Full Job Description Available Here:
Are you exceptional at building and maintaining relationships?
Can you maintain long-term business relationships with current customers?
Do you have a track record in sales and results to back it up?
Inside Sales is not about the sale, it is about the relationship. Checkfluid Inc. is looking for someone who can build relationships and is willing to take the time and learn about our company and industry in order to better serve our customers. We don't expect you to know everything but at least willing to take the time to get to know us and our business. We offer a generous compensation package that includes salary + bonus + benefits.
If you answered yes to all the questions above we would like to know more about you and your qualifications.
Please apply to this Inside Sales role.
To see if this position and our company is a right fit for you see the qualifications and description below.
- Build strategic and strong long-term relationships with key decision makers within your assigned territory
- End to end ownership of customer relationship with assigned accounts.
- Managing all customer concerns, questions, and requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide pricing and program information to customers.
- Translate business opportunities into successful sales
- Manage and report sales activities.
- Secure new business from prospect accounts.
- Source new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, sales visits, email.
- Identify growth and conversion opportunities.
- Maintain client rapport by understanding current and future needs and responding promptly
- Facilitate in the resolution of product/service challenges.
- Prospect and source new customer opportunities within defined territory through cold-calling and lead follow-up, identifying needs and developing sales solutions in order to satisfy customer requirements
- Manage current customers within assigned territory to develop professional working relationships in order to drive repeat business and deliver excellent customer service.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls attending to phone inquiries and demands from established and prospective clients and convert them into sales
- Create and provide sales quotes for approval for assigned product line
- Gather all required customer information to complete the sale/proposal and assist customers with delivery and service issues
- Meet and exceed all established sales goals as determined monthly and submit to appropriate individuals
- Develop extensive knowledge of Checkfluid product offerings in order to provide expert knowledge, advice and product solutions for client needs
- Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities, and other research by attending trade shows and participating in product training
- Evaluates current customer accounts in order to discover opportunities for growth within existing customer accounts.
- Maintain an ongoing, solid understanding of new and current competitors in the marketplace.
- Responds to prospect and customer inquiries within a timely manner
- Contribute to the weekly and monthly sales meetings
- Develop and implement business plans to meet sales revenue and profit goals
- Confer with other co-workers to put together proposals, or required modifications to existing applications.
- Be coachable in this Business Development role. We don't expect you to do this all on your own. You have a team and support to lean on to get everything done. Must be willing to coach and be coachable to achieve the end result.
3 - 10 year(s) (Required)
- Product Training
- Inside Sales
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Cold Calling
- Customer Service
Apply here only:
Checkfluid is a rapidly expanding manfuactrer of oil sampling valves and sensors to monitor lubrication equipment worldwide. Checkfluid helps customers meet cost reduction, reliability and environmental goals by reducing oil consumption and improving up-time for engine, transmission, hydraulic and gearbox systems.