The Edward Jones Financial Advisor Opportunity|
Prepare yourself for a brand new career - one where your success is completely in your hands. Edward Jones is a privately owned financial-services leader with nearly 14,000 financial advisors in Canada and the United States, and more than 90 years of serving individual investors. As an Edward Jones Financial Advisor, you will take charge of your career and your income as you form meaningful, long-term relationships with clients as you help them work toward their financial goals.
What is the role of a Financial Advisor?
What traits and competencies should a Financial Advisor candidate possess?
- Deliver personalized investment solutions to help clients work toward their long-term financial goals
- Develop and deepen client relationships
- Build and manage an Edward Jones branch in your community
What can an Edward Jones Financial Advisor expect?
- A track record of professional success
- Relationship-building skills and commitment to establishing long-term clients
- Strong desire for performance-driven compensation and growing earnings potential
- A self-motivated, highly driven and entrepreneurial personality
- Desire to work from an office in your community
What are the preferred qualifications for the Financial Advisor role?
- Industry-leading training to help you succeed in your new role
- Professional support to pass industry licensing exams
- Financial support during exam study, training and the first two years as you grow your client base
- Unlimited earnings potential that includes commissions, bonuses, profit sharing and incentive travel
- Company-provided office in your community and a dedicated branch administrator to help manage client services and marketing activities
- Ongoing business development training, mentorship and networking opportunities
- The ability to provide strategic and personalized insight for your clients with support from a company that shares your integrity
- The opportunity to succeed with the flexibility to balance personal and family values
In the role of Financial Advisor at Edward Jones, we'll support you with resources and training to help you perform at your best from day one. Join an organization that is consistently recognized as a best place to work in Maclean&'s magazine&'s list of 50 Best Employers in Canada*. Discover the fulfillment of truly driving your own career in a company that respects your independence and ambition. Apply Now!
- University degree
- Ability to put the client first
- Proven track record of professional growth
- Strong communication skills
- Confident and resilient personality
- Ability to listen, understand and give advice
- Goal oriented at an individual and team level
*For the 14th consecutive year, Edward Jones placed in the top 25% for employee engagement in the 2016 List of Best Employers in Canada published in Canadian Business Magazine November 2015.