- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : Adzuna
|Address||, Edmonton, AB,
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
Job ID: 226647|
On behalf of our client in Edmonton, Procom is searching for an Project Manager to fulfil a 1 year contract.
Project Manager Job Details
- Compile project charters and business/project plans to support activities, including the most suitable approach to be used in the development of each applicable program/project, to ensure business objectives and data integrity are achieved.
- Assist with the development of recommendations including providing details of resource requirements, dependencies, interdependencies, policy implications pertaining to internal/external influences and the methodology to be applied.
- Produce and package deliverables for presentation to various internal support teams, steering committee, and other project stakeholders.
- Manage multiple projects, project managers and project governance.
- Take responsibility for ongoing client satisfaction – manage peer-level client relationships and overcome hurdles to ensure win-win solutions.
- Collaborate with business and IT leadership to develop a well-defined project plan that clearly states the project’s objectives, scope, assumptions, timeline, resource requirements, risks, benefits and budget.
- Work with project sponsors to develop a project organization structure with clearly defined roles and responsibilities for all stakeholders.
- Document and report project status against established objectives, milestones, budget and resources and facilitate tracking and closure of issues.
- Develop processes and procedures, which support Service Alberta in collecting and maintaining quality data and lead working groups.
- Develop project schedule plans and strategies, estimate resource requirements, develop and monitor work plans for completion of project tasks.
- Provide guidance to project resources in establishing work priorities and prompt delivery of project tasks.
- Develop training, testing and implementation methodologies for support staff and end-users.
- Develop, as required, related operational documentation.
- In collaboration with project sponsors, assess whether the project achieved stated outcomes and identify opportunities for improvement for future similar projects.
Project Manager Mandatory Skills
- Experience managing a minimum of three larger (>500 users) scale network Infrastructure projects for an organization.
- Demonstrated experience with the roll out of VOIP or Unified Communications technology across an enterprise environment.
- Experience in developing project schedule plans and strategies, estimating resource requirements, developing and monitoring work plans for completion of project tasks.
- Experience successfully implementing IT solutions in a matrix environment.
- Experience identifying, analyzing and managing project risks on large, complex projects.
- Demonstrated experience creating and delivering communication plans for a complex initiative across a large and diverse group of users.
- This project involves extensive change management. Please provide an example of your most challenging project involving a large change that you have managed and how you were involved in change acceptance.
Project Manager Start Date
November 28, 2016
Project Manager Assignment Length
1 year contract with possibility for extension