Over 7,648,953 Free Local Classifieds
Current Matches  (113)

Category:

Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Ottawa
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:

Featured Ads:

Price:

-

Additional Info:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get an alert with the newest ads for "chat" in Ottawa.

Sort by
Showing 1 - 20 of 113 Ads
Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Get an alert with the newest ads for "chat" in Ottawa.
Sponsored Links:

Antique Settee
$225.00
Ottawa< 5 hours ago
If you prize the art of entertaining as the Victorians did, you'll be enamoured with this period antique that once welcomed guests to sit and chat. The exclusive, oversized settee is crafted from…
TWO VIDEOGRAPHERS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE - LOW AFFORDABLE COST!

Ottawa< 14 hours ago
**GIVE ME A CALL AT 613-203-9358 and we can chat right away!** For a very low cost I will film and edit your wedding with a FREE second videographer to get a second angle! Price may vary if…
Apple MacBook Pro 15.4" Quad-Core Intel Core i7 2.2GHz Laptop With Retina Display - $700.00 - English
$700.00
Ottawa< 1 minute ago
Detailed Apple MacBook Pro 15.4" Laptop with Retina Display information: • 2.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 processor, 16GB DDR3L RAM, and Intel Iris Pro Graphics offer the power and speed for all sorts of tasks, from everyday computing and web browsing to gaming and multimedia editing, •
Business
FRIENDLY, AFFORDABLE, PROFESSIONAL VIDEOGRAPHER AT YOUR SERVICE

Ottawa< 14 hours ago
**GIVE ME A CALL AT 613-203-9358 and we can chat right away!** Need a video for a wedding, event, music video, or anything else? Look no further! I am here to ensure excellent quality so we can make…
Seeking a secret female friend

Ottawa< 17 hours ago
Hi, I'm a 43yo professionally employed man and I'm seeking an articulate and passionate woman to chat with to explore "interesting topics" with. We would meet up over the phone or online for…
Nokia Lumia 625 Rogers/chat r
$120.00
Ottawa03/05/2016
In excellent condition it comes with the USB and charger. It has a screen protector film on it price is firm pickup only
Nokia C-3 Blue excelent condition Rogers/chat-R
$45.00
Ottawa03/05/2016
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Stereo FM radio, RDS, microUSB v2.0, Powerful Battery Backup, Music and sound ,Whatsapp facebook. Card slot microSD, up to 8 GB,
Nokia 710 Black mint condition with Rogers/Chat-R
$50.00
Ottawa03/05/2016
Touchscreen, inrternal memory 8 GB, 512 MB RAM, camera 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash photo/video, Micro-SIM,Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, bluetooth Usb cable,wall charger and case protector.
DEAL -DBM WAVE EARPHONES HYPERGEAR DBM WAVE 3.5MM EARPHONES WITH
$19.99
Ottawa03/05/2016
Escape noise and distraction - enjoy music the way it was intended. The dBm Wave will help you regain your personal space where music can inspire and a chat with an old friend wipes away the miles…
IPhone 5s +IPhone 5 + iphone 4+ Note2
$100.00
Ottawa03/05/2016
I have the following phones for sale. . ●●●☆☆☆Read CAREFULLY☆☆☆●●● . 1) IPhone 5s 16 gb grey/black . ☆Locked to Rogers/CHAT-R/ FIDO ●Touch ID doesn't work ●The casing has dents and scratches ●The…
Rogers / Fido - iPhone Unlocking - $24.98 LIMITED TIME OFFER
$24.98
Ottawa< 1 minute ago
Rogers / Fido iPhone Unlocking ALL MODELS LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE We will beat or match ANY competitor 24/7 Live Chat Available! All
Business
Perfect student Room / Chambre parfait pour etudient
$425.00
Ottawa03/05/2016
5 minutes de marche de la Cité Collégial et de l'épicerie. 20 min de L'université d'Ottawa par autobus. Couple relax avec 2 enfants, un chat et un chien avec chambre a louer dans une maison.…
BIKING PARTNER IN THE SOUTHEND

Ottawa02/05/2016
Hey people looking for a biking partner. I've decided to try and get back into biking. I live the southend and I'm going to buy my bike this week. Females or males welcome let's chat and get to…
Cottage rental on Lavergne Bay of Chats lake on Ottawa River
$1,500.00
Ottawa01/05/2016
Comfortable waterfront all-season home on the quiet Lavergne Bay of Ottawa River, with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 2 large living room, walkout basement. This waterfront home can comfortably…
Brand New - Live Chat Stereo Headset & Boom Microphone Headphone
$5.00
Ottawa01/05/2016
New, never used. I bought it as I could not find the one I had and then found it after I bought this one, so never used it. Compatible with any 3.5 mm audio plug device This Stereo headset with…
searching for friends to chat with in email mainly

Ottawa01/05/2016
Hi I am a black male who is in his 30s looking for people to talk with in email mainly about life. I am very busy and don't much free time. But I like talking about life, dreams, problems and other…
UNLOCK ANY 4/4S/5/5C/5S/6/6+/6S/6S+/SE IPHONE *ROGERS/FIDO* *$29.99* *BELL/VIRGIN* *$89* *TELUS/KOODO* *$89* & MORE
Ottawa< 1 minute ago
WE ARE THE CHEAPEST iPHONE UNLOCKER IN CANADA! Pay by PayPal. Most secured way to make payment online. If you don't havePayPal we do accept INTERAC e-Transfer. We have live chat support available atour site, Feel free to ask us any question or concern
Business
Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3 games
Please Contact
Ottawa01/05/2016
I have 14 games for sale as well as an Xbox 360 controller and chat pad (white, both for 45 or best offer) I have two halo 3, fable 3 unopened and never used, an old madden game, gears of war 3 and…
New camper page on facebook
Please Contact
Ottawa30/04/2016
Anyone wanting to show, chat about, buy or sell campers, RV's or anything else to do with camping, please come to 613 Campers and RV's on Facebook, join and have fun!
Xbox 360 250 GB with 23 Games Bundle! Best Offer!
$200.00
Ottawa30/04/2016
Includes console, two wireless controllers, chat headset, HDMI connector, all in excellent condition (2 years old...upgrading to Xbox One). Games include: COD 3; COD World at War; COD Modern Warfare…
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

My Watchlist ()

Recently Added: