Current Matches  (103)

Category:

Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Ottawa
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:

Featured Ads:

Price:

-

Additional Info:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get an alert with the newest ads for "chat" in Ottawa.

Sort by
Showing 1 - 20 of 103 Ads
Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Get an alert with the newest ads for "chat" in Ottawa.
Sponsored Links:
Want to promote your Ad here? Learn More
Top Ads See All
Psychic Readings - Phone/Email/Chat - Relationship Expert & More

Ottawa24/05/2016
Luke is a psychic LOVE & RELATIONSHIP EXPERT. He is non-judgmental and can show you the right path to take for your relationship, career, finances, and more!! He is a psychic reader offering phone…
FRIENDLY, AFFORDABLE, PROFESSIONAL VIDEOGRAPHER AT YOUR SERVICE

Ottawa27/05/2016
**GIVE ME A CALL AT 613-203-9358 and we can chat right away!** Need a video for a wedding, event, music video, or anything else? Look no further! I am here to ensure excellent quality so we can make…
Blackberry Z10 Excellent Condition Black-16g Rogers
$110.00
Ottawa< 7 hours ago
Blackberry Z10 in mint condition, almost brand new locked to Rogers/Chat-R. Spotless screen and back, has case protector from begining. Comes, wall charger, usb cable. Has been wiped . Everything…
ALMOST BRAND NEW CONDITION IPHONE 6 16 GB SPACE GREY!!!
$430.00
Ottawa< 13 hours ago
IT IS THE SPACE GREY IPHONE 6 16 GB ITS LOCKED TO ROGERS/CHAT-R. THE IPHONE IS IN MINT CONDISTION IT HAS NO SCRATCHES. IT COMES WITH THE ORIGINAL BOX, WRAPPED USB SYNC CABLE, WRAPPED ORIGINAL…
Rogers / Fido - iPhone Unlocking - $24.98 LIMITED TIME OFFER
$24.98
Ottawa
Rogers / Fido iPhone Unlocking ALL MODELS LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE We will beat or match ANY competitor 24/7 Live Chat Available! All
Xbox One, Two Controllers, Mic, and 4 new games
$430.00
Ottawa< 17 hours ago
I'm selling my Xbox one, along with two controllers, a standard black one and a limited edition master chief one. Also the microphone, for online chats. Games: Halo: The Master Chief Collection Halo…
A vendre
$100.00
Ottawa< 19 hours ago
Stroller (poussette) pour petit chien ou chat en très bonne condition je dirais même superbe condition presque neuve
TWO VIDEOGRAPHERS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE - LOW AFFORDABLE COST!

Ottawa< 19 hours ago
**GIVE ME A CALL AT 613-203-9358 and we can chat right away!** For a very low cost I will film and edit your wedding with a FREE second videographer to get a second angle! Price may vary if…
SALE !!! PATIO !!! SALE
$3,000.00
Ottawa< 23 hours ago
Only one left. Price is $4588 reg now $3000 for sofa, 2 x chat chairs, coffee table and side table from Four Winds. This is a half round PVC wicker. Paul Riley Store Manager 6132923440 ***TWO…
Unicover Pro series contractors cap
$900.00
Ottawa27/05/2016
Came off 2010 Silverado long box, in good shape and have multiple keys for it. Looking for $900 OBO chat me if you have any questions. Located in kemptville
FRIENDLY, AFFORDABLE, PROFESSIONAL VIDEOGRAPHER AT YOUR SERVICE

Ottawa27/05/2016
**GIVE ME A CALL AT 613-203-9358 and we can chat right away!** Need a video for a wedding, event, music video, or anything else? Look no further! I am here to ensure excellent quality so we can make…
Cottage rental near Ottawa city

Ottawa26/05/2016
Luxury waterfront home on the quiet Lavergne Bay of Chats lake on Ottawa River, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 2 large living room, walkout basement. This waterfront home can comfortably…
Unlock Your Phones - Starting At $1.88 - HTC-LG-Samsung-IPhone-Sony-Blackberry-Nokia-Motorola-ZTE-Huawei-Alcatel
Ottawa
100 % Safe, Trusted, Honesty, Integrity, 9 Years In Business 2007 To 2016, Complete Support And Money Back Guarantee !!!! We Unlock Any Brand And Any Type Of Cell Phone At WWW.UNLOCKACELL.CA You Get Full &
$1,500.00
Ottawa26/05/2016
Luxury waterfront home on the quiet Lavergne Bay of Chats lake on Ottawa River, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 2 large living room, walkout basement. This waterfront home can comfortably…
$1,500.00
Ottawa26/05/2016
Nautical Charts
$50.00
Ottawa26/05/2016
TrakMaps Nautical Chart books. Product #675 - the Ottawa River (Chats Falls to Britain's Bay. Product # 614 -Rideau Canal (Ottawa to Kingston). Both are waterproof and tear-resistant in excellent…
xbox 360 with 56 games,controlers and headsts
$220.00
Ottawa26/05/2016
Xbox 360,comes with 56games,5 controllers,Kinect,all the cords,and a chat pad,rechargeable batteries for the controllers and a turtle beach headset ,$220 obo. *also have surround sound for it comes…
Kozy kritters has kittens ready June 9 th
Please Contact
Ottawa25/05/2016
We are starting our visitation and screening for Thea's kittens 5 kittens need a home and so does Thea their mom If interested well set up and appointment And then we can chat about our kittens…
UNLOCK ANY 4/4S/5/5C/5S/6/6+/6S/6S+/SE IPHONE *ROGERS/FIDO* *$14.99* *BELL/VIRGIN* *$79* *TELUS/KOODO* *$75* & MORE
Ottawa
WE ARE THE CHEAPEST iPHONE UNLOCKER IN CANADA! Pay by PayPal. Most secured way to make payment online. If you don't havePayPal we do accept INTERAC e-Transfer. We have live chat support available atour site, Feel free to ask us any question or concern
Nautical Charts
$50.00
Ottawa25/05/2016
TrakMaps Nautical Chart books. Product #675 - the Ottawa River (Chats Falls to Britain's Bay. Product # 614 -Rideau Canal (Ottawa to Kingston). Both are waterproof and tear-resistant in excellent…
Nokia Lumina 625 chat r/Rogers
$120.00
Ottawa25/05/2016
In excellent condition it comes with the USB and charger. It has a screen protector film on it price is firm pickup only
Rosie la petite Bengale

Ottawa24/05/2016
Merci a tous ma petite Rosie a été retrouvé.Merci SPCA de m'avoir ouvert vos porte meme si vous étiez fermé pour que je visite la section des chats perdu.Rosie se porte bien elle et son ami Tiga sont…
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

My Watchlist ()

Recently Added: