Over 6,889,471
Free Local Classifieds
Current Matches (95)

Category:

Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Ottawa
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:

Featured Ads:

Price:

-

Additional Info:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get a daily email with the newest ads for Classifieds in Ottawa.

Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Get a daily email with the newest ads for Classifieds in Ottawa.
Sponsored Links:

D-Link Wireless USB Network Adapter WUA-1340 - Hi-Speed
D-Link Wireless USB Network Adapter WUA-1340 - Hi-Speed

Connect to any wireless network from the desktop or notebook PC using the D-Link Wireless G USB Adapter (WUA-1340) and browse the web, check e-mail, and chat with friends and family online. The…

$19.99 < 10 hours ago
XBOX 360 250gb hard drive, Controller, Accessories and 25 Games
XBOX 360 250gb hard drive, Controller, Accessories and 25 Games

XBOX 360 250gb hard drive, Controller, Accessories and 25 Games Works perfectly. Includes all wires and power adapter, wireless controller, rechargeable batter with charging wire, online chat pad, 3…

$140.00 < 12 hours ago
Searching for an Unlocked Iphone 4s Wanted:Searching for an Unlocked Iphone 4s

It can be locked to rogers or chat-r. it doesnt need to be in perfect condition

$100.00 < 13 hours ago
Wanted: WANTED Unlocked Iphone 4s Wanted:Wanted: WANTED Unlocked Iphone 4s

The iphone needs to be unlocked or locked to chat-r, wind or rogers It doesnt need to be in perfect condition but I dont want a phone with cracks on the front screen or a phone with a ...

$100.00 < 15 hours ago
Trading my Xbox 360 and kinect for an iphone 4,4s or 5 Unlocked Trading my Xbox 360 and kinect for an iphone 4,4s or 5 Unlocked

My xbox is in mint condition. Im trading it with the kinect, all the wires and a controller. I also have games the iphone needs to be in good condition,unlocked or locked to rogers or chat-r Please…

Swap / Trade < 15 hours ago
New Iphone 6 plus 64gb Rogers/Fido/Chats New Iphone 6 plus 64gb Rogers/Fido/Chats

I wana sell my iphone 6 plus 64gb because I wana switch to Iphone 6. Open to iphone 6 64/128gb Galaxy S6 64gb models also. My phone is literally in brand new condition, just used for couple days.…

$1,100.00 < 17 hours ago
Turtle Beach Earforce XLa Headset
Turtle Beach Earforce XLa Headset

Turtle Beach Earforce XLa Headset Allows, for both chat while hearing the game action. Great headset and not expensive. Works perfectly. See their website link below for more information.…

$20.00 < 21 hours ago
WANTED  Unlocked Iphone 4s Wanted:WANTED Unlocked Iphone 4s

The iphone needs to be unlocked or locked to chat-r, wind or rogers It doesnt need to be in perfect condition but I dont want a phone with cracks on the front screen or a phone with a ...

$100.00 Yesterday
Want an unlocked iphone 4s (can be locked to chat-r or rogers) Wanted:Want an unlocked iphone 4s (can be locked to chat-r or rogers)

Please contact me by email

$100.00 26/05/2015
BNIB Turtlebeach COD Black Ops 2 Tango 7.1 wireless headset BNIB Turtlebeach COD Black Ops 2 Tango 7.1 wireless headset

BNIB Turtle beach headset. It's the Tango edition very similar to the XP500. It's wireless but requires the chat adapter for XBOX One. Works great with the 360,PS3 also has bluetooth. Originally ...

Swap / Trade 26/05/2015
New camper page on facebook New camper page on facebook

Anyone wanting to show, chat about, buy or sell campers, RV's or anything else to do with camping, please come to 613 Campers and RV's on Facebook, join and have fun!

Please Contact 26/05/2015
Trading my Xbox 360 and kinect for an iphone 4,4s or 5 Unlocked Trading my Xbox 360 and kinect for an iphone 4,4s or 5 Unlocked

My xbox is in mint condition. Im trading it with the kinect, all the wires and a controller. I also have games the iphone needs to be in good condition,unlocked or locked to rogers or chat-r Please…

Swap / Trade 26/05/2015

My xbox is in mint condition. Im trading it with the kinect, all the wires and a controller. I also have games the iphone needs to be in good condition, unlocked or locked to rogers or chat-r Please…

Swap / Trade 25/05/2015
himalayan chats
himalayan chats

J'ai deux merveilleux chats himalayens, blancs, intelligents, mâle et femelle.Toto est un mâle de 5 ans, castré et vacciné. Bella est une femelle de 6 ans castrée.Nous aimerions vendre les deux…

$150.00 25/05/2015
Marine chart Britannia Bay to Chats Falls
Marine chart Britannia Bay to Chats Falls

Chart number 1550. If you boat on the Ottawa River you are going to need this.

$25.00 25/05/2015
Animal playpen – Cage pour chat ou petit animal
Animal playpen – Cage pour chat ou petit animal

Black metal cage, 36” long x 23” large x 50” high. Spaces between bars are 1 in wide by 5.5 in high Casters wheels on each corner, easy to move around. Bottom tray comes out easily for cleaning.…

$75.00 25/05/2015
Xbox 360 250gb
Xbox 360 250gb

Xbox 360 slim.Comes with remote, a chat pad, Assassins creed 2 and brotherhood and a HDMI cord.firm price

$120.00 25/05/2015
Change Your Life ~ Retire your husband! Change Your Life ~ Retire your husband!

Did you know that 82% of women who make over $100 000 a year, do it through Marketing? Are you tired of the 9-5? Do you feel like you were made for bigger, greater things? I want to have a chat with…

25/05/2015
Room for rent - Chambre a louer
Room for rent - Chambre a louer

5 minutes de marche de la Cité collégial Jeune couple relax avec 2 enfants, un chat et un chien avec chambre a loué dans le sous-sol d`une maison. Caractéristiques: Meublé, Chauffée, Éclairée,…

$420.00 25/05/2015
Logitech QuickCam Messenger Logitech QuickCam Messenger

Getting closer to friends and family is as easy as 1, 2, 3! Just plug this webcam into your PC, launch your instant messaging system and chat face-to-face with family and friends online. You can ...

$5.00 25/05/2015
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

My Watchlist ()

Recently Added: