- On Kijiji since February 2011
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||Stratford, ON, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Delta Power Equipment|
Positions Available at: Delta Power Exeter, Delta Power Mitchell, and Delta Power Seaforth
Summary of Position
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator’s responsibility is to notify customers of delinquent accounts to solicit payment arrangements from them. Duties will include setting up customer profile (accounts), processing customer credit applications, checking customer credit references, assigning AR limits, receiving payment and performing data entry and related duties in posting accounts receivable payments. This position involves diplomatic interaction with customers to provide billing information and support in order to facilitate swift payment of invoices due to the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties & responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Assure the timely collection of monies owed to the organization.
• The Accounts Receivable Coordinator is expected to maintaining ledgers, credit balances, and resolving account irregularities.
• Administer claims, refunds, adjustments, and any other accounting transactions related to A/R management.
• Posting amounts to customer's account; preparing statements to credit department if customer fails to respond; and keeping records of collection and status of accounts.
• Follow established procedures for processing receipts/cash and sorting and filing documents after posting.
• Send out monthly customer statements
• Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments.
• Calculate, prepare and issue documents related to accounts receivable using computerized and manual systems.
• Address disputes and/or provide necessary backup and documentation as required until full debt is closed.
• Recognize improper billing through research and rectify if possible.
• Document results of research and process applicable corrections for review by Management.
• Investigate collection problems and advise customers on corporate A/R policies and procedures.
• Maintain accurate customer files with all applicable correspondence and report to Management on status as required.
• Build working relationships with internal departments to resolve customer disputes in a timely manner.
• Review all credit balances, refunds, and adjustments, and apply adjustments and/or corrections to corporate billing records.
• Ensure the strict confidentiality and privacy of financial transactions as they relate to the organization and its customers.
• Form collection strategies to mitigate customer objections to making timely A/R payments.
• Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies or misapplied cash transactions.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Direct experience in an A/R capacity.
• Demonstrated ability to accurately calculate, post, correct, and manage customer account records.
• Must possess a high level of moral judgment for handling confidential information and monetary transactions.
• Able to perform simple to moderate account reconciliations.
• Strong diplomatic, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills in order to handle late payments and delinquent accounts.
• Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
• Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
• Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
• Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office productivity suite.
• Good hearing required for extensive telephone use.
• Ability to attend and conduct presentations.
• Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
• Overtime as required.