- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : Adzuna
|Address||, London, ON,
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
This role is responsible for leading and driving consistent results regarding quality with an emphasis on defining and implementing quality inspection, auditing, leading corrective actions/countermeasures and driving the definition of a site quality metrics, reporting and operating mechanisms. The Quality Manager will be expected to coach and develop team members, improve skill-sets, identify best practices and optimize the use of quality tools to enable the team to provide superior quality. The Quality Manager will maintain quality compliance by identifying quality requirements; disseminate standards, policies, and procedures; conduct audits; recommend and facilitate implementation of process improvement plans. This position must understand data-collection analytics, problem solving, and metric reporting to build a sustainable quality process and team at the plant level.
• To drive continuous improvement throughout the site and generate year over year improvements in customer satisfaction and the cost of quality.
• Accountable for ensuring full quality and regulatory compliance while driving process effectiveness and efficiency at the site.
• Ensures site audit readiness and host the Quality System audits and executes Quality Management System reviews.
• Owns site compliance assessment and remediation, leads communication and training requirements for Quality matters.
• Review standard operating procedures for company directives and compliance.
• Responsible for site education of non-Quality Assurance personnel, responsible for professional development of the site Quality Assurance team.
• Monitor, control, and analyzes product and process quality to meet internal and external customer requirements.
• Determine through statistical data continuous improvements projects.
• Partner with production in detecting root causes for defects during production phases.
• Work with management staff in analyzing data for purpose of developing and implementing preventative measures to limit or eliminate quality defects.
• Communicate quality goals and requirements by preparing and disseminating standards, metrics, standard operating procedures (SOP) management, and vendor document and production record guidelines.
• Improve quality compliance by recommending and leading improvement plans, writing training courses, contributing information to cross-functional quality improvement teams.
• Prepare quality assurance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Establish quality metrics for the operations that drive awareness, action, and continuous improvement in quality daily.
• Facilitate Lean process improvement opportunities throughout the plant and be the plant ambassador for quality and process excellence.
• Responsible for site RMA/RFC process to include evaluation, processing, and corrective actions and disposition.
• Bachelor’s degreed preferred (or Associate Degree plus 4 years practical experience)
• Minimum of 4 years experience and understanding of a quality production environment.
• Supervisor or Manager experience in a work environment with proven quality processes.
• Six Sigma or Lean GB certification highly desired or ability to attain within 1 year.
• Certified Quality Manager (CQM) or Certified Quality Auditor certification from ASQ highly desired or ability to obtain within one year.
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
• Subject matter expert (SME) on all Quality Inspection & Audit process with defined CARS and remediation to drive performance optimization.
• Excellent understanding of Quality Management Tools to include Six Sigma, Statistical Process Control, MS-Excel, Visio, DOE, DFR, etc.
• Ability to multi-task & handle task with competing priorities.
• Proven analytical and problem solving skills
• Microsoft office programs including MS-Excel, MS Word, and MS Power-Point, MS Access or comparable programs.
• Demonstrated ability to lead, acknowledge, develop people and implement a strategy under crisis situations to ensure compliance.