Current Matches Filter Results  (158)

Category:

Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Halifax
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:

Featured Ads:

Price:

-

Additional Info:

Item:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get an alert with the newest ads for snowboard in Halifax.

Sort by
Showing 1 - 20 of 158 Ads
Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Get an alert with the newest ads for snowboard in Halifax.
Sponsored Links:
Your ad deserves to be on top. Learn more about our Top Ad feature.
Top Ads See All
Easy People Skateboards TSP2 Street Snow Water Combo Snowskate Mini Snowboard Skateboard Deck  Waterskate + Leash
$120.00
City of Halifax
EasyPeople Skateboards TSP2 Street, Snow, Water, Combo is a versitile board.Specifically created to sustain any terrian from snow to water & all the in betweens, equipped with a leash to insure your boards return. Free Shipping Canada wide!>New Only< Condition: NEW Model:TSP2Street- Streetskate -Snowskate- Waterskate
K2 fuse snowboard 152 hight
$100.00
Bedford< 3 hours ago
Great condition 2 small nicks/chips as seen in picture only used 7 times I have a bad knee and just couldn't do it , bindings are gone now been sold just the board could use a wax but is a great…
ROME CRAIL SNOWBOARD 155
$175.00
BedfordYesterday
Nice snowboard. Selling board. Bindings are medium. Great set up. Board was 700 and bindings were 200. First 250 takes it
Easy People Skateboards TSP2 Street Snow Water Combo Snowskate Mini Snowboard Skateboard Deck  Waterskate + Leash
$120.00
City of Halifax
EasyPeople Skateboards TSP2 Street, Snow, Water, Combo is a versitile board.Specifically created to sustain any terrian from snow to water & all the in betweens, equipped with a leash to insure your boards return. Free Shipping Canada wide!>New Only< Condition: NEW Model:TSP2Street- Streetskate -Snowskate- Waterskate
58" snowboard with bindings
$75.00
Cole HarbourYesterday
58" snowboard with bindings
NEW Women's 5150 Board and Bindings
$350.00
City of Halifax19/02/2017
A great beginner board! Used on 2 or 3 runs, perfect condition. Comes with brand new bindings and a board bag to get it to the hill in. Size M ProTec helmet and size 9 LTD boots sold separately if…
Burton Feather Snowboard w/ boots and bindings- Great Condition!
$150.00
Burton Feather Women's Snowboard - 51in Burton Women's Freestyle SI Boots - Size 7.5 with Step in bindings
Burton ripcord with bindings and boots
$200.00
Good for beginner, also have goggles.
Easy People Snow Combo Complete Skateboards Pro &Semi Pro + Longboards Double Drop Down Pintail Kicktail Drop Through
$135.00
Cole Harbour
Easy People Snow Combo Complete Skateboards Pro & Semi Pro + Snow Combo Complete Longboards Double Drop Down Pintail Kicktail Drop Through We offers different Snow Combo complete skateboards Pro and Semi Pro & longboards double drop down lowrider drop through pintail kicktail shapes Free Shipping Canada wide!>New
Firefly Ultimate 160cm
$120.00
City of Halifax18/02/2017
Selling my old deck, as I bought a new one that's more suitable to what I ride. Great all-mountain freeride board. True twin, camber. 160cm. Still in good shape, with some minor scratches from normal…
Rift Snowboard like new condition 144cm
$40.00
City of Halifax18/02/2017
Great deal Rift Snowboard 144cm New Condition
Easy People Snow Combo Complete Skateboards Pro &Semi Pro + Longboards Double Drop Down Pintail Kicktail Drop Through
$135.00
Bedford
Easy People Snow Combo Complete Skateboards Pro & Semi Pro + Snow Combo Complete Longboards Double Drop Down Pintail Kicktail Drop Through We offers different Snow Combo complete skateboards Pro and Semi Pro & longboards double drop down lowrider drop through pintail kicktail shapes Free Shipping Canada wide!>New
Vizion millennium board with LS bindings
$75.00
City of Halifax17/02/2017
Great little board, bindings and straps all work great. The board needs a wax and sharpen, few dings but nothing major. I just haven't gotten to use it in 3 years so it needs a new home. The bindings…
NEVER USED! FULL SET UP! BOOTS! BOARD! BINDINGS! OH MY!
$300.00
City of Halifax16/02/2017
Boots are size ten, all of this stuff has never been used- they've just been chillin out waiting for a friend. I know little about brands and whatnot so if you have questions just throw me an email.
Nitro T1
$200.00
Bedford16/02/2017
Nitro T1 still in plastic, extra demo Length: 153 $200 or best offer
Nitro misfits board
$200.00
Bedford16/02/2017
Still in plastic, Length : 155.6 $200 or best offer
Nitro runaway
$150.00
Bedford16/02/2017
Still in plastic, extra demo Length: 145 $150
Snowboard and bindings
$75.00
City of Halifax16/02/2017
M2B snowboard and Technine bindings. 145cm board, size large bindings. $75 obo
Children's/Youth 110 cm and 140 cm Snowboards and Bindings $125
$125.00
Bedford16/02/2017
Girl's 110 cm Burton chicklet snowboard for sale with burton bindings and butterfly stompad for sale for $125. Also, boys 140 cm Firefly snowboard for sale with bindings and stompad for sale for…
Snowboard
$200.00
City of Halifax14/02/2017
I am selling my snowboard. I won it at A draw at work but I don't snowboard. It has never been used. The wraper is still on it. The dimentians are 64 x 12 x 1. The price is firm.
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

My Favourites ()

Recently Added: