Over 6,190,623 Free Local Classifieds
Current Matches (99)

Category:

Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Ottawa
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:

Featured Ads:

Price:

-

Additional Info:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get a daily email with the newest ads in this category.

Get a daily email with the newest ads in this category.
Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Sponsored Links:

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB White in Box - Rogers/Fido/ChatR Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB White in Box - Rogers/Fido/ChatR

Hi, for sale is a white Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB I1317M which is in good condition and working perfectly. It is locked to Rogers and will work with Fido and ChatR. It has also been updated to the…

$300.00 < 26 minutes ago
iPhone 4S 32GB White - Rogers/ChatR iPhone 4S 32GB White - Rogers/ChatR

Hi, for sale is a white iPhone 4S 32GB which is in good condition and working without any issues. It is locked to Rogers and will work with ChatR, and it has been updated to the latest iOS 7.1.2.…

$250.00 < 26 minutes ago
5 BENGAL KITTENS  T.I.C.A. REGISTERED
5 BENGAL KITTENS T.I.C.A. REGISTERED

Alesbengal is offering 3 brown black spotted tabby Bengal kittens AND 2 black silver sppoted tabby they are extremely contrasted, hight quality They are T.I.C.A. REGISTERED, and READY TO GO THEY ...

$1,000.00 < 8 hours ago
CATS & DOGS ID TAGS / MÉDAILLES POUR CHIENS & CHATS CATS & DOGS ID TAGS / MÉDAILLES POUR CHIENS & CHATS

Un message en français suit: Today most of us have a cat or a dog that are a part of the family. Loosing our best friend could be very tragic and to prevent this from happening we want to ensure you…

$9.00 < 9 hours ago
KIKI'S DOG AND CAT GROOMING (FRANCAIS)
KIKI'S DOG AND CAT GROOMING (FRANCAIS)

Bienvenue! Gardez vos chiens et chats en santé avec Kiki’s Dog Grooming ! Kiki’s Dog Grooming fournit des services de soins pour chiens et chats… Je vais vous donner le meilleur, des services de…

< 21 hours ago
Playmobil # 5332 Living Room / Salon avec cheminée
Playmobil # 5332 Living Room / Salon avec cheminée

Magnifique salon avec cheminée éclairante qui donne le look d'un vrai foyer!! Päs de boîte Livret inclus Comprend 1 personnage et 1 chat Voir photos Beautiful living room with the light in the…

$25.00 < 21 hours ago
any bored women any bored women

29 year old guy here , bored outta my mind looking to see if any women want to grab a drink or take a walk , smoke s j and chat , very laid back and tall

Yesterday
Looking for SEO Experts Looking for SEO Experts

Hey, Thanks for clicking on this ad. I'm looking to sit down with a SEO Expert and have a conversation about a business idea I have in mind. Just casual go for coffee and chat. Coffee on me, ...

Yesterday
4 HIMALAYANS KITTENS ------4 CHATONS HIMALAYENS------------
4 HIMALAYANS KITTENS ------4 CHATONS HIMALAYENS------------

4 BEAUTIFUL PURE BREED HIMALAYANS KITTENS WITH BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYES AVAILABLE FOR RESERVATION. My beautiful Himalayan Blue cream point with stunning blue eyes delivered 4 wonderful babies on the 19th…

$400.00 Yesterday
I can't to keep a cat (Boy)
I can't to keep a cat (Boy)

I can't this cat because i am allergy

Please Contact 20/07/2014
ACN iris 3000 ACN iris 3000

Iris 3000 video phone, brand new in the box and allows you to chat with people over video. Asking $50 Call me at 613-410-3321 This ad was posted with the Kijiji mobile app.

$50.00 20/07/2014
Chat dehors a notre-dame-du-laus
Chat dehors a notre-dame-du-laus

A qui????? Ce chat est apparu au chalet a Notre-Dame-Du-Laus en hivers 2013. Quelqun le nourrit mais na pas trouver son proprietaire. Il est blanc et gris, poile cour, pas degriffer, affectueux et…

19/07/2014
ABYSSINIAN KITTEN  RUDDY FEMALE/ CHATONS ABYSSIN  FEMELLE LIEVRE
ABYSSINIAN KITTEN RUDDY FEMALE/ CHATONS ABYSSIN FEMELLE LIEVRE

We currently have a ruddy female abyssinian for sale. She's ready for her new home. She's vaccinated, dewormed, vet checked with health book. Mom is ruddy and dad is sorrel. We offer a free delivery…

$500.00 19/07/2014
Free Tarot Reading! Mystic Tessa Awaits Your Questions! Free Tarot Reading! Mystic Tessa Awaits Your Questions!

FREE TAROT READING Whether you have a burning quick question or need a everyday reading ... Let me give you a glimpse into the future. Email/chat is the most perfectly discrete way to go for ...

19/07/2014
Looking for Friendship Looking for Friendship

I am a Chinese female. I want to make friends with white Canadians, female or male. They must be single. They should be about 50 to 65 years old. We can chat, go out for a walk, drink coffee ,cook…

18/07/2014
Samsung TV - Skype Camera - Model VG-STC4000/ZA
Samsung TV - Skype Camera - Model VG-STC4000/ZA

****************brand new never used************ Video chat with friends and family using this Samsung Skype VG-STC4000/ZA camera, which captures crystal-clear video with up to 1280 x 1080 ...

$140.00 18/07/2014
10% Discount on Honey and Candles with this Ad
10% Discount on Honey and Candles with this Ad

Beechwood Farmers Market opened a couple of weeks ago, and will be open every Saturday, 9am to 2pm, until mid-October. Come chat with Dave the Beekeeper and taste our magnificent wildflower honey ...

18/07/2014
i can be the chat partner of the oldies at home i can be the chat partner of the oldies at home

Hi, I enjoy chatting with the most senior left alone persons at your house. If you are too busy to spend time with your mother, father, grandparents at home please feel free to contact me. I have…

18/07/2014
Married man looking for married female for friends Married man looking for married female for friends

Hi, I'm a married man in my thirties looking for a female in same relationship status to echange emails and possibly meet for coffee to chat about anything that comes to mind.

17/07/2014
Unlock any Iphone 4S with any iOS Unlock any Iphone 4S with any iOS

We can unlock any Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, Koodo, Solo, Virgin, Chat-R, At&t Iphone 4S with any iOS 613 262 0684738 Bronson Ave (Bronson and Carling) Ottawa or visit our website www.alloallo.ca or…

17/07/2014
Sponsored Links:

My Watchlist ()

Recently Added: