Over 6,904,627
Free Local Classifieds
Current Matches (99)

Category:

Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Ottawa
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:

Featured Ads:

Price:

-

Additional Info:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get a daily email with the newest ads for Classifieds in Ottawa.

Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Get a daily email with the newest ads for Classifieds in Ottawa.
Sponsored Links:

New comer in Ottawa New comer in Ottawa

Hi, I'm female 27yo new comer in ottawa, Muslim, and I have 2 children. I'm looking friends for improve my English, chit chat, cooking etc. I lived in Alta Vista Drive. please send me email and…

< 3 hours ago
Waterfront cottage. PRICE REDUCED
Waterfront cottage. PRICE REDUCED

A frame cottage has 2 bedrooms on the ground floor and one more up in the loft. Kids love climbing up to the second floor. The screened in porch is a fantastic place to chat, play cards or enjoy a…

$63,000.00 < 5 hours ago
New Cichlid group to buy sell trade and chat New Cichlid group to buy sell trade and chat

Feel free to join our Facebook group. Serving ottawa and surrounding areas!! facebook.com/groups/138537996477393?ref

Please Contact Yesterday
REALTORS: Thinking of making a move? Come have a chat...
REALTORS: Thinking of making a move? Come have a chat...

Boutique full-service real estate brokerage in core of Ottawa offering: - guidance & training - leads - great office space (Bank @ Second in the Glebe) - website/email/systems setup - very…

03/07/2015
black berry z10 blanc
black berry z10 blanc

BlackBerry z10 blanc à vendre rogers chat r super rapide

$140.00 03/07/2015
Ottawa to Montreal, Friday, 3rd of July, 4pm Ottawa to Montreal, Friday, 3rd of July, 4pm

Hey, I'm driving from Ottawa to Montreal this Friday, leaving around 4 in the afternoon. I'm driving a Hyundai Tiburon, I have music but I'm always down to chat or play your music. Leaving from…

$15.00 02/07/2015
Astro A50 Wireless Headphones
Astro A50 Wireless Headphones

Astro A50 Wireless Headphones Xbox one Edition Comes with everything You will have to purchase a Xbox Stereo Controller Adapter (in order to chat with other players) there probably about 30$ or so…

$225.00 02/07/2015
White Xbox 360 controller White Xbox 360 controller

Selling a slightly used white wireless Xbox 360 controller. works perfectly fine, just not a fan of the white ones. including the chat pad and headset (never used the headset, chat pad used a bit)

$30.00 30/06/2015
IPhone 4s -16GB Black new in box with Rogers/Chat-R
IPhone 4s -16GB Black new in box with Rogers/Chat-R

IPhone 4s - 16GB Black new in box with Rogers/Chat-r Great condition, no scratch front and back clean, usb cable, ear phones and, and charger wall Protection Case included. No cloud account no…

$150.00 30/06/2015
IPhone 4s -16GB White new  in box with Rogers/Chat-R
IPhone 4s -16GB White new in box with Rogers/Chat-R

IPhone 4s - 16GB White new condition in box with Rogers/Chat-r Great condition, no scratch front and back clean, usb cable, ear phones and, and charger wall Protection Case included. No cloud ...

$150.00 30/06/2015
Dinners,Wine and Girly Stuff! Dinners,Wine and Girly Stuff!

I'm a woman, a fashion and beauty writer and leasing consultant looking for other ladies with an interest in fashion, lifestyle,beauty (and of course wine!) to chat with over dinner, drinks and…

30/06/2015
XBOX 360 HUGE BUNDLE DEAL!!!
XBOX 360 HUGE BUNDLE DEAL!!!

This bundle includes: -Xbox 360 (phat) -4 wireless controlers -23 games (see picture) -2 sets of cables -2 60GB storages -chat pad It has worked perfectly for me but looking to buy a ps4. Will…

Please Contact 29/06/2015
Cages de transport pour chats ou chiens Cages de transport pour chats ou chiens

Cages de transports, plusieurs grandeurs et marques. Pet taxi, 24 x15 x 16 pouces, 20$, Pet voyager 300, 23 x 14.5 x 16.5 pouces, 20$, Pet TAXI de Petmate 100, 18 x11 x 12 pouces, neuf, 20$. Gros…

$20.00 29/06/2015
gardienne d'animaux gardienne d'animaux

je peut garder vos animaux de compagnie pendant quelques jours ou quelques heures, moi j'ai déjà garder des chien et j'en ai un donc j'ai de l'expérience et j'avais un chat et un hamster il y a…

29/06/2015
Xbox 360 Live Vision Camera
Xbox 360 Live Vision Camera

Product Description 1. Still photos at 1.3 mega-pixel 2. Maximize xbox live gold with photo chat and messaging 3. Put a face to your gamertag 4. Bring motion based games to life using your own body…

$15.00 28/06/2015
LOST CAT/CHAT PERDU: SUITS
Wanted:LOST CAT/CHAT PERDU: SUITS

URGENT - SOUTH KEYS/GREENBORO/LORRY GREENBERG SUITS has been missing since Wednesday, June 24th. She belongs to two of my greatest friends and they are devastated. Their home is not complete without…

28/06/2015
Gros coussin pour chiens ou chats
Gros coussin pour chiens ou chats

Gros coussin pour chien or chat. Couvert avec fermeture éclair est lavable. Un coté bleu, 1 coté rose framboise, tissu simili suède. 26" x 30"

$15.00 28/06/2015
French tutor Wanted:French tutor

We are looking for someone with preschool teaching experience and/or education to play/sing/read/chat in French with our 4 yearsold noy once a week, 2 hours each time. If interested. Please send me…

27/06/2015
Turtle Beach Ear Force P4c PlayStation 4 Gaming Chat Communicato Turtle Beach Ear Force P4c PlayStation 4 Gaming Chat Communicato

This is new in the box. Superior Chat Quality - High sensitivity microphone with flexible boom and premium 40mm speaker for high-fidelity chat Lightweight & Comfortable - Fully adjustable and…

$20.00 27/06/2015
Beautiful Bungalow On Ottawa River Directly in Town of Arnprior
Beautiful Bungalow On Ottawa River Directly in Town of Arnprior

Beautiful bungalow right on the Ottawa river, with amazing view for rent September 1st, 2015. Located at 40 Chats Cresent Arnprior ON, K7S 3T1 3 Bedrooms, Air Conditioning, Gas Heating, Stove,…

$1,500.00 27/06/2015
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

My Watchlist ()

Recently Added: