Current Matches Filter Results  (64)

Category:

Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Halifax
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:

Featured Ads:

Price:

-

Additional Info:

Item:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get an alert with the newest ads for snowboard in Halifax.

Sort by
Showing 1 - 20 of 64 Ads
Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Get an alert with the newest ads for snowboard in Halifax.
Sponsored Links:
Your ad deserves to be on top. Learn more about our Top Ad feature.
Top Ads See All
Easy People Snow Combo Complete Skateboards Pro &Semi Pro + Longboards Double Drop Down Pintail Kicktail Drop Through
$135.00
Cole Harbour
Easy People Snow Combo Complete Skateboards Pro & Semi Pro + Snow Combo Complete Longboards Double Drop Down Pintail Kicktail Drop Through We offers different Snow Combo complete skateboards Pro and Semi Pro & longboards double drop down lowrider drop through pintail kicktail shapes Free Shipping Canada wide!>New
Dual Snowboards & Bindings
$60.00
City of HalifaxYesterday
Almost brand new. I only used once because it was way too hard for me. Only Bindings costed me 80 CAD. The Snowboards costed me 100 CAD. The goggles is free give away for anyone gonna buy this…
TT Freeline Skateboards
$40.00
City of HalifaxYesterday
Almost brand new. Welcome to come and check. I can show you how to play this(in basic). Here is a video that some experts playing freeline skates. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlhUt8AJJO8 Tim…
Easy People Snow Combo Complete Skateboards Pro &Semi Pro + Longboards Double Drop Down Pintail Kicktail Drop Through
$135.00
Cole Harbour
Easy People Snow Combo Complete Skateboards Pro & Semi Pro + Snow Combo Complete Longboards Double Drop Down Pintail Kicktail Drop Through We offers different Snow Combo complete skateboards Pro and Semi Pro & longboards double drop down lowrider drop through pintail kicktail shapes Free Shipping Canada wide!>New
Burton Lux Board, Stiletto Bindings & Burton Boots
$300.00
City of Halifax25/05/2017
All you need to hit the slopes! White Lux board White Stiletto Bindings New Size 6.5 Burton Boots And board bag to wrap it up!
Snowboards!
$40.00
Cole Harbour25/05/2017
2 firefly boards and two pelican boards. The firefly boards are $40 each and the pelican boards are $20 each
Girls Snow board
$140.00
Bedford23/05/2017
burton snow board with bindings
Snowboard, boots and bag!
$150.00
City of Halifax23/05/2017
Size 11.5 Good beginner board Very comfortable boots Good condition.
$135.00
Bedford
Firefly snowboard and bindings 120cm
$150.00
Bedford21/05/2017
Firefly board and bindings (120cm) for sale. Great condition. Used 2 seasons. From a smoke and pet free home.
Liquid SNOWBOARD - 143cm
$70.00
City of Halifax20/05/2017
Liquid SNOWBOARD, in good shape, comes with bindings. Email - newton2760@gmail.com PLEASE text or CALL 902-789-5557 for more info or viewing. Thank you.
Easy People Skateboards TSP2 Street Snow Water Combo Snowskate Mini Snowboard Skateboard Deck  Waterskate + Leash
$120.00
City of Halifax
EasyPeople Skateboards TSP2 Street, Snow, Water, Combo is a versitile board.Specifically created to sustain any terrian from snow to water & all the in betweens, equipped with a leash to insure your boards return. Free Shipping Canada wide!>New Only< Condition: NEW Model:TSP2Street- Streetskate -Snowskate- Waterskate
Snowboard & Boots - size 9 (mens)
Free
City of Halifax19/05/2017
Snowboard has seen better days... Boots are mint... size 9 men's shoe size.. Pick up in Harrietsfield..
Rossi board and orion boots
$250.00
Bedford14/05/2017
Board and bindings also comes with orion boots size 10, used for a season or two then got too big for it.
ROME SNOWBOARD 151 - CHEAP TRICK - STEAL OF A DEAL
$75.00
City of Halifax12/05/2017
TOP RAMEN NEVER TASTED SO SAVORY. Some people are cool with paying extra money for a can of Spaghettio's when a bowl of steamy-hot Ramen will stave off the munchies just as well. Others would rather…
Drift Salomon snow board, with K2sonic bindings & Forum boots
$150.00
Bedford12/05/2017
Drift Solomon snow board with K2Sonic bindings & size 10.5 boots all like new condition
Atomic Snowboard with Bindings + extra bindings
$150.00
City of Halifax09/05/2017
I am selling my Board with attached bindings, with addition to an extra set of bindings. The board itself is several years old, it has a few nicks along the upper edges of the board, but all in all…
Burton custom 67 wide for Pro riders
$300.00
Dartmouth09/05/2017
New burton freestyle bindings this year, board cost over 1000 new. Comes in RC travel bag worth 200. Package deal only 400, realized today I'm too old for this.
Limited Edition Clamato Snowboard
$200.00
Dartmouth05/05/2017
I won a snowboard but do not snowboard. Limited edition, only 275 made. Asking 200 obo
168w (wide-waist) Santa Cruz
$175.00
Bedford04/05/2017
I work for a ski/snowboard repair shop and selling a 168w Santa Cruz that I got from a customer a while back. Comparable to the likes of the old Burton Canyons, this Santa Cruz is an excellent…
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

My Favourites ()

Recently Added: