Join the Winning Team at ATS Automation, a great place to automate your future! Take your place among the best in the business, and grow your career with ATS Automation. Join an environment where a passion for innovation is combined with an uncompromised commitment to quality.|
Our Global Services group is currently looking for a bright, ambitious Global Services, Program Manager, Enterprise Resource Plannerwho enjoys team work and on-going challenging projects. This position provides an ideal opportunity for a dedicated and skilled Program Manager professional who has a desire to make significant contributions to the growth of ATS Automation's Services Group.
- To support the development of the regional networks by growing the number of ATS Authorized Service providers in each region that have the engineering capabilities and scale to support the successful execution of ATS regional services projects.
- The ability to find and assess 3rd party contractor engineering capabilities that can support the successful execution of the Global Services Standard Products offerings.
- Follows the ATS Supplier Approval process by having selected 3rd party suppliers complete the ATS Supplier approval documents.
- Successfully negotiate Master Technical Service Agreements, commercial terms and service rates that qualify selected suppliers as ATS Authorized Service providers.
- Support Regional Leaders to execute services projects by developing cost effective concepts of operations strategies using ATS Authorized Service providers.
- Working with Regional Leaders, Services Project Managers and ATS Authorized Service Providers providing oversite and guidance as required on multiple services projects globally.
- Work with the Directors of Life Sciences and Transportation After Sales and Service leaders and Regional Leaders to develop plans that support the successful execution of Regional Services projects using ATS Authorized Service providers.
- Work with the Global Service Director, Sales to understand the Regional Install Base and new CapEx being installed into each region and to develop new ATS Authorized Service Providers to meet the growing service needs and requirements.
- Communicate with all levels of the Global Services Team by attending scheduled governance meetings, providing reports and updates as required.
- Develop ATS Authorized Service providers and contract 3rd party resources on boarding and knowledge transfer strategies and plans.
- Lead the development of an Enterprise Resource planning tool to support the management of Global Services projects, resources, schedules and cost.
Provide oversite and due diligence to reduce program risks, including:
- Support Regional Leaders in the development of low risk service project execution plans.
- Support the management of ATS Authorized Service Providers and 3rd party contractors.
- Through the flawless execution of services projects using ATS Authorized Service providers, responsible for customer satisfaction.
- Maintain regular contact (verbal and written) with key project stakeholders as required.
Support the development of effective Program Planning:
- Assessment and identification of risks.
- Develop and implement Risk Mitigation Plan(s).
Customer Relationship Management:
- Develop suitable budget allocations for ATS labour and materials.
- Oversee program schedule development and identify all critical path activities.
- Conduct Initial Project Build Plan meeting.
Program Financial Management:
- Working with the Financial Analyst, ensure that process are in place to allow billings and invoicing.
- Program Forecasting – as required, prepare accurate financial and resource forecasts.Prepare reports as required by ATS Management.
- Hold team communications meetings on a regular basis.
- Lead by example.
- Manage programs and program teams in accordance with all applicable ATS procedures. Ensure program teams follow the required procedures. Conduct regular team meetings and issue weekly program updates to the program team.
- Coordinate the post project employee assessment process.
- Share best practices.
- Harmonization of practices.
ATS is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.
- Customer advocate.
- Put process in place the deliver maximum customer satisfaction.
- Escalate customer issues when required.
- Partnership with ATS Account Manager to manage the customer.
Enterprise Resource planning:
- Work with Global Services Team, ATS IT Group and 3rd party contractors to develop a Enterprise Resource planning tool that provides visibility of service projects, divisional resources, 3rd party contractors, ATS Authorized Service providers for planning and project execution purposes.
- Safety – ensure that all project activities are conducted in accordance with ATS and legal standards. Ensure that a PSHSR is prepared and acted upon.
- Demonstrate leadership in Health, Safety and Environment compliance.
- Hold team members accountable for health, safety and environmental compliance as part of the annual performance review process.
- Ensure that the requirements of the health, safety and environment management system are implemented and maintained.
- Carry out hazard assessments, inspections, and audits as required by legislative framework and/or corporate requirements.
- Ensure that training is provided to all departmental employees are per established in the training matrix.
- Implement appropriate corrective measures for unsafe conditions and unsafe acts.
- Ensure that appropriate equipment, materials and protective devices are provided and maintained in safe condition.
- Provide information, instruction and supervision to employees, ATS Authorized Service providers or 3rd party contractors as required.
- Take every precaution reasonable in the circumstances for the protection of employees.
- Attend HSE Due Diligence for Management training sessions.
- Acquire global awareness of assigned key customer accounts beyond the local region.
- Assist Applications Engineering with preparing quotations and customer interaction.
- Attend the program status meeting as requested by the Director, Program Management.
- Participate in the employee evaluation process as it relates to Project Managers assigned to the Program Manager.
Project Change Management:
- Track all contract changes and prepare CORs (Change Order Requests).
- Ensure customer caused/requested changes are executed by the team only after receipt of customer agreement.
A four-year Engineering degree or equivalent, specializing in electronics, electrical, mechanical or controls engineering is required. Completion of or in the process of achieving the Project Management Professional (PMP) designation is an asset. Second Business degree or diploma is an asset
- Must have experience managing automation programs in excess of $5 million with multidisciplinary teams.
- Must have experience managing multiple projects and managing ATS Authorized Service providers, Project Managers and 3rd party resource contractors.
- Must have a proven track record of providing positive leadership and coordination to a multi-disciplined project design and construction team.
- Must have acted in a leading role with a minimum of five years’ experience in a variety of programs/markets on a multidisciplinary team.
- Must have a practical working knowledge of the automation industry and customer processes.
- Preference will be given to those who possess an excellent manufacturing or process engineering background, a superior mechanical aptitude and proven trouble-shooting skills.
- An ability to work effectively with customers according to deadlines and under pressure-filled conditions is essential.
- In addition, must be familiar with the use of computerized word processing software, spreadsheets and AutoCAD or similar drawing package.
- Contracts management
- Problem solver
- Customer skills (management, satisfaction, relationship building)
- Business knowledge and experience
ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc_CA