Are you customer centric and consistently seek to improve & manage individuals on your team to the highest standard? If so, we're on the lookout for an Operations Manager for an extremely well respected and visible player in the HVAC industry. (Grand River Area)!|
Mission: The Operations Manager is accountable for planning, managing and continually improving the efficient operations of the branch, ensuring customer service expectations are met. Of equal importance is the Operations Manager's ability to drive his service team to meet lead generation and sales targets.
- Managing and implementing processes related to the installation and service of heating and air conditioning.
- Coaching, managing and recruiting a team of field employees by promoting safety, continuous improvement programs and a quality first, team driven environment.
- Work with service technicians & Sales Manager to drive lead generation through technical channel. To be held accountable to a high standard in lead generation productivity.
- Managing weekly and monthly meetings with staff to discuss leads production performance, productivity and address issues/concerns raised.
- Identifying, recruiting and managing sub-contractors
- Monitoring technician work orders by reviewing, progress and prioritizing tasks, making sure that quality standards are maintained for every job.
- Ensuring all employees are in compliance with all codes and standards.
- Maintaining the accuracy of the forecasted cost of jobs, making sure material and equipment are ordered and in stock.
- Maintaining customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementing corrective actions and communication with customers/employees to ensure professional relationships are always achieved.
- Ensuring that all technical staff conduct themselves in a manner beneficial to the company, as well make site visits to ensure that technicians are performing to the standards set out.
- Leading monthly Health and Safety meetings.
- Responsible for analyzing external and internal trends and implementing productivity plans to improve overall business performance.
- 3-5 years of experience in an HVAC environment with supervisory responsibilities/ or in an environment dealing with external service providers/ technicians
- Gas Fitter B Class license and a sheet metal license would be preferred
- Strong Initiative to drive growth through lead generation and productivity
- An interest in working in a fast paced environment focused on lead generation and customer service
- A can-do attitude with a high degree of integrity, sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Knowledge and technical experience within the HVAC and/or water heater industry (would be an asset)
- Basic computer skills including MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
SUMMIT SEARCH GROUP