|Address||Kingston, ON K7M, Canada
|Bathrooms (#)||1 bathroom|
|For Rent By||Owner|
Holiday Special: Sign up before Dec 25th, and get a $100 gift card for holiday shopping!
Features include reclaimed brick, marble, stainless steel, parking, lounge, indoor bicycle room, and many more!
Rare opportunity - fully updated/renovated private 2 bdrm luxury condo, + in-unit storage, central location, overlooking mature treed green space. Available Jan 1, 2017. Length negotiable.
Parking and snow cleaning included
Partially furnished: rawhide leather couch, hand made (professionally) distressed pine dining room set (table, matching bench, 4 chairs), bed frame and bed. Other furniture (additional couches, TV stand, bedstand, etc.), negotiable.
- Custom brick wall (reclaimed from 1800's English pub) with pot lighting
- All stainless steel appliances (fridge, stove, built-in convection microwave)
- Marble backsplash in kitchen
- Free parking (assigned) and snow cleaning
- Indoor locked bicycle storage room, free
- Lounge with full kitchen and leather furnishings (free booking), and exercise room (under reno)
- Private balcony with spa-style teak decking
- Carpet-free throughout, all flooring replaced by interior designer
- New kitchen (2013)
- New bathroom (2013)
- Ikea PAX fitted closet system (double wide) in master bedroom, with sliding glass doors and fully equipped shelving
- In-unit storage room, with custom fitted shelves
- New washing machine and dryer, steps from the unit
- Fully renovated lobby with fireplace, brand new beautiful common areas
- BBQ area outside
- 24/7 building surveillance
- Balcony overlooks forest (conservation area)
- Absolute privacy, relaxing natural environment, while in center of Kingston
- Building equipped with Bell Fiber internet for extreme speeds (or can choose Cogeco cable)
- Custom fitted wood blinds in bedrooms
- Double wide balcony door + windows for lots of light in living room
- Glass tinting (1 way mirror) for windows in living room for UV protection and added privacy
- Unit fire alarm linked to building system
- All cement building, excellent sound insulation (quiet units)
- Excellent green space around building
- With AC unit
- Water & sewer included, tenant to pay hydro only
- Covered bus stop on the end of the street (#3, 11, 701, 702), centrally located, quickly get to either Queen’s University/St Lawrence/KGH/RMC, or Kingston Centre/Frontenac Mall/Cataraqui Mall
- End of quiet cul-de-sac, but only 15 sec to Bath Rd
- Walking distance to Food Basics, LCBO, retail stores, restaurants, 24 hour convenience store, Kingston Centre, and Frontenac mall
- Intersection of major bike paths: take Queen Mary Rd path to get to Queen's/St Lawrence; take Bath Rd path to get to malls/west end; take conservation trail to get to upper Princess St (Chapters book store, etc).