Current Matches Filter Results  (280)
Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get an alert with the newest ads for snowboard in British Columbia.

Sort by
Showing 1 - 20 of 280 Ads
Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Get an alert with the newest ads for snowboard in British Columbia.
Sponsored Links:
Your ad deserves to be on top. Learn more about our Top Ad feature.
Top Ads See All
Easy People Skateboards TSP2 Street Snow Water Combo Snowskate Mini Snowboard Skateboard Deck  Waterskate + Leash
$120.00
Revelstoke
EasyPeople Skateboards TSP2 Street, Snow, Water, Combo is a versitile board.Specifically created to sustain any terrian from snow to water & all the in betweens, equipped with a leash to insure your boards return. Free Shipping Canada wide!>New Only< Condition: NEW Model:TSP2Street- Streetskate -Snowskate- Waterskate
Flow Chill 156 ABT snowboard with Hybid powercap strap bindings.
$500.00
Burnaby/New Westminster< 2 hours ago
Flow Chill 156 ABT snowboard with Hybrid Powercap strap bindings for sale as complete. Only used once, perfect condition.
womens snowboard; K2 dutchess 143
$100.00
Whistler< 19 hours ago
K2 womens dutchess snowboard rocker style camber (good beginner board as you dont catch edges easily and initiating turns is easier) has fresh wax and sharpened edges - only one season of use - no…
Easy People Skateboards TSP2 Street Snow Water Combo Snowskate Mini Snowboard Skateboard Deck  Waterskate + Leash
$120.00
Revelstoke
EasyPeople Skateboards TSP2 Street, Snow, Water, Combo is a versitile board.Specifically created to sustain any terrian from snow to water & all the in betweens, equipped with a leash to insure your boards return. Free Shipping Canada wide!>New Only< Condition: NEW Model:TSP2Street- Streetskate -Snowskate- Waterskate
K2 snowboard, Boots and bindings
$100.00
Prince George< 19 hours ago
Selling very cheap since I'm leaving the country Snowboard is mint, 155cm long. K2 Board, Boots, and the Bindings are Sims. Boots are 10.5 US
SNOWBOARD BLOWOUT SALE all snowboards $50 each!
$50.00
Burnaby/New Westminster< 24 hours ago
SNOWBOARD SALE, BLOWOUT !!! excellent condition $50 each! SNOWBOARD clear out sale, all boards must go!!! 8 snowboards left. LOTS OF STUFF for sale $1 +up! at GREAT PACIFIC PAWNBROKERS at 809…
Burton Feelgood Snowboard 149cm + Burton Lexa Est Bindings
Please Contact
Vancouver27/03/2017
I bought the board and the bindings this season and it's still in good shape. Burton Feelgood Snowboard 149cm - 300$ Burton Lexa Est Bindings for Women Large - 100$ You can also just get the board or…
Lamar Board for Sale
$150.00
Kelowna27/03/2017
Lamar Foxie 1440 $150 OBO
$120.00
Delta/Surrey/Langley
New 2017 Men's snowboard
$250.00
Penticton27/03/2017
This board is literally brand new 2017 model ridden only once on a pow day. SALOMON mans board 159
K2 snowboard and boots
$300.00
Prince George27/03/2017
K2 Anagram snowboard 159, and size 9 boots. I bought the board,bindings, and boots at the start of the season. I haven't boarded in years, and wanted to give it a try again. I only used the board and…
$120.00
Fort St. John
K2 Domain Snowboard Used Twice
$80.00
Kamloops27/03/2017
153 inch K2 Domain snowboard with matching bindings and a Fire Fly travel bag, all in excellent condition. Hardly ever used, boyfriend outgrew it too quick. Only thing it needs is a good wax and will…
BURTON LIPSTICK 152cm
$150.00
Vernon27/03/2017
Burton Lipstick board 152cm with Artic Edge bindings. Perfect all mountain board for beginners and intermediates. Good condition with only a few scratches. Looking for $150 or best offer.
2015 capita snowboard
$500.00
Kamloops26/03/2017
Selling my 2015 capita snowboard with custom burton bindings, hardly been rode has few scratches on the bottom, only selling because I've out grown it. $500 obo! May consider trades.
Snowboarding package
$180.00
Vancouver26/03/2017
2nd handed snowboarding package includes: Kandi snowboard (size 134) , Haven boots (size 6.5), purple bindings. Asking for 200$ Used several times. Brand new was bought for 520$
Firefly Snowboard Size 110
$60.00
Kamloops26/03/2017
Very good used condition. Also comes with bindings.
$120.00
Vancouver
Ride 159 Snowboard
$250.00
Prince George26/03/2017
Ride 159 twin tip snowboard with ride bindings, ride size 9 men's boots, bolle helmet and second set of ride bindings for parts.
proor
$1,000.00
Kelowna26/03/2017
173 prior carver board...ridden 8 times
LibTech Birdman Board - 165
$595.00
Whistler25/03/2017
The Birdman BTX snowboard makes new snow all over the world laughably easy. The awesome everywhere shape will rip the chute on the way to your line, and carve up the hardpack in both directions. So…
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

My Favourites ()

Recently Added: