- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : Adzuna
|Address||, Peterborough, ON,
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||OMNI HEALTH CARE LTD..|
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for developing, interpreting and implementing financial models and accounting techniques for financial planning and control. Additional responsibilities will include analysis of financial information to determine present and future financial performance. Identifying trends and recommending improvements. Develop relationships with Homes, Government agencies, Suppliers, and other stakeholders in the industry. Interpretation of financial policies and governmental legislation. Assist in the development of budget, planning and other financial documents and monthly reports.
• Analytical Thinking
• Problem Solving
• Research and Analysis
• Decision making and Judgement
• Team Work
• Monitor accounts payables to ensure that purchases and expenditures are within budget and in accordance to spending envelope guidelines.
• Develop process for reviewing and responding to Ministry of Health information requests.
• Develop internal audit of payroll processes, cash management, resident billings, etc.
• Develop cash flow forecasting and ongoing monitoring
• Payroll and benefit processing backup
• Capital budgets review and pro forma reporting for redevelopment projects
• Construction cost accounting and analysis along with related Ministry reporting
• Analyzes cost centre detail and provide variance explanations
• Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data
• Assist IT Manager with system administration
• Assists in preparation of schedules for outside auditors
• Responsible for payment reconciliation
• Oversee accounts payable, accounts receivable and accurate bank reconciliations
• Development of internal controls and processes
• Working towards an Accounting designation
• Minimum 5 years combined experience in accounting and finance
• Previous experience strongly desired in financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis
• Five years industry experience. Long-term Care experience an asset.
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Sage 300, QuickBooks experience a plus
• Self-motivator with ability to work independently
• Solid knowledge of accounting functions
• Detail oriented and organized
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with high credibility at all levels of the organization
• Must demonstrate flexibility, strong commitment to meeting deadlines, and solid decision-making and communication skills
OMNI is committed to offering accommodations to applicants with disabilities wherever possible. If you require assistance or accommodation during the application or hiring process, please contact us at: email@example.com, phone 705-748-6631, or by fax 705-742-9197.
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire. Proof of eligibility for permanent roles may come in the form of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card, or Confirmation of Permanent Residence document.
OMNI welcomes direct applications form individuals seeking employment through Workopolis but does not recognize Recruitment Agencies or Services.
OMNI HEALTH CARE LTD..