- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : JuJu
|Address||, Edmonton, AB,
|Company||PROJECT SEARCH GROUP|
|Job Type||Please Contact|
Our client is a locally owned and operated multi-trade company that are dedicated to being the best in the industry. We are currently looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and experienced Estimating Manager to oversee all aspects of the department. Reporting directly to the VP of Operations the successful candidate will focus on residential estimating and effectively lead, coach and develop the estimating team to accomplish operational objectives.|
• Have a solid understanding of tender specifications and all documentation associated with the tendering process.
• Reviews tender submissions with appropriate staff.
• Issues and circulates job change orders.
• Responsible for cost estimating residential and light commercial plumbing systems.
• Responsible for determining competitive and accurate estimates to achieve margin and financial targets.
• Interfaces with field service team and estimating team to ensure that projects are delivered per estimates and in a timely manner.
• Plan work flow, manage multiple priorities and meet daily production.
• Develop new procedures and processes to improve production accuracy.
• Develop and execute production schedules based on business demands.
• Represent the company at project meetings in a professional manner and maintain good relationships with the client and sub-trades.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
• Experience within the plumbing segment specific to residential estimating or new construction.
• Proven project estimating and/or project management success.
• Ability to effectively communicate across all functions to manage cost and price factors.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Professional, ethical and a team player that wants to grow with the company.
• Must be a self-starter.
• Must be a strong leader; coaching internal team critical in this role.
• Must be well organized and an effective communicator.
• Proven success in a fast paced environment.
We are offering a competitive base salary, company bonus plan, full benefits and matching RRSP plan. We are looking for the best of the best and offering the opportunity to grow an already successful division within the company. If the above speaks to your skill sets please send a resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
PROJECT SEARCH GROUP