Over 6,536,994 Free Local Classifieds
Current Matches (110)

Category:

Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Ottawa
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:

Featured Ads:

Price:

-

Additional Info:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get a daily email with the newest ads for Classifieds in Ottawa.

Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Get a daily email with the newest ads for Classifieds in Ottawa.
Sponsored Links:

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 White - Mint - Rogers/Fido/ChatR Samsung Galaxy Note 2 White - Mint - Rogers/Fido/ChatR

Hi, for sale is a white Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB which is in great condition and working just like new. It is locked to Rogers and will work with Fido and ChatR. Included: - Samsung Galaxy Note 2…

$280.00 < 5 hours ago
iPhone 4S 16GB Black - Mint - Rogers/ChatR iPhone 4S 16GB Black - Mint - Rogers/ChatR

Hi, for sale is a black iPhone 4S 16GB which is in excellent condition and working without any issues. It is locked to Rogers and will work with ChatR, and it has been updated to the latest iOS…

$220.00 < 5 hours ago
iPhone 4 (LIKE NEW) Locked to Rogers/ChatR
iPhone 4 (LIKE NEW) Locked to Rogers/ChatR

LIKE NEW iPhone 4 with 16GB memory!! in excellent condition, just plug in your sim card and go. I have both white and black available because I am selling my girlfriends aswell. So either or they…

$140.00 < 11 hours ago
Halal Food Catering
Halal Food Catering

I offer catering in low prices, including Biryani,Pulao, Chinese food and Indian/Pakistani foods including chicken/mutton biryani, rotis, dal, Chicken Curry, Chana chat, Chana Aaloo, dahi baras, ...

< 14 hours ago
Xbox 360 ChatPad
Xbox 360 ChatPad

5$ - Meet in South Keys Please check out my other ads. I am available to meet most evenings & weekends only. I can meet in the South Keys Starbucks, St-Laurent mall or any Tim Horton’s (South end of…

$5.00 Yesterday
$50 for Xbox one charge and play, insignia dual charger,chat ada
$50 for Xbox one charge and play, insignia dual charger,chat ada

Xbox one Chat adapter....$29.99 Xbox one play and charge kit....$29.99 Insignia dual charger with 2 recharable batteries...$29.99 Selling for half price for half price...$50.00...or trade for ps4…

$50.00 31/08/2014
Nokia Lumina 625
Nokia Lumina 625

Work with rogers, chat r and fido. Windows 8 os includes charger and has plastic screen protector. I only answer texts

$185.00 31/08/2014
LIKE NEW in box iPhone 4-16 GB - **MINT CONDITION** LIKE NEW in box iPhone 4-16 GB - **MINT CONDITION**

Selling a like new-in box white iPhone 4-16 GB- locked to Rogers/ChatR. This phone is in MINT condition and works great! If interested email or text me at 2267803434! Thanks! This ad was posted with…

$150.00 31/08/2014
iPhone 4 (LIKE NEW) Locked to Rogers/ChatR iPhone 4 (LIKE NEW) Locked to Rogers/ChatR

16gb iPhone 4 with no scratches. Just plug in your SIM card and go! I'm selling both mine and my girlfriends so I have both white and black available, they're the same phone. Please text me if ...

$140.00 30/08/2014
Excellent condition iPhone 4s ( 16G WHITE) - FOR SALE!!!
Excellent condition iPhone 4s ( 16G WHITE) - FOR SALE!!!

I have a WHITE iPhone 4s 16GB for sale. This phone is locked to Rogers and works with ChatR as well. It is in excellent condition with a few scratches but working without any issues. It has been…

$200.00 30/08/2014
Lb20 datsun engine Lb20 datsun engine

Hey I have a 1978 LB20 out of my datsun 620. The engine runs really strong and pulls great sounds great. I'm in need of a winter car so it must go plz feel free to call me and chat great engine for…

$500.00 30/08/2014
Xbox one accessories
Xbox one accessories

Insignia dual Xbox one charger, Chat adapter, and plug play and charge kit. Cod ghosts limited edition Guide Titanfall limited edition Guide, Titanfall preorder poster, Three titanfall picture ...

$70.00 30/08/2014
chat & canard en céramique  -
chat & canard en céramique -

excellent état$7.00 pour le chat en céramique$20.00 pour le cygne en céramique

Please Contact 29/08/2014
Looking For New Friends Looking For New Friends

42yr old male looking for someone that might want to go for walks,hang out,watch a movie or just chat if interested send me a message..

28/08/2014
*Pregnant in Ottawa?* *Pregnant in Ottawa?*

Another local doula and I have started a Facebook group for local moms to be to chat and learn from each other Please join us :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/466204973517163/ If you would like to…

Free 28/08/2014
LIVRES: LA COURTE ÉCHELLE: PREMIER ROMAN. Etc. Pour les jeunes. LIVRES: LA COURTE ÉCHELLE: PREMIER ROMAN. Etc. Pour les jeunes.

LIVRES: $3. chacun. Pour les jeunes. LE TRÉSOR DES PIRATES. / Johanne Gagné. $3. La courte échelle, 2009. Collection première lecture: Niveau 3: 56 pages. 6 ans & +. PREMIER ROMAN: #67 Mon chat est…

$3.00 28/08/2014
Ukrainian Baba looking for Ukrainian Angel Wanted:Ukrainian Baba looking for Ukrainian Angel

Baba is a young 91 years old, and in need of household help, 3-4 days a week for 2-3 hours at a time. She is spritly, healthy, and loves to chat over tea and homemade cake. My mother, who was…

27/08/2014
Chambre à louer près du Cégep de l'Outaouais.
Chambre à louer près du Cégep de l'Outaouais.

Chambre à louer dans le secteur Hautes-Plaines. Accès au transport en commun, à proximité du Cégep de l'Outaouais. Meublé, télévision et câble. Secteur tranquille. Doit aimer les chats, 450$/mois.…

$450.00 26/08/2014
Hi looking to make new friends Hi looking to make new friends

Hi I am a 44 yr old attached guy caught up in the daily routine I am easy going and down to earth would like to chat and possibly make new friends

26/08/2014
Windows 7 Tutor
Windows 7 Tutor

Hi there, If you want to learn the ins and out of windows 7, i can teach via online. i use team viewer to connect to you computerr, and you just sit and watch what I do. Team viewer has a chat box…

26/08/2014
Sponsored Links:

My Watchlist ()

Recently Added: