Talentcor London is recruiting a Finance Manager for our client, a well-recognized technology organization in London. This position is a permanent opportunity.|
Are you a Finance Manager looking to join a fast paced and growing organization? Are you a hands-on, roll-up-the-sleeves type person with outstanding organizational and prioritization skills, a high degree of intellectual curiosity, and the ability to engage with others in addressing complex business issues?
Here are the things you will be responsible for in this position:
- Planning, controlling, reporting and measuring all financial information and assets.
- Overseeing the accounts receivable, cash receipts, accounts payable, and payroll functions as well as monitor cash requirements daily and producing monthly cash forecasts.
- Produce and analyze financial information critical to business interests as well as create and present reports to management regarding accounting data to enable knowledge based decision making and forecasts.
- Provide analytical review of the reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis, including the reconciliation of subsidiary ledgers to the general ledger.
- Preparation of quarterly financial statements and analysis.
- Coordinate the preparation of year-end audit working papers including assets, liabilities, revenues and expenditures.
- Preparation of year-end comparative financial statements and supporting schedules.
- Work closely with the external audit team ensuring all necessary critical information is available to them.
- Monitor reserve accounts and investments, and review bank statements.
- Stay current with all regulations, practices, tax laws, reporting requirements and industry trends.
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- University Degree in Accounting.
- Working towards CA or CPA designation, preferred.
- 2 years of experience as an Accounting Manager.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Accounting.
- Knowledge of accepted accounting rules, practices, tax laws, and reporting requirements.
You also have the following attributes and skills:
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Computer literate, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel and e-mail.
- Ability to adapt to and learn new software.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines.
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
- Attention to detail in all areas of work
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please forward your resume by e-mail to Tina Chimbos at email@example.com
Talentcor would like to thank everyone for their interest; however, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to visit our website www.talentcor.com regularly to stay up-to-date on new career opportunities.