|Address||Leduc, AB, Canada
|Job Offered By||Individual|
|Job Type||Please Contact|
Are you looking for an accounting and administrative professional? Look no further, you have found her! I bring to the table 10+ years of experience with a dedication and work ethic that is second to none.
Areas of expertise are as follows;
* Bookkeeping - AR/AP, reconciliations, invoicing, WCB, GST, Corp. tax, reporting
* Office administration
* Very strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint and Outlook
* Advanced QuickBooks knowledge and intermediate Sage experience
* Intermediate Wintac and Citrix
* Scheduling travel and calendars for executives
* Very strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* 70+ typing speed
* Reliable and accountable
* Excellent customer service skills, in person or on phone
I have a business administration diploma that I received in half the time ( 1 year compared to 2) and with honors. I am currently looking into accounting courses at NAIT and possibly going for my Bachelors in business admin. I am always trying to learn and grow in every aspect of my life and pride myself on my work ethic.
My ideal position would be one that starts out part time with the potential to grow into full time, although I am not opposed to being full time right from the start. I would like to work for a business that has room to grow and learn and to stay with long term as my last position was 10 years. South Side Edmonton or Leduc would be ideal for location.
If you think I would be a good fit for your company or position, please send me an email through Kijiji with a brief description of position as well as your contact information and we can set up a meeting!