- On Kijiji since July 2008
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||Kitchener, ON N2G
|Bathrooms (#)||1 bathroom|
|For Rent By||Professional|
AVAILABLE JANUARY 1st
Newly redesigned century building in the heart of downtown boasts a quality living environment in a quiet and safe building with excellent neighbours. Convenient location close to the Grand River Bus Terminal and Kitchener Market, residents of The Lofts can take advantage of grocery shopping, and transportation right at their door.
Features of the apartment include:
- 2 exposed brick walls
- Original hardwood floors
- Dark kitchen cabinets and marble countertop
- New stainless steel appliances (fridge, microwave, oven/stove, dishwasher)
- In suite laundry
- Nice bathroom with stand up shower (matching wood and marble as the kitchen.)
- Sliding “barn style” bed room door
- High ceilings
- In suite air-conditioner and heater
- Beautiful bay window
- Centrally located in downtown Kitchener steps from the bus terminal and thedowntown businesses
- Secured entry building for safety
- The building runs on boiler heat in the winter and helps you save on your heating costs!
Rent is $1025 a month plus hydro. Water and heat are included in your rent.
Credit Score, references, Proof of employment and income will be needed if applying for the unit.
Parking is available at either or the two municipal lots next door (a 30sec or 1min walk from your front door). Parking spaces can be leased at the Charles and Benton St Lots (covered and secure for $175 a month approx. Or, you can lease at the uncovered Charles and Ontario St South lot for $150 a month approx.
To arrange parking, or to get further details call Ann Tran at The City of Kitchener at 519-741-2200 x7151 To see all City of Kitchener parking options see http://www.kitchener.ca/en/ and look under Parking Location Details.