|Address||Campbell River, BC V9W
|Job Offered By||Individual|
|Company||Alitis Investment Counsel|
Alitis Investment Counsel is a Vancouver Island based Portfolio Manager and Investment Fund Manager. Our investment approach involves the inclusion of a meaningful allocation to alternative investments (private real estate, mortgages and absolute return strategies), putting us at the forefront of investment management in Canada today. We currently have three fully diversified and two specialty pooled funds.
Alitis believes in a holistic approach to financial management, we approach all our clients from a financial planning perspective to determine the correct asset allocation and implementation of other complimentary products. We have an exciting opportunity for a person with the CFP designation to join our team as a Relationship Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience in financial planning, investments and insurance and be able to work well in a fast-paced team environment. Client interaction will be your strong suit with a desire to help all clients achieve optimal financial success. The relationship manager plays a supporting role to Alitis portfolio managers, working with their existing clients to manage and build relationships as well as provide financial planning services.
This role will be based out of our primary operations office in Campbell River, but as we grow opportunities across Vancouver Island are expected.
Qualifications and Experience:
• CFP/RFP/PFP designation and experience in a financial planning role
• Insurance License and/or experience would be a strong asset
• Securities Industry experience an asset
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Ability to present well to clients, prospects and professionals and have the ability to connect and build a sense of trust
• Self-motivated; driven to exceed established goals
• Proactive and demonstrates a high degree of perseverance
• Responsible and trustworthy
• Close attention to detail; observant
• High degree of professionalism and maturity
• Strong time management skills, particularly the ability to prioritize a multitude of tasks
• Must work well independently and within a team setting
• Willingness to learn new skills and acquire additional education as required
• Competency in Microsoft office computer software and all necessary industry related software
This is a full-time position; we offer a fast-paced family oriented office. Employee benefits include flex time, employer funded medical benefits and an RRSP program. Offering a competitive salary based on experience.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "CFP-Relationship Manager" in the subject line along with a cover letter outlining your strengths and experience for consideration. Note that resumes sent without cover letters will not be considered. Please note, only applicants for consideration will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.