Over 6,491,855 Free Local Classifieds
Current Matches (110)

Category:

Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Ottawa
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:

Featured Ads:

Price:

-

Additional Info:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get a daily email with the newest ads for Classifieds in Ottawa.

Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Get a daily email with the newest ads for Classifieds in Ottawa.
Sponsored Links:

Xbox One Bundle $700 or swap for ps4 bundle
Xbox One Bundle $700 or swap for ps4 bundle

Xbox One (no kinect). with box. Limited edition titanfall controller. Insignia dual charger with two rechargeable batteries. With box. Plug and play recharge pack. With box Chat adapter for…

$700.00 < 4 minutes ago
Xbox One bundle......
Xbox One bundle......

Xbox One (no kinect). with box. Limited edition titanfall controller. Insignia dual charger with two rechargeable batteries. With box. Plug and play recharge pack. With box Chat adapter for…

$700.00 < 4 hours ago
iPhone 5 16GB in Box - Mint - Factory Unlocked (WIND) - Warranty iPhone 5 16GB in Box - Mint - Factory Unlocked (WIND) - Warranty

Hi, for sale is a black Apple iPhone 5 16GB which is in perfect condition (no scratches) and working like new. It is factory unlocked to all networks including Rogers, Fido, ChatR, Bell, Virgin…

$420.00 < 5 hours ago
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 White - Mint - Rogers/Fido/ChatR Samsung Galaxy Note 2 White - Mint - Rogers/Fido/ChatR

Hi, for sale is a white Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB which is in great condition and working just like new. It is locked to Rogers and will work with Fido and ChatR. Included: - Samsung Galaxy Note 2…

$280.00 < 5 hours ago
iPhone 4S 16GB White - Mint - Rogers/ChatR iPhone 4S 16GB White - Mint - Rogers/ChatR

Hi, for sale is a white iPhone 4S 16GB which is in excellent condition and working without any issues. It is locked to Rogers and will work with ChatR, and it has been updated to the latest iOS…

$220.00 < 5 hours ago
iPhone 4S 16GB Black - Mint - Rogers/ChatR iPhone 4S 16GB Black - Mint - Rogers/ChatR

Hi, for sale is a black iPhone 4S 16GB which is in excellent condition and working without any issues. It is locked to Rogers and will work with ChatR, and it has been updated to the latest iOS…

$220.00 < 5 hours ago
iPhone 5S 16GB Gold in Box - Rogers/ChatR iPhone 5S 16GB Gold in Box - Rogers/ChatR

Hi, for sale is a gold Apple iPhone 5S 16GB which is in good condition and working like new. It is currently locked to Rogers and will work with ChatR, and it is still under AppleCare warranty.…

$500.00 < 5 hours ago
iPhone 5-MINT CONDITION-Locked to Rogers/ChatR iPhone 5-MINT CONDITION-Locked to Rogers/ChatR

I'm selling my iPhone 5 because I need the money for textbooks. Must sell ASAP!! It has no scratches and is in excellent condition. If your interested please text me. Thanks!

$325.00 < 8 hours ago
Nokia Lumina 625
Nokia Lumina 625

Work with rogers, chat r and fido. Windows 8 os includes charger and has plastic screen protector.

$190.00 < 12 hours ago
iPhone 4 (LIKE NEW) Locked to Rogers/ChatR iPhone 4 (LIKE NEW) Locked to Rogers/ChatR

16gb iPhone 4 with no scratches. Just plug in your SIM card and go! I'm selling both mine and my girlfriends so I have both white and black available, they're the same phone. Please text me if ...

$160.00 < 16 hours ago
chat & canard en céramique  -
chat & canard en céramique -

excellent état$7.00 pour le chat en céramique$20.00 pour le cygne en céramique

Please Contact < 20 hours ago
Looking For New Friends Looking For New Friends

42yr old male looking for someone that might want to go for walks,hang out,watch a movie or just chat if interested send me a message..

28/08/2014
*Pregnant in Ottawa?* *Pregnant in Ottawa?*

Another local doula and I have started a Facebook group for local moms to be to chat and learn from each other Please join us :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/466204973517163/ If you would like to…

Free 28/08/2014
LIVRES: LA COURTE ÉCHELLE: PREMIER ROMAN. Etc. Pour les jeunes. LIVRES: LA COURTE ÉCHELLE: PREMIER ROMAN. Etc. Pour les jeunes.

LIVRES: $3. chacun. Pour les jeunes. LE TRÉSOR DES PIRATES. / Johanne Gagné. $3. La courte échelle, 2009. Collection première lecture: Niveau 3: 56 pages. 6 ans & +. PREMIER ROMAN: #67 Mon chat est…

$3.00 28/08/2014
Male Maine Coom Kittens : Orange & Black
Male Maine Coom Kittens : Orange & Black

We had two "female" maine coon kittens delivered to us and sadly they are males. We already have a male Maine coon, no need for a 2nd & 3rd. If you want a male maine coon at a lowered price message…

$250.00 28/08/2014
Ukrainian Baba looking for Ukrainian Angel Wanted:Ukrainian Baba looking for Ukrainian Angel

Baba is a young 91 years old, and in need of household help, 3-4 days a week for 2-3 hours at a time. She is spritly, healthy, and loves to chat over tea and homemade cake. My mother, who was…

27/08/2014
Chambre à louer près du Cégep de l'Outaouais.
Chambre à louer près du Cégep de l'Outaouais.

Chambre à louer dans le secteur Hautes-Plaines. Accès au transport en commun, à proximité du Cégep de l'Outaouais. Meublé, télévision et câble. Secteur tranquille. Doit aimer les chats, 450$/mois.…

$450.00 26/08/2014
Hi looking to make new friends Hi looking to make new friends

Hi I am a 44 yr old attached guy caught up in the daily routine I am easy going and down to earth would like to chat and possibly make new friends

26/08/2014
Windows 7 Tutor
Windows 7 Tutor

Hi there, If you want to learn the ins and out of windows 7, i can teach via online. i use team viewer to connect to you computerr, and you just sit and watch what I do. Team viewer has a chat box…

26/08/2014
Psychic Medium ONLINE Readings! Psychic Medium ONLINE Readings!

Email Readings & Live Online Chats! My name is VERA JOY, I am both a Clairvoyant and a Medium, I can hear, smell, taste and see what my guides allow me to during your reading. With the help of ...

24/08/2014
Sponsored Links:

My Watchlist ()

Recently Added: