Current Matches Filter Results  (200)

Category:

Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

City of Toronto
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:

Featured Ads:

Price:

-

Additional Info:

Item:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get an alert with the newest ads for snowboard in City of Toronto.

Sort by
Showing 1 - 20 of 200 Ads
Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Get an alert with the newest ads for snowboard in City of Toronto.
Sponsored Links:
Your ad deserves to be on top. Learn more about our Top Ad feature.
Top Ads See All
Easy People Skateboards TSP2 Street Snow Water Combo Snowskate Mini Snowboard Skateboard Deck  Waterskate + Leash
$120.00
City of Toronto
EasyPeople Skateboards TSP2 Street, Snow, Water, Combo is a versitile board.Specifically created to sustain any terrian from snow to water & all the in betweens, equipped with a leash to insure your boards return. Free Shipping Canada wide!>New Only< Condition: NEW Model:TSP2Street- Streetskate -Snowskate- Waterskate
Easy People Skateboards TSP2 Street Snow Water Combo Snowskate Mini Snowboard Skateboard Deck  Waterskate + Leash
$120.00
City of Toronto
EasyPeople Skateboards TSP2 Street, Snow, Water, Combo is a versitile board.Specifically created to sustain any terrian from snow to water & all the in betweens, equipped with a leash to insure your boards return. Free Shipping Canada wide!>New Only< Condition: NEW Model:TSP2Street- Streetskate -Snowskate- Waterskate
Snowboard and gear
$400.00
City of Toronto< 3 hours ago
Sims snowboard Roxy boots: size 7 Roxy goggles: adjustable K2 helmet: size S Rossignol mittens: size M Snowboard: Sims aprox 55 inches Bindings: Burton Equipment has only been used ONCE! Almost brand…
Nitro Snowboard, Sims Boots
$25.00
City of Toronto< 9 hours ago
Nitro Snowboard and Sims boots, size 9 US. Good condition.
Burton Snowboard Hero with Burton Custom Bindings
$180.00
City of Toronto< 11 hours ago
Burton Snowboard Hero with Burton Custom Bindings Size: 136cm
Only Used Once RIDE DHK Snowboard
$200.00
City of TorontoYesterday
Amazing Condition RIDE DHK fully equipped snowboard for sale. Bought it for my son and he only used it once then quit. Paid $400 for it when it was new. Price negotiatable. There is also snowboarding…
Rome - Artifact and burton bindings
$100.00
City of TorontoYesterday
Barely used Rome artifact snowboard. It's a few years old. But is in great shape. The burton bindings are in excellent condition. Only used for one season. 153 cm.
K2 Snowboard, Boots & Helmet - Moving Sale !!
$140.00
City of Toronto22/04/2017
K2 Snowboard, 8.5 size snowboard boots & Giro Helmet ! all included for $140 Snowboard Size : 5ft long 9.5 inches wide at the center 11.5 inches wide at the edges Text/call me 6479967938
Woman snowboard
$105.00
I m moving to California so I ll have to sell this treasure on huge discount. I bought this 2 years ago and because of school, didn't use much! Shoes included if you are 6. Helmet extra 15 dollars.
NEW BURTON CANYON 62 SNOW BOARD
$499.00
New Burton Canyon 62 snow board for sale. - 62" long x 10.5-12" wide - rider weight range: 150-200lbs Please view my other Ads.
Snowboards for sale
$60.00
Hi, I am selling a pair of snowboards both in decent condition. One of the bindings on the orange one needs a strap replacement. The black one has a few minor scratches but comes complete with both…
~_~ SALOMAN SNOWBOARD/ BOOTS / BINDINGS ~_~
$200.00
SALOMAN SNOWBOARD - Powder Blue/White - Black Base - Steel Edges - - SIZE 145 - Switch step-in bindings - The board is in fair shape with cosmetic wear (nick & scratches)…
Women's Empress 5150 Snowboard
$150.00
City of Toronto21/04/2017
Setting the standards for women’s all-mountain boards. The Empress’ directional shape with a softer flex offer all-mountain performance. The narrow waist is a better-fit for women's feet and makes…
Burton Snowboard with Flow bindings - used
$75.00
Burton Snowboard with Flow bindings - used $75.00 OBO
Snowskate
$50.00
Used Snowskate but in good shape.
NEW UNUSED - K2 Coor's Light Limited Edition Snowboard
$200.00
City of Toronto20/04/2017
158cm, still in plastic wrap, never been used. Pick up at Sherbourne and Dundas. Depending on location in downtown Toronto drop off might be possible. $200 or best offer.
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

My Favourites ()

Recently Added: