Over 7,002,530
Free Local Classifieds
Current Matches (73)

Category:

Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Ottawa
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:

Featured Ads:

Price:

-

Additional Info:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get a daily email with the newest ads for Classifieds in Ottawa.

Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Get a daily email with the newest ads for Classifieds in Ottawa.
Sponsored Links:

Galaxy Alpha Rogers/Fido/Chatr 32gb white Great Condition Galaxy Alpha Rogers/Fido/Chatr 32gb white Great Condition

I am selling my Galaxy Alpha about 4 month old. Locked to Rogers/Fido/Chats, but can be unlocked for cheap. It’s in great working condition just some minor scratches on the edges everything else is…

$300.00 < 7 hours ago
Atomic Floyd SuperDarts and Remote Stereo Headset Atomic Floyd SuperDarts and Remote Stereo Headset

model: SAF0205/05/00 Brand new, in sealed box more info: The in line stainless steel remote and mic deliver total volume and playback control, plus smooth switch from chat to tunes. SoundProof-2-way…

$175.00 < 12 hours ago
Steel framer Drywall Taper available
Steel framer Drywall Taper available

Hello Everyone I am a professional steel framer , drywaller and taper with over 12 years experience in residential and commercial.I take my jobs seriously and do not like to chat a lot on jobsites..…

< 14 hours ago
Irola 7" Android 4.2 DX752 Tablet( WiFi ) Irola 7" Android 4.2 DX752 Tablet( WiFi )

iRola DX752 7" Android 4.2 Tablet PC Built-in Dual Camera & Chat On Line & Take Photos Android 4.2 System Bring You a New Experience Endless Content in the Palm of Your Hand excellent working…

$40.00 01/09/2015
keypad
keypad

Ps4 keyboard chat boost. Hardly used. Please email if interested

$50.00 01/09/2015
Sony Pulse ps4 headset Sony Pulse ps4 headset

Bassimpact Technology Hi-fidelity 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound Crystal Clear Voice Chat Perfect For Use With Mobile Devices Comfortable For Hours Of Gameplay Feel the sound with BassImpact technology…

$60.00 31/08/2015
CHAT A VENDRE CHAT A VENDRE

Il est chantain avec du pelage blanc

Please Contact 31/08/2015
Lost cat/Chat perdu Val-des-bois, Quebec
Lost cat/Chat perdu Val-des-bois, Quebec

Secteur VAL-DES-BOIS Area. PJ / Princess Juliette Petite chatte espagne aimee par sa famille ! Notre chat s'est échappé dans la forêt. Elle est un chat domestique qui reste à l'intérieur. Nous ...

31/08/2015
beautiful downtown area 3bd sublet beautiful downtown area 3bd sublet

going away for a while would like to sublet my 3 bd beautifully placed appartment for a few months. I am flexible with timing send me a email if interested and we can chat. Central heating and air…

$1,700.00 31/08/2015
Turtlebeach Earforce XL1 Gaming Headset
Turtlebeach Earforce XL1 Gaming Headset

Turtlebeach Earforce XL1 Gaming Headset Works perfectly. Very comfortable and handy for online gaming or even just watching netflix while not disturbing others. Hear both the game action and chat…

$20.00 31/08/2015
QUACKIE WAS RESCUED from being left on a door step. Amazing male
QUACKIE WAS RESCUED from being left on a door step. Amazing male

Quacki is a funny little guy who has us laughing all the time. He loves attention and will chat with you letting you know he wants you to pick him up. to ask you to pay attention to him. He likes to…

$259.00 31/08/2015
Black berry bold
Black berry bold

Hey there selling my black berry bold its with chat-r plz email if interested thanks

$75.00 30/08/2015
Books for medical students Books for medical students

I have a ton of great books for medical students. Email me about what you are looking for and we can chat about options!

Please Contact 30/08/2015
Cage anti rongeurs / Hutch against rodents

Cage en métal très efficace pour protéger vos semis et vos plants contre les écureuils, moufettes, ratons-laveurs, chats et autres… De fabrication artisanale, entièrement en métal. Aucun bois. Vente…

$100.00 28/08/2015

Cage en métal très efficace pour protéger vos semis et vos plants contre les écureuils, moufettes, ratons-laveurs, chats et autres… De fabrication artisanale, entièrement en métal. Aucun bois. Vente…

$100.00 28/08/2015
Four winds Los Cabos Four winds Los Cabos

Sectional with table and 2 chat chairs for 1988$ or without chat chairs $1588. One left only

$1,988.00 27/08/2015
Unlock any Iphone 4S with any iOS Unlock any Iphone 4S with any iOS

We can unlock any Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, Koodo, Solo, Virgin, Chat-R, At&t Iphone 4S with any iOS 613 262 0684 738 Bronson Ave (Bronson and Carling) Ottawa or visit our website www.alloallo.ca ...

27/08/2015
CHIP TRUCK FOR SALE 19.000 OBO
CHIP TRUCK FOR SALE 19.000 OBO

Chip truck for sale has 2 fryers one flat top it's drivable with a new batterie alot of new supplies and supplies to start up send me a email and we can chat thanks Nice fresh paint inside the cabin…

$19,000.00 26/08/2015
Female Friend Female Friend

Looking for a female friend I can talk with from time to time..Im going through a hard time in my relationship and just want to chat....Im a nice looking 41yr old light skin black male athletic and…

26/08/2015
4 Framed, Bartlett Prints 1840's
4 Framed, Bartlett Prints 1840's

4 nicely framed Bartlett prints of Ottawa area from 1840's. Prints are: Chaudiere Bridge, Falls of the Ottawa at Les Chats, View from the House of R. Sheriff esq. and Portage des Chats. Nice…

$240.00 25/08/2015
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

My Watchlist ()

Recently Added: