Over 7,655,926 Free Local Classifieds
Current Matches  (117)

Category:

Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Ottawa
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:

Featured Ads:

Price:

-

Additional Info:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get an alert with the newest ads for "chat" in Ottawa.

Sort by
Showing 1 - 20 of 117 Ads
Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Get an alert with the newest ads for "chat" in Ottawa.
Sponsored Links:

Psychic Readings - Relationship EXPERT - Phone/Email/Chat - MORE

Ottawa< 6 hours ago
Luke is a psychic LOVE & RELATIONSHIP EXPERT. Top ranked Canadian psychic reader through phone, chat, and email. Clairvoyant, clairsentient, intuitive, and more! He is non-judgmental and can show you…
Moto G
$70.00
Ottawa< 10 hours ago
-Phone is currently with Rogers/Fido/Chat-R -Upgraded to an iPhone, no longer needed this one -Just the phone itself with a case and the usb cord.
X360 Accessories (Various Prices)
$5.00
Ottawa< 12 hours ago
X360 Accessories (Various Prices) $10.00 Fat Console Model Power Supply 10.00 White Faceplate 10.00 Controller Chat Pad 5.00 Tritton Headset (very low sound) 5.00 Ethernet Wire No Lowballers
FRIENDLY, AFFORDABLE, PROFESSIONAL VIDEOGRAPHER AT YOUR SERVICE

Ottawa< 15 hours ago
**GIVE ME A CALL AT 613-203-9358 and we can chat right away!** Need a video for a wedding, event, music video, or anything else? Look no further! I am here to ensure excellent quality so we can make…
Nokia Lumia 635 in excellent condition Rogers/Chat-r
$90.00
Ottawa< 18 hours ago
Nokia Lumia 635 in excellent condition Rogers/Chat-r I m selling this phone in excellent condition coming with usb cable and wall charger… Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1, 8 GB, 512 MB/ 1 GB RAM, Wi-Fi…
IPhone 4s-32GB Black excellent condition Chat-R-Rogers
$130.00
Ottawa< 18 hours ago
IPhone 4s-32GB Black excellent condition Chat-R-Rogers IPhone 4s 32GB Black. Excellent condition asking $130.00 Excellent condition no scratch front and back clean , Usb cable, charger wall.…
Free Kiten in need of a good home - URGENT
Please Contact
Ottawa30/08/2016
Petit chaton a donné : Propre, en santé et plein d'amour. Nous avons déjà 2 chat et l'un d'entre eux c'est fait une fracture au Genoux et requiert de la tranquillité. Ci vous connaissez quelqu'un qui…
Cinematic Wedding Films // Love Lux Studios

Ottawa30/08/2016
Have a chat with us 514-882-8841 or visit www.loveluxfilms.com The talented and passionate team at Love Lux Films, will be honoured to be with you on the happiest day of your life and make all those…
IPhone 4s-32GB Black excellent condition Chat-R-Rogers
$130.00
Ottawa30/08/2016
IPhone 4s-32GB Black excellent condition Chat-R-Rogers IPhone 4s 32GB Black. Excellent condition asking $130.00 Excellent condition no scratch front and back clean , Usb cable, charger wall.…
Nokia Lumia 635 in excellent condition Rogers/Chat-r
$80.00
Ottawa30/08/2016
Nokia Lumia 635 in excellent condition Rogers/Chat-r I m selling this phone in excellent condition coming with usb cable and wall charger… Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1, 8 GB, 512 MB/ 1 GB RAM, Wi-Fi…
Goodlife Eagleson Sat Aug  27th

Ottawa30/08/2016
You are a blonde woman driving a white 2 door coupe . We left the gym at the same time . I wish we had time to chat more or at least exchange info. What did Isay to you as we were leaving and what…
XBOX 360 chat pad
$5.00
Ottawa30/08/2016
XBOX 360 chat pad Works perfectly. Price firm.
Sony Xperia Aqua m4
$200.00
Ottawa30/08/2016
Mint condition chat r n Rogers
Guitar Polishing Cheap and fast!!

Ottawa29/08/2016
$10 for a beautiful polish, and you can pick it up the same day!! If you are looking for a quick, easy, and amazing polish, send me an email, text or chat and I'll be happy to help you out!!
New camper page on facebook
Please Contact
Ottawa29/08/2016
Anyone wanting to show, chat about, buy or sell campers, RV's or anything else to do with camping, please come to 613 Campers and RV's on Facebook, join and have fun!
Landlords Turn Your Property Into A Mega Profit Machine
Please Contact
Ottawa28/08/2016
Why not turn your property into a video chat entertainer studio. We take care of giving your entertainers a platform to make a lot of money, promoting models, payment processing, and even provide…
Landlords Turn Your Property Into A Mega Profit Machine
Please Contact
Ottawa28/08/2016
Why not turn your property into a video chat entertainer studio. We take care of giving your entertainers a platform to make a lot of money, promoting models, payment processing, and even provide…
Looking to make new friends

Ottawa28/08/2016
I am looking for new friends to hang out go to the movies I am new to the area and do not know many people Looking for someone who likes to chat and hang out and enjoy life Who likes Shopping…
Xbox 360 bundle
$140.00
Ottawa28/08/2016
System is in perfect working condition. Includes white Xbox 360 console with 60GB hard drive, one white controller, one red controller, chat pad, wireless headset, wired headset, Kinect, DVD remote…
Lit Mezzanine
$100.00
Ottawa28/08/2016
Lit Mezzanine en très bon état à vendre avec un très bon prix: 120 $ (prix à neuf: 250$ + taxes) Non fumeurs, pas de chat ni chien.
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

My Watchlist ()

Recently Added: