- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : Adzuna
|Address||, Wetaskiwin, AB,
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Alberta Health Services|
|Job Type||Please Contact|
Posting Open Date:
Posting Close Date:
Wetaskiwin Hospital and Care C - At
Temporary End Date:
Hours Per Shift:
Length of Shift Cycle:
Shift Per Cycle:
As Per Rotation
Rates of Pay:
AHS offers a competitive compensation package
Business/Management/Leadership, Nursing - Advanced Practice/Management, Nursing - Nurse/Psychiatric Nurse
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity for an individual to join the Northern Alberta Renal Program (NARP). The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Drayton Valley, Wetaskiwin, Rocky Mountain House, and Dialysis Bus Rural Satellite Sites. Reporting to the Patient Care Manager, the Unit Manager is accountable for the effective management of human, financial and physical resources in the department. This first line management position is expected to provide clinical leadership to ensure quality care within the department following unit policies, procedures and goals. As a member of the management team, the Unit Manager may assist in development of strategic plans, support process improvement initiatives, collaborate with team to determine priorities, develop and implement operational plans. The Unit manager is expected to incorporate evidence and best practice into daily operations through collaboration with the management team, physicians and interdisciplinary team members. Monitors and organizes the workflow and efficient delivery of patient care services through staff scheduling and assignment of work duties.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing required.
- Active CARNA registration required.
- 1-2 years related management experience required.
- Current BCSL-HCP required.
- Current CNeph certification preferred.
- Consideration will be given to equivalencies in education and experience.
- Proven leadership skills, including demonstrated ability and comfort with decision making responsibilities, coaching and teaching, and the ability to build confidence in others.
- Able to demonstrate effective teamwork, conflict resolution, change and resource management skills.
- The individual must be able to integrate and apply clinical excellence in the day to day operations of the department.
AHS values the diversity of the people and communities we serve and is committed to attracting, engaging and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce.
All new offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Records Check satisfactory to the employer. This information is collected by authority of the Protection For Person In Care Act (Section 10(4).
Alberta Health Services