Over 6,815,621
Free Local Classifieds
Current Matches (86)

Category:

Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Ottawa
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:

Featured Ads:

Price:

-

Additional Info:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get a daily email with the newest ads for Classifieds in Ottawa.

Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Get a daily email with the newest ads for Classifieds in Ottawa.
Sponsored Links:

Atomic Floyd SuperDarts and Remote Stereo Headset Atomic Floyd SuperDarts and Remote Stereo Headset

model: SAF0205/05/00 Brand new, in sealed box more info: The in line stainless steel remote and mic deliver total volume and playback control, plus smooth switch from chat to tunes. SoundProof-2-way…

$190.00 < 4 hours ago
LIVRES: LA COURTE ÉCHELLE: PREMIER ROMAN. Etc. Pour les jeunes. LIVRES: LA COURTE ÉCHELLE: PREMIER ROMAN. Etc. Pour les jeunes.

LIVRES: $2 ou $3. chacun. PREMIER ROMAN: #4 Le secret d`Awa. / François Pratte. $3. #12 Le père d`Arthur. / Ginette Anfousse. $3. #27 Toto la Brute. / Dominique Demers. $3. #36 Le chat de mes rêves.…

$2.00 < 6 hours ago
pickup Saturday nights. pickup Saturday nights.

Hey everyone I run pickup Saturday evenings. pretty much every Saturday evenings if I get the numbers. if your interested email me back and will chat. Cheers!

< 16 hours ago
Female Friend Female Friend

Looking for a female that I can chat with from time to time....im attached but sometimes just need my space to avoid arguments..Age doesnt matter...I enjoy hangin out drinking and just enjoying life

< 24 hours ago
IPHONE 5 FOR SALE! BLACK MINT WITH BOX! CALL NOW 613-564-8470 IPHONE 5 FOR SALE! BLACK MINT WITH BOX! CALL NOW 613-564-8470

IPHONE 5 BLACK MINT CONDITION With box Locked with Rogers and Chat-R Can unlock upon request at our shop Call now for more details 613-564-8470 We are located in Westgate Shopping Centre

$475.00 Yesterday
Chats gratuit
Chats gratuit

2 chatons à donner.. Avec leur litière et la nourriture restants!

Please Contact Yesterday
Couple seeking friends to hang out with for the long weekend :) Couple seeking friends to hang out with for the long weekend :)

Hey were a couple, hes 30 and shes 20! Outgoing super nice, and very friendly! Looking for fun fellows, no awkward weirdos! Short post but if your interested let us know we can chat abit before we…

30/07/2015
Xbox 360 console and games
Xbox 360 console and games

250 gb Xbox slim with various games and accessories. Comes with 2 controllers, play and charge kit, hd cable (not HDMI), vga cable, and chat headset. Games include: GTA V NHL 15 Madden 15 NFS Rivals…

Please Contact 30/07/2015
2004 Subaru Forester XT LIMITED SUV, Crossover
2004 Subaru Forester XT LIMITED SUV, Crossover

2004 Subaru Forester XT Turbo Runs well but need some TLC.....engine smooth and stong but A/C not working and HID headlights and rear wiper. Looking to move quick so make an offer and we will chat.

$2,490.00 30/07/2015
Samsung Galaxy S II LTE i727R Rogers,Chat-r, Fido
Samsung Galaxy S II LTE i727R Rogers,Chat-r, Fido

Like new condition comes with wall charger, usb cable and earphones screen protection installed for $120 Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread with TouchWIZ4 overlay – 4.5″ 800×480 pixel Super AMOLED Plus…

$120.00 30/07/2015
Sony Ericsson xperia
Sony Ericsson xperia

Sony Ericsson xperia come with charger $100 it work perfectly With Rogers Fido or Chat R

$100.00 29/07/2015
REALTORS: Thinking of making a move? Come have a chat...
REALTORS: Thinking of making a move? Come have a chat...

Boutique full-service real estate brokerage in core of Ottawa offering: - guidance & training - leads - great office space (Bank @ Second in the Glebe) - website/email/systems setup - very…

Veteran Friendly

29/07/2015
Plusieurs 2 chambres disponible à Gatineau et Hull
Plusieurs 2 chambres disponible à Gatineau et Hull

Grand condo 2 chambres au 2e étage près de l'hôpital de Gatineau, disponible 1er aout, grand balcon, bien éclairé, très propre, stationnement, secteur tranquille, 850$/mois, petit chien et chat…

$725.00 29/07/2015
Samsung Galaxy S II LTE i727R Rogers,Chat-r, Fido $120.00 (obo)
Samsung Galaxy S II LTE i727R Rogers,Chat-r, Fido $120.00 (obo)

Like new condition comes with wall charger, usb cable and earphones screen protection installed for $120 or (obo) Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread with TouchWIZ4 overlay – 4.5″ 800×480 pixel Super AMOLED…

$120.00 29/07/2015
Summer cottage only 2 hours from Parliament Hill
Summer cottage only 2 hours from Parliament Hill

A frame cottage has 2 bedrooms on the ground floor and one more up in the loft. Kids love climbing up to the second floor. The screened in porch is a fantastic place to chat, play cards or enjoy a…

$63,000.00 29/07/2015
Ultra Slim Mini Bluetooth Keyboard for iPads/iPhones/PC/Mac
Ultra Slim Mini Bluetooth Keyboard for iPads/iPhones/PC/Mac

Product Description : Ideal for typing emails, chat, and playing games Pocket size, sleek and slim design Extended battery life for hours of typing Compatible with Bluetooth 3.0 49 responsive,…

$25.00 28/07/2015
chat & canard en céramique  - chat & canard en céramique -

excellent état$7.00 pour le chat en céramique$20.00 pour le cygne en céramique

Please Contact 28/07/2015
Companion for the elderly Companion for the elderly

I am available for part-time companion for your loved one. Would go sit and chat with them, do their nails take them to sit outside or go for a walk, anything to boost their moral , do puzzles to ...

27/07/2015
xbox 360 with rock band and all instruments
xbox 360 with rock band and all instruments

Barely used xbox360 with rockband game and guitar, bass, drums and microphone. also included is a controller and earpiece/headset for online gaming/chat. Near Brockville. Asking $140 for the set

$140.00 27/07/2015
Male blanc sphynx a la retraite Male blanc sphynx a la retraite

Diego sera disponible tres bientot pour une famille qui veut donner une retraite doree a ce male de reproduction. De preference il aura besoin d un environnement sans autre chat male ni de trop…

$450.00 26/07/2015
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

My Watchlist ()

Recently Added: