|Address||111 Church St, Kitchener, ON N2G 2S3, Canada
|Bathrooms (#)||1 bathroom|
|For Rent By||Owner|
The photos truly dont reflect the beauty of this spectacular apartment. It needs to be viewed in person to experience how special it is.
This is 1 of 2 units in the home (duplex) and both are currently available. Kindly reference my my other ads for details on the upper apartment (2 BRs + a mezanine/loft on 2 levels).
Main floor unit of beautifully renovated century home plus 2 additional spaces in an outbuilding that are ideal for use as an office, studio, man cave or whatever suits your needs.
-. Uber-convenient central location; only 1 block to the LRT and 2 blocks to the market.
- Enjoy the freedom of walking to the Kitchener market, Victoria Park and the thriving new restaurant scene downtown.
- Polite pets are most welcome.
• 10 foot ceilings throughout
- Original hardwood floors, mouldings & winding staircase.
- Soaker tub & glass door shower.
- Window coverings included.
- Private use of front porch as well as huge patio with both open and covered areas (gas grill incl.)
- Shared use of fully-fenced back yard with fire pit/lounge area.
• Top of the line stainless steel appliances.
• Lots of storage space.
• Full sized, front loading, washer & dryer in unit.
• Guest parking is available on-site.
We're pet friendly, smoking (outdoors ONLY) is allowed..
Included in rent are heat, water, high speed internet and parking.
For more information please contact Jayne by voice or text at 519-590-1708.