Over 6,643,157 Free Local Classifieds
Current Matches (110)

Category:

Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Ottawa
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:

Featured Ads:

Price:

-

Additional Info:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get a daily email with the newest ads for Classifieds in Ottawa.

Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Get a daily email with the newest ads for Classifieds in Ottawa.
Sponsored Links:

Turtlebeach x41 Dolby surround wireless gaming headset
Turtlebeach x41 Dolby surround wireless gaming headset

I have an X41 wireless headset and all the wires. it features 7.1 Dolby surround sound, detachable microphone, independent chat volume and game volume. This is perfect to watch late night movies or…

$85.00 < 2 hours ago
Iphone 5S - Space Grey (Black) - 16GB - Rogers/FIDO/CHAT-R Iphone 5S - Space Grey (Black) - 16GB - Rogers/FIDO/CHAT-R

4 months old, can be used by the above noted companies. Great Shape, always in case.

$425.00 < 2 hours ago
Turtlebeach x41 Dolby surround wireless headset for Xbox 360
Turtlebeach x41 Dolby surround wireless headset for Xbox 360

I have an X41 wireless headset and all the wires. it features 7.1 Dolby surround sound, detachable microphone, independent chat volume and game volume. This is perfect to watch late night movies or…

$85.00 < 5 hours ago
Xbox 360 Elite (120 GB HDD) + 10 Games + Controller + Headset
Xbox 360 Elite (120 GB HDD) + 10 Games + Controller + Headset

** PLEASE CALL/TEXT ON MY PHONE INSTEAD OF EMAIL FOR A FASTER RESPONSE ** Selling a black Xbox 360 Elite in good condition. The bundle includes one controller, 10 games, headset for online chat, ...

$160.00 < 5 hours ago
Nokia Lumina 625 Nokia Lumina 625

Put in your sim and your ready to go. I have a two 8GB Nokia Lumina 625 windows 8 os works with Rogers, Chat r and Fido. Both In mint condition has front and back camera. Includes 2 headphones, 1…

$200.00 < 7 hours ago
Xbox 360 controller chat pad + free battery pack and charger Xbox 360 controller chat pad + free battery pack and charger

Works well! Haven't used the battery pack in a while but its free Please email thanks

$10.00 < 7 hours ago
Lost cat/Chat perdu Val-des-bois, Quebec
Lost cat/Chat perdu Val-des-bois, Quebec

Secteur VAL-DES-BOIS Area. PJ / Princess Juliette Petite chatte espagne aimee par sa famille ! Notre chat s'est échappé dans la forêt. Elle est un chat domestique qui reste à l'intérieur. Nous ...

< 7 hours ago
Turtle Beach PX4
Turtle Beach PX4

Turtle Beach PX4 wireless headset Barely used still have box and wrapping on headset. Comes with ps4 and Xbox 360 chat cable as well as charge cable Works on ps3 ps4 xbox 360 and mobile phones and…

$120.00 < 14 hours ago
looking for a new friend looking for a new friend

42yr old male looking for someone that might want to go for walks,hang out,watch a movie or just chat if interested send me a message..

< 17 hours ago
do you want to talk with someone that's not here to judge you do you want to talk with someone that's not here to judge you

42yr old male looking to chat with people who need someone that will just listen and not judge them

< 17 hours ago
Good conversation Good conversation

Attached male in his forties looking to chat and maybe make knew friends I am easy going and down to earth country boy at heart

< 23 hours ago
cage a chat
cage a chat

Cage presque neuve...utilisé 1 fois pour transport chez le vétérinaire.

$50.00 < 24 hours ago
WI-FI Router Belkin N300 WI-FI Router Belkin N300

1 yr old (changed system); web surfing, multiple computers, email & chat; long range

$25.00 Yesterday
Free Breastfeeding Support Drop-In Free Breastfeeding Support Drop-In

Mom to Mom support, Scale for weighing baby, Breastfeeding Councelor Support, Information on local resources, a nice space to chat with like minded parents. If you are breastfeeding or expecting and…

Yesterday
Starbucks in Kanata Starbucks in Kanata

Could it be possible you would of checked here like i did? Beautiful lady that was at Starbucks on Terry Fox Dr. around 3pm today.....we had few words but would love to chat.

Yesterday
DONATION CHAT / RESCUE CAT DONATION CHAT / RESCUE CAT

TO HELP THE OTTAWA TO RESCUE CATS MADAMEXDAVID@GMAIL.COM http://madamexdavid.wix.com/donnez-au-suivant

Please Contact Yesterday
Unlock any Iphone 4S with any iOS iOS 8 Unlock any Iphone 4S with any iOS iOS 8

We can unlock any Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, Koodo, Solo, Virgin, Chat-R, At&t Iphone 4S with any iOS 613 262 0684738 Bronson Ave (Bronson and Carling) Ottawa or visit our website www.alloallo.ca or…

21/09/2014
Gardiennage de chat à domicile Gardiennage de chat à domicile

Vous partez en vacances et vous ne pouvez emmener votre chat? Pour éviter qu'il ne s'ennuie chez vous, confiez-le à un cat sitter ! Ce service de garderie en famille d'accueille vous permettra de…

20/09/2014
Xbox 360 Chatpad Xbox 360 Chatpad

Let your fingers do the talking with the Xbox 360 Chatpad. Easily chat while you're playing, text with friends, redeem codes on Xbox LIVE, even connect with friends on Facebook and be part of what's…

$15.00 19/09/2014
Tiger (gros bébé)
Tiger (gros bébé)

Offrir un bon foyer pour mon chat Tiger (Femelle) aime ce faire flatter,ce coller (très affectieuse) bonne auprés des enfants vient avec le carnet de vaccins C`est un chat qui n`a j`amais été dehors…

Free 19/09/2014
Sponsored Links:

My Watchlist ()

Recently Added: