- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : JuJu
|Address||, Cambridge, ON,
|Company||ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc_CA|
|Job Type||Please Contact|
Join the Winning Team at ATS Automation, a great place to automate your future! Take your place among the best in the business, and grow your career with ATS Automation. Join an environment where a passion for innovation is combined with an uncompromised commitment to quality.|
Our Finance team in our Corporate Cambridge division is currently looking for a bright, ambitious Junior Financial Analystwho enjoys team work and on-going challenging projects.
Responsible for the analysis of operations, building and maintaining business models, and the budgeting process while being involved in the accurate and timely preparation of weekly and monthly financial reports and summaries supporting both Operations and Sales.
• Assist in the global Operational Financial Reporting standardization project including automating the consolidation process for various internal reporting structures
• Perform benchmarking with internal and external data
• Create and maintain financial models and financial dashboards for internal reporting
• Work with the other members of the Finance team on special projects
• Other task and assignments as required
BUDGETING, FORECASTING AND PLANNING PROCESS
• Receive, review and accurately consolidate various financial reports and presentations for key stakeholders within ATS on a weekly basis
• Support the budgeting, forecasting and planning and analysis cycles
§ Preparation of weekly sales outlook reports for use by senior leadership team
§ Preparation, distribution and review of reconciliations between CRM software ( salesforce.com ) and standard financial reporting
§ Other support and analysis as requested
• Ensure that all business activities are performed with the highest ethical standards and in compliance with the ATS Code of Business Conduct.
• Adhere to all health and safety rules and procedures.
Degree in Business or Accounting. Working towards a CPA designation an asset.
• Proven strong computer and data entry skills (advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to effectively and concisely present financial information in a PowerPoint presentation for executive audiences.
• Excellent attention to detail combined with a sense of curiosity leading to the ability to ask questions and identify variances that require further explanation.
• Effectively communicate with people at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing.
• Demonstrated potential to perform analytics on financial data to identify trends, issues, opportunities and areas of concern.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Working knowledge of SAP BPC software and salesforce.com would be an asset, but not required.
• Must be hands on, a quick learner, detail and results-oriented and able to consistently meet deadlines.
Health and Safety
Non-Management: All employees have the responsibility to work in a safe manner and report any health, safety or environmental concern to their manager or supervisor in a timely manner.
Employee responsibilities for Health, Safety and Environment include:
• Work in compliance with divisional health, safety and environmental procedures
• Refrain from removing or altering safety devices or guarding unless hazardous energies are controlled through lockout-tag out methods
• Report any unsafe conditions or unsafe acts
• Report defect in any equipment or protective device
• Ensure that the required protective equipment is used for the assigned tasks
• Attend all required health, safety and environmental training
• Report any accidents/incidents to supervisor
• Assist in investigating accidents/incidents
• Refrain from engaging in any prank, contest, feat of strength, unnecessary running or rough and boisterous conduct
Why join ATS?
ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc_CA