|Address||301 Bluevale St N, Waterloo, ON N2J 4H6, Canada
|Bathrooms (#)||2.5 bathrooms|
|For Rent By||Owner|
Brand new renovated Condo with Hi End Furnishings.
Condo has a PRIVATE setup with fully stocked kitchen, dinning area, 2.5 bathrooms, living-room and office area. The pictures show the 3 levels of the entire furnished rental area.
Prices are based on One Month Discounted Minimum Stay.
One Bedroom - Single Person $1600
One Bedroom - Couple $1800
Two Bedroom - Single Person $1700
Two Bedroom - Couple or Two People $1900
****Regardless if sharing a room. This rental is for one or two people ONLY****** No Exceptions
Overnight Guests will be charged $100 per night - Which will include Overnight parking, Cleaned and Laundered Room.
Discount MAY BE APPLIED FOR LONGER STAYS.
Security Check, Security Deposit Required. Monthly Rates start at the 1st of Every Month.
Condo is across from Park and visitor parking.
ALL OUTSIDE MAINTANCE IS DONE (no lawn mowing or snow shovelling and driveway. Driveway and porch is salted in winter)
5 Minute walk to Glenridge Plaza with Zehrs Grocery, wine and Pharmacy. CIBC Bank, A&W Restaurant, Pizza Shop, Dry Cleaner/Tailor, Shoe Repair and more.
The Condo Suite is professionally decorated with modern interiors and furnishings such as Urban Barn, EQ3, CB2, Restoration Hardware...
Carpet Free, pet free and smoke free
Ideally located near University Ave. and Lincoln Rd. Within walking distance or a quick bus ride to Wilfrid Laurier University, University of Waterloo and Conestoga College(Waterloo Campus).
Easy access to the highway, Conestoga Mall [Galaxy Cinemas Movie Theatre, Apple Store], BlackBerry, RIM Park, Bechtel Park, Beertown, Bridgeport Plaza [Sobeys (24h), Shoppers Drug Mart (24h), Walmart, The Beer Store], Uptown Waterloo [Waterloo Town Square, Waterloo Public Library, Waterloo Memorial Recreation Complex, Perimeter Institute, LCBO, Starbucks], St. Jacobs [St. Jacobs Country Playhouse Theatre, St. Jacobs Farmers' Market, St. Jacobs Outlet Mall], and many other points of interest, great shops and restaurants.
The condo is centrally located and minutes from the Kitchener-Waterloo border and not far from other locations in Kitchener. (10-15 drive, or short bus ride.) Kitchener City Hall, Downtown Kitchener, University of Waterloo School of Pharmacy, Google, Centre In The Square, Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Complex, Kitchener Market, Waterloo Region Record, VIA Rail, Kitchener Bus Terminal, Kitchener Public Library Main Branch and many other fine shops and restaurants.
17 Minutes to Region of Waterloo International Airport
Fully equipped kitchen featuring granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances including a wine fridge. Wood floors throughout condo and ceramic tiles in bathrooms with modern fixtures and lighting.
2.5 bathrooms gives you your choice of a soak in a Jacuzzi tub, or have a luxurious rain shower. Step out to fresh towels provided.
All Utilities Included. Heat, Hydro, Water, Central Air Conditioning
- Free Vip Cable T.V.
- Free High Speed Unlimited Internet
- Free parking
- Free in house laundry
- 40” flat screen TV and FIREPLACE in Both Bedrooms and Living-Room
- Stainless Bar Fridge and Microwave in Both Bedrooms
- Lots of clothes storage in every bedroom. Wardrobe, Dresser and drawers underneath Bed and Night stands.
-Bedrooms have shoe storage rack
- Bedrooms have a desk, chair, bookshelves and a file cabinet.
- Bedrooms have bar table and 2 chairs
- Bedroom has a sitting/Lounge Chair
- Front Porch with Bistro set seating,
- New Back deck with sectional seating, coffee,end tables, bar table and stools. Stainless Barbeque, mood lighting, Modern carpet and décor.
- Bright windows with blinds, gorgeous drapery and hardware
- Fresh Towels; Bath, hand, facecloth and bath-mats.
- Natural down duvets on premium Double beds and shelving headboards.
- New Pillows and Fresh Linens.
- Extra Pillows and blankets provided
- Unit is Cleaned once a week
- Linens Laundered Bi-weekly.
- Fully stacked Kitchen which includes small appliances, dishes, cutlery, pots, pans, baking ware, bowls....
- Leather sectional
- DVD player with surround sound
- Wii system with games and balance board.
- Blender, mixer, juicer, rice cooker, food slicer, tea kettle, crock pot, grill, waffle maker, food processor, Coffee makers and more.
Full kitchen, Living room, dinning room. Plus, there are 2 full bathrooms and a half bathroom. One full bathroom has Rain shower, the other full bathroom has a jacuzzi tub with Rain Shower. The Full kitchen, Living room, dinning room, full bathroom with shower is on lower level. The other full bathroom has a jacuzzi tub is on the upper level. Both bedrooms also located on upper level (top floor of condo), There is a 2 piece washroom on the main floor by the front door, with coat and shoe/boot area.
***The owner has master bedroom(with ensuite bathroom) and main floor. These areas are inclusive and seperate to the rental areas*** To Note, the only shared area is the front door/hall and stairs leading to top floor.
5 minute walk to bus stop
At bus stop #4049 at UNIVERSITY / LINCOLN you can take the 202 iXpress Bus straight to both Universities or Conestoga College Waterloo campus
202 iXpress travels between The Boardwalk and Conestoga Mall along the Erb Street and University Avenue corridors.
4049 - UNIVERSITY / LINCOLN > 2832 - CONESTOGA COLLEGE - 2 min
4049 - UNIVERSITY / LINCOLN > 3619 - LAURIER - 4 min
4049 - UNIVERSITY / LINCOLN > 2675 - UNIVERSITY / PHILLIP - 6 min
4049 - UNIVERSITY / LINCOLN > 2676 - UNIVERSITY / SEAGRAM - 8 min
See link above for more info on the 202 iXpress route.
Please contact for more info. email, call or text 519-572-6236
The above message is from an independent, third-party provider and Kijiji is not responsible for its products or services.