Job ID: 225250|
Security Project Manager – Details
Security Project Manager- Mandatory Skills
- Accountable for the planning & successful delivery of large projects with moderate risk, complexity and cross-functional business impact or multiple medium sized projects.
- Responsible for identifying and securing project resources and managing project schedules and budget to ensure that the project is delivered on time, on budget and within agreed to scope, meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Defines project scope and deliverables, consistently adhering to predefined quality measurements to meet business needs and direction.
- Applies strong project management techniques and skills combined with a large complex business environment in the implementation of the solution
- .Accountable to the project stakeholders and/or other project managers applying strong leadership skills to remove obstacles and resolve conflicts
Security Project Manager - Nice to Have Skills
- 6 years (minimum) Project Management (10 years overall IT experience)
- Experience managing Network Security Projects & Cyber Security
- Strong technical background in IT /Telecom
- Knowledge of Telecom & Data Networks
Security Project Manager- Location
Security Project Manager- Length
- 6 months with strong chance of renewal.