|Address||2624 Coronation St, Regina, SK S4S 0V1, Canada
|Bathrooms (#)||1 bathroom|
|For Rent By||Owner|
BE IN YOUR NEW HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS WITHOUT THE FINANCIAL BURDEN. Move in December 15 and get half a month of rent for free.
Clean, Fresh and New. Be the first to live in this property that was renovated in November with new!!
Looking for a bright, cozy home in the heart of River Heights? This is the location for you! Adorable 1 bedroom + Den open concept basement suite in a raised bungalow for rent, located just south of Cathedral and the Crescents and just north of Lakeview!!
Features Include :
- 1 bedroom, and one den large closet storage
- 3 piece bathroom
- Den is perfect for office space or bonus use
- Raised bungalow with large windows south facing, with great natural light.
- Open concept living and kitchen area
- Shared washer & dryer available in the basement along with ample storage space.
- Private back yard with designated deck and patio area with small garden space.
- Designated Parking
- located along bus routes and public transit system
Non-smoking, but pets may be considered
Close to bus routes, grocery store, 15 minute walk to downtown, walking distance to both separate and public schools and directly across from Sheldon Williams High School. Easy access to Kwanas Park, Dog Park and Wascana Creek. Just north of beautiful Lakeview and South of Cathedral, this home is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts and Wascana Park lovers. Les Sherman park (park of the Wascana creek park system) is a 2 minute walk from the house. About a 5 minute commute through the park to the Universities and Sask Polytech (SIAST).
$795/month + 40% utilities.
Open to different term lease
Damage deposit expected
Available December 1
Call Lindsay at 209-9036