Current Matches Filter Results  (391)

Category:

Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Toronto (GTA)
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:

Featured Ads:

Price:

-

Additional Info:

Item:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get an alert with the newest ads for snowboard in Toronto (GTA).

Sort by
Showing 1 - 20 of 391 Ads
Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Get an alert with the newest ads for snowboard in Toronto (GTA).
Sponsored Links:

SIMS Nexus 158 Snowboard
$120.00
City of Toronto< 5 hours ago
Classic SIMS Nexus Snowboard I rode it for 4 seasons then put it up to hang on my collection wall. I've decided to sell my collection because I dont have the space to display them anymore. It's in ...
Selling two snowboards and boats **
$275.00
Mississauga / Peel Region< 5 hours ago
Snowboard is burton, and the second one is a Lamar. Message if you are interested in getting pics of the snowboards and the boats I am selling the home set for 275 obo
Snowboard + binding K2 ULTRADREAM
$190.00
City of Toronto< 6 hours ago
Hi, I'm selling muy BOARD + BINDINGS AND HELMET cause I'm moving soon. I used it 5 times and bought it $600! Size 158cm or 62'' Details of the board here: ...
164cm Borton board, bindings and boots (11)
$80.00
Oshawa / Durham Region< 9 hours ago
In great shape. Will need wax and sharpening. Due to a car accident. Do not see ever using again. If as is up, item is available. Might be able to deliver within reason.
snowboard 150cm + bindings
$80.00
City of Toronto< 10 hours ago
used for ~6-7 times during 6-7 years no serious scratches on the surface never damaged, never repaired still sharp edges (rarely used) I'd say it's rather soft than stiff under my weight of 63 kg
snowboard 150cm + bindings
$80.00
City of Toronto< 10 hours ago
used for ~6-7 times during 6-7 years no serious scratches on the surface never damaged, never repaired still sharp edges (rarely used) I'd say it's rather soft than stiff under my weight of 63 kg
3   Snowboards
$25.00
Markham / York Region< 14 hours ago
Selling 3 snowboards Simz 145" = 50 Santa Cruz 158" = 25 Morrow 141" = 25 Thanks for looking and check out my other items on kijiji
2 snowboards Burton & World Industry  (kids)
$100.00
Markham / York Region< 14 hours ago
Selling 2 kids snowboards both 130 cm one of them is a Burton with burton bindings the other is world industries with ride bindings both boards are in great condition 100 each or 175 for both Check ...
Mint Rossignol A153 Snowboard - 153cm - EUC
$125.00
City of Toronto< 16 hours ago
Winter is here and the slopes will be open soon!! Excellent near mint condition Rossignol A153 snowboard, wood/fiberglass construction, base is perfect and has been structured, top sheet is near ...
Snowboard
$100.00
Markham / York Region< 17 hours ago
Selling a red Burton snowboard with k2 bindings Asking $ 100 OBO
Snowboard & Boots
$110.00
Markham / York Region< 17 hours ago
Selling a Salomon with Burton bindings snowboard and Burton boots size 7 Asking $ 110 for both
FOR SALE SNOWBOARD SIMS 135cm
$20.00
City of Toronto19/07/2017
FOR SALE used SNOWBOARD SIMS 135cm WITHOUT BINDINGS. Just a board. Doesn't have any cracks/damages/repairs. Has some dents and signs of wear and tear from normal usage. Thanks.
K2 143 Siren Snowboard with Flow bindings
$275.00
Mississauga / Peel Region19/07/2017
Great beginning board in good condition.$275 or better offer K2 snowboard with Flow bindings. Will throw in Burton size 7 (female) snowboard boots Text or call: 416 998 8490
2 GREAT BOARDS FOR THE PRICE OF 1
$100.00
Oakville / Halton Region19/07/2017
The Salomon Transfer W159 is an outstanding board for all levels and retailed for $319.00. It is paired with Salomon Force binding that retailed for $159.00. The second board is a Sonic 60 with ...
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

My Favourites ()

Recently Added: