Over 5,933,402 Free Local Classifieds
Current Matches (76)

Category:

Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Ottawa
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:

Featured Ads:

Price:

-

Additional Info:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get a daily email with the newest ads for Classifieds in Ottawa.

Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Get a daily email with the newest ads for Classifieds in Ottawa.
Sponsored Links:

White Samsung Note 3 32gb Locked To Rogers/Chatr Mint Condition White Samsung Note 3 32gb Locked To Rogers/Chatr Mint Condition

The note 3 works perfect never give me any issues, condition is fair few chips around bezel otherwise back front is mint. It is white 32gb locked to ROGERS/Fido/Chat-r, selling As-Is. Condition is…

$320.00 < 7 hours ago
HAVE YOU SEEN SQUEAKY? STILL MISSING  CAT * CHAT PERDU - CHELSEA
Wanted:HAVE YOU SEEN SQUEAKY? STILL MISSING CAT * CHAT PERDU - CHELSEA

CHAT PERDU - Chelsea, Québec (chemin Reid et autoroute 105, secteur Kirk’s Ferry) Nôtre chat « Squeaky » est parti de la maison vendredi le 29 août, 2014. Gris, tigré, adulte (2 ans), grand mâle,…

< 8 hours ago
Logitech QuickCam Messenger Logitech QuickCam Messenger

Getting closer to friends and family is as easy as 1, 2, 3! Just plug this webcam into your PC, launch your instant messaging system and chat face-to-face with family and friends online. You can ...

$5.00 < 14 hours ago
White 4 drawer chest
White 4 drawer chest

Moving ,selling myAlmost brand new (had for a few months) IKEA White 4 drawer chats , one drawer is with frosted glass. Asking 75$

$75.00 < 19 hours ago
Chat adulte rechercher bonne famille
Chat adulte rechercher bonne famille

Bonjour, Je suis technicienne en santé animale. Je suis à la recherche d’une bonne famille pour Hibou, un chat mâle âgé d’environ 8ans. Il est très gentil, se laisse manipuler très facilement, doit…

$150.00 < 22 hours ago
Unlock any Iphone 4S with any iOS iOS 8 8.1.2 Unlock any Iphone 4S with any iOS iOS 8 8.1.2

We can unlock any Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, Koodo, Solo, Virgin, Chat-R, At&t Iphone 4S with any iOS 613 262 0684 738 Bronson Ave (Bronson and Carling) Ottawa or visit our website www.alloallo.ca ...

26/01/2015
Logitech H600 Wireless Headset Logitech H600 Wireless Headset

Regular $ 69.99 plus taxes - Like new condition Enjoy hands-free communication with this headset that features a 33' wireless range so you can chat or enjoy music while moving between other tasks.…

$50.00 26/01/2015
affordable car payments Wanted:affordable car payments

My name is Paul Curry and I can get anyone approved. good credit,bad credit ,bankrupt or just to rebuild. we can help get you approved no one gets denied for a no obligation chat give me a call 613…

Free 26/01/2015
Looking for a great new career? Looking for a great new career?

Announcing the launch of My Talent Centre! A new web based service where employers and career seekers, meet up, match up, chat, interview and ultimately connect for great new careers. This ...

26/01/2015
Canadian Wrestling Figures on Facebook to Join!! WWE Canadian Wrestling Figures on Facebook to Join!! WWE

This ad is informing collectors of WWE Mattel or Jakks action Figures to join a new Facebook Group called Canadian Wrestling Figures. This group is for Canadians only to chat about wrestling ...

Please Contact 26/01/2015
Free Tarot Reading Free Tarot Reading

Whether you have a burning quick question or need a everyday reading ... Let me give you a glimpse into the future. Email/chat is the most perfectly discrete way to go for pressing answers. Please…

26/01/2015
Black iPhone 5s 16 gb Black iPhone 5s 16 gb

Phone is in good condition come with charger headphones and case the phone is locked to Rogers/chat-r also works with Fido you can bring your SIM card to try it out please no low offer don't waist…

$450.00 25/01/2015
New camper page on facebook New camper page on facebook

Anyone wanting to show, chat about, buy or sell campers, RV's or anything else to do with camping, please come to 613 Campers and RV's on Facebook, join and have fun!

Please Contact 24/01/2015
man looking to chat or more with women man looking to chat or more with women

40 Year old male looking to chat or more with women or couple of any age

23/01/2015
GROOMER, DOG AND CAT GROOMING----TOILETTAGE POUR CHIENS ET CHATS GROOMER, DOG AND CAT GROOMING----TOILETTAGE POUR CHIENS ET CHATS

HEAD TO TAIL GROOMING SALON (Salon de Toilettage Tête à Queue) Our specialty; To satisfy our customers and make them happy! According to our customers, TOILETTAGE TÊTE À QUEUE became the prefered…

23/01/2015
Black iPhone 5s Black iPhone 5s

Black iPhone 5s in good condition locked to Rogers/chat-r come with charger text or email if you want pictures 6138530019 price is $400

$400.00 22/01/2015
toilettage chien et chat secteur Hull toilettage chien et chat secteur Hull

Chez Espace Canin situé au 34 Boul. Mont-Bleu à Gatineau, il est important que l'atmosphère du salon soit plaisante et donne pleine confiance à l'animal et à son maître.Tout sera mis en place pour…

21/01/2015
need an iphone 5s need an iphone 5s

No more than $300 or $320 needs to be unlocked or with Rogers fido or chat-r... Gold or Silver edition only thankyou This ad was posted with the Kijiji mobile app.

$320.00 20/01/2015
Canadian Wrestling Figures on Facebook to Join!! WWE Canadian Wrestling Figures on Facebook to Join!! WWE

This ad is informing collectors of WWE Mattel or Jakks action Figures to join a new Facebook Group called Canadian Wrestling Figures. This group is for Canadians only to chat about wrestling ...

Please Contact 19/01/2015
XBOX 360 Ultimate Bundle
XBOX 360 Ultimate Bundle

ULTIMATE XBox 360 Bundle. 120GB console comes with,Kinect Sensor,remote control,4 controllers,4 rechargeable batteries,2 charging docks,controller chat pad,wireless speed wheel,2 Rockband…

$600.00 19/01/2015
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

My Watchlist ()

Recently Added: