Current Matches Filter Results  (6)

Category:

Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Medicine Hat
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:

Featured Ads:

Price:

-

Additional Info:

Item:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get an alert with the newest ads for snowboard in Medicine Hat.

Sort by
Showing 1 - 6 of 6 Ads
Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Get an alert with the newest ads for snowboard in Medicine Hat.
Sponsored Links:

Solomon board &'bindings, Division 23 boots, Ride board bag
$225.00
Medicine Hat21/06/2017
Solomon Drive snowboard & bindings, 160 cm; Division 23 boots, men's size 10.5; Ride Mfg snowboard carry bag. Everything is in excellent condition. Going back to skiing so only asking $225.00 for…
Snowboard with bindings for sale
$250.00
Medicine Hat20/06/2017
Snowboard (approximately 157 cm in height.) with a Monster Energy drink logo graphic and lime green edging, paired with Technine bindings, Both the board and bindings were purchased about two years…
K2, Dinosaurs will die, Signal, Burton and more
Please Contact
Medicine Hat06/06/2017
I've got too many boards. Need money for college. Make me an offer. All boards in used but decent condition. K2 is like 158cm, DWD is maybe 154cm, Signal is a rocker and about 151cm, Burton is a demo…
Lamar Snowboard
$80.00
Medicine Hat04/06/2017
Snowboard, ladies size 8 boots and bindings all for 80$. Paid over 400$ for everything new and it's only been used maybe 5 times
Snowboard, boots and bindings
$80.00
Medicine Hat19/05/2017
155cm Morrow board with Firefly bindings and sims size 8 boots. All in perfect condition, only used a few times. Selling because hockey is my only winter sport anymore and someone else might as well…
K2 snowboard bindings and boots
$250.00
Medicine Hat12/05/2017
Great board used only one season, board alone was $400 US dollars bought in whitefish, Lamar bindings, DC boa boots are a little worn men's size 8
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

My Favourites ()

Recently Added: