Over 6,571,820
Free Local Classifieds
Current Matches (72)

Category:

Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Ottawa
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:

Featured Ads:

Price:

-

Additional Info:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get a daily email with the newest ads for Classifieds in Ottawa.

Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Get a daily email with the newest ads for Classifieds in Ottawa.
Sponsored Links:

Awesome wonderful dining set - might have magical properties. Awesome wonderful dining set - might have magical properties.

Ensemble de cuisine acheté 2 ans passés. Payé 500$. Tres bon etat; usure normale. Quelques coussins ont des mini marques de griffes de chat. Dining set bought 2 years ago for 500$. Great condition;…

$240.00 < 8 hours ago
Microsoft gaming headset
Microsoft gaming headset

The Next Level of Headset If you want to chat, game, or listen to music, do it right—in full immersion. Sit back with the LifeChat LX-3000 and enjoy the quality digital sound, made even better with…

$20.00 24/04/2015
Nokia 625 4g lte chat-r and Rogers
Nokia 625 4g lte chat-r and Rogers

Nokia 625 4g lte chat-r and Rogers In brand new condition. 4.7 in screen, operating system windows 8, front/rear camera,comes with charger, phone case,box, manual $135 can provide imei for serious…

$120.00 24/04/2015
Hang out! Hang out!

Hello, I am a good looking guy very respectful who's looking to spend time with a nice woman to chit chat, drink, hangout etc.. Gotta be nice an love to laugh!

23/04/2015
Muslim woman Muslim woman

I am a good looking guy an very respectful! Any women in her late 20's to mid 30's want to hang out an go out for a drink an chit chat!

23/04/2015
iPhone 6 16 gig iPhone 6 16 gig

gold Iphone 6 16GB 2 months old -in excellent condition no scratches -Comes with Charger no box no ear phones -Works with Rogers/Chat -Asking price $720 Firm

$720.00 21/04/2015
FEMALE FRIENDS FEMALE FRIENDS

Looking to meet nice female friends.... Im open for coffee drinks or just convo. Im 41 and live in the south...So if your looking for a nice guy to chat with message me

20/04/2015
Selling Xbox One w/ Kinect, Extra Controller and 3 Games
Selling Xbox One w/ Kinect, Extra Controller and 3 Games

Selling XBOX ONE, it is in perfect condition. Includes: -Xbox One console -Kinect Sensor -Xbox One Wireless Controller -Extra Xbox One Wireless Controller w/ Plug and Play Charge Kit -Xbox One Chat…

$500.00 19/04/2015
CARLETON PLACE MAIN ST OFFICE SPACE CARLETON PLACE MAIN ST OFFICE SPACE

Looking for office space downtown Carleton Place. We have a room or 2 with washroom facilities that might suit you. Drop me a line and we can have a chat. Centrally located. Rent is negotiable.

Please Contact 19/04/2015
Brand New Xbox One, unopened in box Brand New Xbox One, unopened in box

I asked for an Xbox One as a present and got 2... Don't need the other! - console - wireless controller - chat headset - high speed HDMI cable - wireless networking capability - one year limited…

$375.00 18/04/2015
Ladies fur coat - Manteau fourrure dame (Lynx / Chat sauvage)
Ladies fur coat - Manteau fourrure dame (Lynx / Chat sauvage)

Ladies fur coat - Manteau fourrure dame (Lynx / Chat sauvage) In good condition Properly stored for many years Size small (8 - 10) Manteau Chat Sauvage pour Dame $125 En bon état. Bien conservé…

$100.00 18/04/2015
Singles group in Ottawa Singles group in Ottawa

For the first time since IRC, and yahoo chat, meeting new people has been left up to dating sites. Well.. NOW, with the help of Facebook, meeting other singles have never been easier. It's not a…

17/04/2015
$50 for craft sellers/small business research - Apr 21st (Ottawa $50 for craft sellers/small business research - Apr 21st (Ottawa

Hi! On Tuesday April 21st we want to meet sellers/crafters who have a product (any product!) ready to sell. We're looking for different types of people who sell to come to our office, chat about…

16/04/2015
Leaving Saskatoon Sask.  tues April 21. Coming to ottawa Leaving Saskatoon Sask. tues April 21. Coming to ottawa

I am john. I am a easy going guy driving back a car on tues to ottawa where I live and work. .. If you need a ride and can Share gas money. ... Call me 613 899. 3355 let's chat Arrival thurs room ...

$1.00 16/04/2015
Friends Friends

I am a 24 year old African international student soon to graduate. I have lots of free time and not many friends to spend it with. Looking for female friends to hang out with, chat,movies and more.

15/04/2015
Ottawa TTC Support Group: Pregnancy, Awareness & Recovery Ottawa TTC Support Group: Pregnancy, Awareness & Recovery

Im looking to start a little group in little Ottawa. I know all you TTC'rs are out there looking for support. Please reply back if you have whatsapp or BBM in order to join the chat group. From ...

14/04/2015
Books for medical students Books for medical students

I have a ton of great books for medical students. Email me about what you are looking for and we can chat about options!

Please Contact 13/04/2015
Cat Sitting / Gardiennage de chat Cat Sitting / Gardiennage de chat

Garde à domicile pour courte ou longue durée Sitting at home for short or long term Home / Maison : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jiB_YY34AM&list=PLV3HDebZqJR70WEviyMZ31THAe-qL-fTQ&index=1

12/04/2015
Do you need a new Central air system or Furnace? Do you need a new Central air system or Furnace?

I can help you! Great rent to own program. Lets chat about it! Every home owner is approved....not money down.

Please Contact 11/04/2015
Ultra Slim Mini Bluetooth Keyboard for iPads/iPhones/PC/Mac
Ultra Slim Mini Bluetooth Keyboard for iPads/iPhones/PC/Mac

Product Description : Ideal for typing emails, chat, and playing games Pocket size, sleek and slim design Extended battery life for hours of typing Compatible with Bluetooth 3.0 49 responsive,…

$25.00 11/04/2015
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

My Watchlist ()

Recently Added: