Current Matches Filter Results  (109)

Category:

Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Ottawa
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:

Featured Ads:

Price:

-

Additional Info:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get an alert with the newest ads for "chat" in Ottawa.

Sort by
Showing 1 - 20 of 109 Ads
Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Get an alert with the newest ads for "chat" in Ottawa.
Sponsored Links:
Your ad deserves to be on top. Learn more about our Top Ad feature.
Top Ads See All
*** CELL PHONE UNLOCK - CALL/TEXT 226-316-2334 - ALL PHONES AND PROVIDERS ***
Canada
Hi I'm Rick :) I run the #1 cell phone and tablet unlock shop in Canada. Call or text me at 226-316-2334 New! Toll Free: 1-844-UNLOCK-1 (1-844-865-6251) Webpage - OPEN 24/7 Unlocking your device is as easy as 1,2,3! www.UnlockMyDevice.ca I offer the FASTEST UNLOCKS and a LOWEST PRICE PROMISE. Contact me for a
XBOX 360 Elite 120gb bundle with games
$90.00
Ottawa< 2 hours ago
XBOX 360 Elite 120gb bundle with 6 games Works perfectly. Includes all the wires and power box, Wi-Fi adapter, 1 controller, chat headset, and 6 games. $100 firm price, or $85 without the games No…
Limited Edition XBOX One S 1 TB bundle (Army Green)
$360.00
Ottawa< 4 hours ago
Limited Edition XBOX One S 1 TB bundle (Army Green) Works perfectly. Received for Christmas 2016. Includes all the wires, 1 controller, chat headset, and the following: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare…
IMEI REPAIR, NETWORK REPAIR, UNLOCKING (SAMSUNG IPHONE HTC LG ETC), GOOGLE OR SAMSUNG ACCOUNT REMOVE, WIND MODIFY & MORE
Ottawa
WE ARE THE FASTEST PHONE UNLOCKER IN CANADA WITH UNIQUE SOLUTION SUCH AS USB METHOD! We offer all types of services related to software of phone. Unlocking, IMEI Repair, Google account removal, Samsung account removal, and many more. All our services are offered remotely through our website or you can come in
Limited Edition XBOX One S 1 TB bundle (Classic Army Green)
$360.00
Ottawa< 6 hours ago
Limited Edition XBOX One S 1 TB bundle (Army Green) Works perfectly. Received for Christmas 2016. Includes all the wires, 1 controller, chat headset, and the following: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare…
chat & canard en céramique  -
Please Contact
Ottawa< 10 hours ago
excellent état$7.00 pour le chat en céramique$20.00 pour le cygne en céramique
iOS Developer

Ottawa< 10 hours ago
Job Description Our client is looking to grow their established and talented team to help grow one of the biggest chat messaging platforms in the world. To date, they have over 100 million installs…
Android Developer

Ottawa< 10 hours ago
Job Description Our client is looking to grow their established and talented team to help grow one of the biggest chat messaging platforms in the world. To date, they have over 100 million installs…
*** CELL PHONE UNLOCK - CALL/TEXT 226-316-2334 - ALL PHONES AND PROVIDERS ***
Canada
Hi I'm Rick :) I run the #1 cell phone and tablet unlock shop in Canada. Call or text me at 226-316-2334 New! Toll Free: 1-844-UNLOCK-1 (1-844-865-6251) Webpage - OPEN 24/7 Unlocking your device is as easy as 1,2,3! www.UnlockMyDevice.ca I offer the FASTEST UNLOCKS and a LOWEST PRICE PROMISE. Contact me for a
LOOKING TO FIND PERSON TO SHARE WITH
Please Contact
Ottawa< 23 hours ago
Woman looking to share a place with or get a place with. I have a friendly dog as well.If you are interested to chat about it call. My name is Gail 613-8831069
LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO CHAT TO

OttawaYesterday
I am a 43 year old mom with one daughter and husband. Just looking to for people to chat to send and e mail and I will get back to you.
Brand New Speedboard Self Balancing Scooter/Segway With Samsung Battery AND 1 YEAR WARRANTY
$199.99
Ottawa
HIGHEST QUALITY AND HIGHEST RATED HOVERBOARD IN CANADA WITH A 5 STAR RATING. Read our reviews at speedboard.ca. We only use the best, certified components in our hoverboards. Each Speedboard includes a certified Samsung battery and a UL certified charger. FREE pickup in Toronto. Call or text 647-556-9532 to pickup.
Dress up time
$10.00
OttawaYesterday
Girls dresses sizes 5 to 9. See pictures for sizes of each dress. 10$ each or message for bundle price Text or chat only. I won't answer phone calls.
Dress up time
$10.00
OttawaYesterday
Girls dresses. Vary from 2t to 4t. See pictures for sizes. 10$ each or message for bulk price. Text or chat only. I won't answer phone calls.
Girls coats
$10.00
OttawaYesterday
See pics for sizes. I also have some sandals that are good for dress up message for sizes. They vary from 7 to 11 and a 1 toddler. I'd say 10$ each for the coats 10$ for all the sandals. Text or chat…
Chat mouton Selkirk rex hypoallergene
$950.00
OttawaYesterday
Chatton disponible et à venir Éleveur de l'année 2013 Grand champion et prix de comperition Santé garantie Contrat Papier Vermifuge Liste d'attente 819-827-2539
ASTRO A50 gaming head set (For xbox one/pc/ps4)
$175.00
OttawaYesterday
Great condition set of astro a50 for sale come with headset, chat cable for xbox one, stand for head set, and the wireless reciever. Message if interested
Brateck Low Profile LCD / Plasma Wall Mount PLB-41 (NEW) 32" - 70"
$19.99
Ottawa
Brateck Low Profile LCD / Plasma Wall Mount PLB-41 (NEW) Features: -Super Low Profile Fixed Wall Bracket Wall Distance ONLY 19mm - Holds most 32" to 70" flat-panel TVs up to 176lbs/80kgs - Universal mounting pattern up to VESA 800mm x 500mm - Solid heavy-gauge cold steel construction - Quick and Easy installation
Ikea Sundvik Crib
$100.00
Ottawa25/03/2017
Contact me by email/chat or phone at 613-315-3601. Selling Ikea Sundvik Crib. Grey-brown color, simple yet beautiful design. 2 height levels for mattress. Also convert into toddler bed and is in…
Magnifique Siamois x CornishRex/ Beautiful Siamese x Cornish Rex
$400.00
Ottawa25/03/2017
[English lower] Mes chats sont élevés dans le confort de mon foyer, ils sont constamment stimulés et ont leurs donnent beaucoup d'amour ! Ils seront vaccinés et vermifugés. Ils pourront rejoindre…
Apple iPhone Chargers (buy more & save more)
$5.00
Ottawa24/03/2017
Selling Apple lightning USB cables. 1 = 5$ 5 = 20$ 10 = 30$ Stock = 50 chargers All of these are genuine Apple iPhone chargers for versions 5 - current. Contact me via chat, email or text…
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

My Favourites ()

Recently Added: