INTERAC e-Transfer. We have live chat support available at our site, Feel free to ask us any question or concern before using our service. We can even unlock your hard locked
Looking for a mature lady for friendship

Ottawa28/09/2016
40 years old male looking for a lady between 35-50 for friendship and social activities. If you are bored and like to chat every once in a while get back to me. Marital status non important.
Looking for a spunky, fun, energetic Scentsy rep?
Please Contact
Ottawa28/09/2016
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Hiya there I'm Rainy! I'm a bubbly gal who loves to chat and my life full of scent and colour. And I'm an independent Scentsy consultant! I give away lovely samples in shapes like…
Élevage de chats bengal/ Qualité haut de gamme
$1,150.00
Ottawa28/09/2016
Vous pouvez réservez maintenant votre futur chaton pour cette année ou en 2017! Nous sommes un élevage reconnu et familial. Dépôt de réservation (100$). Nous avons une liste de réservations. Prix à…
Free 10 year old abandoned cat needs a new home!
$1.00
Ottawa28/09/2016
Chat à donner Mâle - 10 ans, opérer et super docile. Il a été abandonné et je ne peux le garder du a des allergies. La litière, transporteur, manger et laisse inclus. Je vous le délivre gratuitement…
iPhone 5s
$200.00
Ottawa28/09/2016
A good condition IPhone 5s 16GB is for sale. Please message for purchase. It will work with Chat, fido,and Koodo. Comes with charger. Its like new condition. There is only one issue the phone battery…
Platonic Chat

Ottawa28/09/2016
looking for someone to chat with, fem preferably
Samsung galaxy s5 like new $200
$200.00
Ottawa28/09/2016
Samsung galaxy s5 like new $200 (Rogers/Chat-r) (includes charger)
SAMSUNG GALAXY GRAND PRIME FOR ONLY $150 WITH NEW CHATR CONNECT
$150.00
Ottawa28/09/2016
I AM OFFERING A SAMSUNG GALAXY GRAND PRIME $300 WORTH PHONE FOR ONLY $150 WITH A NEW CHAT-R PLAN CHAT-R PLANS $35 INCLUDES TALK AND TEXT $40 INCLUDES UNLIMITED TALK AND TEXT WITH 1GB DATA $50…
MOTOROLA X 2ND GEN FOR ONLY $150 WITH A NEW CHAT-R PLAN
$150.00
Ottawa28/09/2016
MOTOROLA X $300 WORTH PHONE FOR ONLY $150 WITH A NEW CHAT-R PLAN CHAT-R PLANS $35 INCLUDES TALK AND TEXT $40 INCLUDES UNLIMITED TALK AND TEXT WITH 1GB DATA $50 INCLUDES UNLIMITED TALK AND TEXT WITH…
IPHONE 6 BLACK, 16GB WITH BROKEN SCREEN
$275.00
Ottawa28/09/2016
As the ad says. Has a cracked screen but the touchscreen and everything works perfectly fine, no issues. Feel free to text, chat or email. Back is relatively good condition. Phone is locked to Rogers…
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

My Watchlist ()

Recently Added: