Current Matches Filter Results  (15)

Category:

Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

City of Halifax
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:

Featured Ads:

Price:

-

Additional Info:

Item:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get an alert with the newest ads for snowboard in City of Halifax.

Sort by
Showing 1 - 15 of 15 Ads
Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Get an alert with the newest ads for snowboard in City of Halifax.
Sponsored Links:
Your ad deserves to be on top. Learn more about our Top Ad feature.
Top Ads See All
Easy People Skateboards TSP2 Street Snow Water Combo Snowskate Mini Snowboard Skateboard Deck  Waterskate + Leash
$120.00
City of Halifax
EasyPeople Skateboards TSP2 Street, Snow, Water, Combo is a versitile board.Specifically created to sustain any terrian from snow to water & all the in betweens, equipped with a leash to insure your boards return. Free Shipping Canada wide!>New Only< Condition: NEW Model:TSP2Street- Streetskate -Snowskate- Waterskate
147 cm Burton Fluid Snowboard and Bindings
$225.00
City of Halifax18/06/2017
I am selling a Burton Fluid snowboard (147 Cm nose to tail) for $225. The board was purchased about 10 years ago but has only been used about 6 times. It is in very good condition with the exception…
Burton Clash snowboard, boots, and helmet
$125.00
City of Halifax16/06/2017
Burton Clash snowboard, size 9 ½ boots, and medium helmet. All in good condition.
Easy People Skateboards TSP2 Street Snow Water Combo Snowskate Mini Snowboard Skateboard Deck  Waterskate + Leash
$120.00
City of Halifax
EasyPeople Skateboards TSP2 Street, Snow, Water, Combo is a versitile board.Specifically created to sustain any terrian from snow to water & all the in betweens, equipped with a leash to insure your boards return. Free Shipping Canada wide!>New Only< Condition: NEW Model:TSP2Street- Streetskate -Snowskate- Waterskate
Snowboard
$30.00
City of Halifax11/06/2017
Used snowboard for sale.
BURTON SNOWBOARD with BINDINGS
$175.00
City of Halifax11/06/2017
Burton SnowBoard - Feather 154 cm. Salomon Bindings s/m Excellent used condition. Road maybe 6 times. PU downtown HFX Will delete ad when sold.
Lamar HETZEL LITE snowboard
$200.00
City of Halifax05/06/2017
Used snowboard in okay condition, it has no bindings but is full size fibreglass I believe, I do however have another snowboard complete with bindings and stable pads but it is not full size (maybe a…
Snowboard and boots for sale
$100.00
City of Halifax30/05/2017
I am selling my Morrow snowboard and boots (decided to go back to skiing). The board is 158cm and shows a little wear and tear after about 4-5 seasons of beginner's use. The boots are women's size 8…
BURTON RipCord 58w and BURTON Bindings
$150.00
City of Halifax29/05/2017
Great flexible board for tricks, used for 2 seasons and had a blast with it. Minor scratches and little tiny chips in it on side. Comes with Burton Bindings and foot pad but can be removed. Can…
Dual Snowboards & Bindings
$60.00
City of Halifax26/05/2017
Almost brand new. I only used once because it was way too hard for me. Only Bindings costed me 80 CAD. The Snowboards costed me 100 CAD. The goggles is free give away for anyone gonna buy this…
TT Freeline Skateboards
$40.00
City of Halifax26/05/2017
Almost brand new. Welcome to come and check. I can show you how to play this(in basic). Here is a video that some experts playing freeline skates. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlhUt8AJJO8 Tim…
Burton Lux Board, Stiletto Bindings & Burton Boots
$300.00
City of Halifax25/05/2017
All you need to hit the slopes! White Lux board White Stiletto Bindings New Size 6.5 Burton Boots And board bag to wrap it up!
Liquid SNOWBOARD - 143cm
$70.00
City of Halifax20/05/2017
Liquid SNOWBOARD, in good shape, comes with bindings. Email - newton2760@gmail.com PLEASE text or CALL 902-789-5557 for more info or viewing. Thank you.
Atomic Snowboard with Bindings + extra bindings
$150.00
City of Halifax09/05/2017
I am selling my Board with attached bindings, with addition to an extra set of bindings. The board itself is several years old, it has a few nicks along the upper edges of the board, but all in all…
Liquid 56 inch snowboard with size 11 boots (Kemper)
$150.00
City of Halifax03/05/2017
Good condition and comfortable boots! Great board!
K2 snowboard and Burton boots
$250.00
City of Halifax02/05/2017
K2 Fuse 163 Wide snowboard. Excellent condition. Used 3 times. Burton Moto boots size 12. Excellent condition. Used 2 times.
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

My Favourites ()

Recently Added: