Current Matches Filter Results  (394)

Category:

Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Edmonton
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:

Featured Ads:

Price:

-

Additional Info:

Item:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get an alert with the newest ads for snowboard in Edmonton.

Sort by
Showing 1 - 20 of 394 Ads
Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Get an alert with the newest ads for snowboard in Edmonton.
Sponsored Links:
Your ad deserves to be on top. Learn more about our Top Ad feature.
Top Ads See All
Easy People Skateboards TSP2 Street Snow Water Combo Snowskate Mini Snowboard Skateboard Deck  Waterskate + Leash
$120.00
Edmonton
EasyPeople Skateboards TSP2 Street, Snow, Water, Combo is a versitile board.Specifically created to sustain any terrian from snow to water & all the in betweens, equipped with a leash to insure your boards return. Free Shipping Canada wide!>New Only< Condition: NEW Model:TSP2Street- Streetskate -Snowskate- Waterskate
Capita or Rossignal snowboards
$150.00
Edmonton< 21 minutes ago
Cleaning out the basement. Don't need two snowboards so I'm selling one of these two.... I bought the Rossignal as a backup for a big trip I went on this year. Used it for one day. It was great. New…
Snowboard
$150.00
Edmonton< 2 hours ago
Snowboard with boots, bag for each. I have two, 150.00 each. GUC. Pickup west Edmonton.
Easy People Skateboards TSP2 Street Snow Water Combo Snowskate Mini Snowboard Skateboard Deck  Waterskate + Leash
$120.00
Edmonton
EasyPeople Skateboards TSP2 Street, Snow, Water, Combo is a versitile board.Specifically created to sustain any terrian from snow to water & all the in betweens, equipped with a leash to insure your boards return. Free Shipping Canada wide!>New Only< Condition: NEW Model:TSP2Street- Streetskate -Snowskate- Waterskate
Burton Clash Snowboard and Custom brand bindings
$255.00
Edmonton< 3 hours ago
Burton Clash Snowboard 151 cm with Burton Custom black bindings, purchased Dec. 2015, have receipts, excellent board; great condition; too small now. $255. Text or call 780-239-0177. Cash only.
Burton Snowboard 143cm plus helmet, boots, bindings, goggles
$400.00
Edmonton< 3 hours ago
Burton Board, K2 Boots, Axiom bindings, SPY goggles, Dakine bandanna, TSG Large helmet and NEFF stompad. Package deal. Everything is in very good condition. Goggles were about $100 new and helmet…
Santa Cruz Board with Bindings
$70.00
Edmonton< 4 hours ago
Santa Cruz Snowboard, K2 Bindings, used just one season, scratches on the bottom due to Stones on the trails, not used for backcountry
Forum Snowboard
$50.00
Edmonton< 5 hours ago
Recently bought a new board. Needs a tune up but no cracks or serious damage
Option snowboard with burton bindings
$100.00
Edmonton< 6 hours ago
Option snowboard with burton bindings. Board is 60" long and I wore 10.5 boots.
NEW Women's 147 Burton Snowboard With Ride Bindings
$500.00
Edmonton< 9 hours ago
This board is perfect for the edgy women that wants to attack the entire mountain. This Burton board with these Ride Bindings retail for $850 so this is one hell of a deal at $500 and will not last…
NEW Women's 151 Burton Snowboard With Burton Bindings
$450.00
Edmonton< 9 hours ago
This beauty of a board is a display board from a retail store so has a couple top sheet scratches and thats all. Brand new never used board and brand new escapade bindings! Wow. Reg price for this…
NEW 155 Burton Snowboard With Burton Bindings
$500.00
Edmonton< 10 hours ago
No board is sicker then this 155 Burton HATE Snowboard with Raised Graphics And Matte Black EST Cartel Bindings. Hit the slopes with 1 of the best looking boards and show everyone who is boss! Reg…
NEW 155 Endeavor Snowboard With Ride Bindings
$475.00
Edmonton< 10 hours ago
The B.O.D is a tech-laden board and stands at the pinnacle of performance and design with zero camber, true twin and dow tech. Dow tech at the contact points eliminates edge hook and creates a much…
NEW 155 Capita Snowboard With Ride Bindings
$475.00
Edmonton< 10 hours ago
The CAPiTA Mid Life Snowboard will make you become the legend you've always dreamed of being. What a board at only $475.00.
NEW 157 RDS Snowboard With Ride Bindings
$475.00
Edmonton< 10 hours ago
Ride in style this season with this amazing RDS all Mountain Snowboard with Ride Bindings. This is one slick looking setup.
Board, like new
$80.00
Edmonton< 10 hours ago
Snowboard with Burton bindings, like new ,in excellent condition. Selling for 25% of price paid. Fresh brand 152 cm, with good bindings , size 10 If you are reading the add-it is available.
Burton Clash 164" Wide. Make offers.
Please Contact
Edmonton< 10 hours ago
Selling my Burton Clash 164" wide snowboard. In great condition. Only riding ware on it. Edges are great, could use a sharpen and wax and stomp pad. NO major scratches on the riding surface. Bought…
snowboard, bindings, boots
$100.00
Edmonton< 10 hours ago
All you need for starting snowboarding. snowboard with bindings and boots-US size 6. I wear size 5 shoes. These boots fit me well.
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

My Favourites ()

Recently Added: