Adecco is currently hiring for a temporary full time Bilingual Customer Service Representative in Kitchener. To qualify for this Customer Service Representative role, you must have strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills. Our client is a leading Canada-based financial services company and is known for providing their customers with reliable, trustworthy and forward-thinking solutions for their most significant financial decisions. The hourly salary for this position is $18.70/hour, plus vacation pay.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
• Provide high quality service to advisors and clients via telephone and e-mail
• Handle day to day banking questions on a client’s investments or mortgage
• Handle high volumes of telephone inquiries within established productivity goals
• Provide detailed oral and written communication to line area regarding inquiry resolutions
• Handle sensitive issues in order to ensure customer satisfaction
• There is no selling involved
Bilingual Customer Service Representative Qualifications:
• Bilingualism in French and English
• Strong technical aptitude / proficient computer and keyboarding skills
• Ability to take ownership of a situation and accept constructive feedback
• An understanding of money concepts and financial aspects of daily living
• Ability to multi-task; typing and talking
• Strong organizational and time management skills
Why Work for Adecco?
• Great pay + 4% vacation pay
• Paid weekly – accurate and on time
• Medical and dental benefits once qualified
• Strong health and safety programs
• Flexible shifts
• Generous referral bonuses
• Free training programs
If you are interested in this Bilingual Customer Service Representative job in Kitchener, please click on the link to apply: http://www.adecco.ca/en/jobs/sales-customer-service/ca_en_1_020817_11298117/customer-service-representative-bilingual
Adecco is the leading provider of recruitment solutions and HR services in the world. Within Canada, Adecco has a network of over 40 branches, servicing thousands of Canadian organizations each day by providing the top talent they need to succeed in today’s competitive market. Adecco employs several thousand candidates in temporary positions daily and provides thousands more with permanent work opportunities annually.
In order to source the ideal candidate, Adecco Professional provides a professional recruitment solution that includes getting to know your business, market, and corporate culture intimately. Our unparalleled office staffing services mean you get not only the most skilled employees, but those that best fit in with your team. Areas of specialization include: Operations Management, Logistics, Executive Assistance, Office Management, Project Management, Administrative Assistance, and more.
Roevin Engineering and Technology
Since 1978, Roevin has been matching the highest caliber of talent in engineering, technical, skilled trades and IT with the employers who need them. As a division of Adecco, we have the geographic reach and streamlined procedures to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent from all across Canada and around the world.
Lee Hecht Harrison/Knightsbridge
As part of the Adecco Group, Lee Hecht Harrison/Knightsbridge will help you achieve and sustain success by effectively managing your most valuable asset – talent. Find out more about how we can help your organization for:
Leadership Development Services