# of Openings :0
Classification :Engineering Industry:Engineering
A medium sized consulting firm located in the Peterborough area is seeking a Transportation Engineer/ Manager to join the team. This is a full-time opportunity for an enthusiastic, aspiring individual.
Significant Qualifications include:
- Professional Engineer licensed in the Province of Ontario or Project Management Professional (PMP) designation.
- Minimum 5 years of Highway Engineering experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience.
- MTO experience is considered valuable and will be given preference.
- Registered (or eligible for registration) in RAQS for various highway design categories.
- Experience leading a multidisciplinary team.
- Lead multidisciplinary teams to successful completion of Transportation Engineering Projects.
- Manage multiple and/or major projects.
- Coordinate all facets of assigned projects (schedule, cost control, quality, communication etc.).
- Develop and maintain project budgets.
- Secure new projects/clients and maintain existing clients.
- Participate in the short and long-term priorities and objectives including specific department business development initiatives.
- Coordinate quality control reviews and project submissions.
- Review designs for completeness, constructability, public safety, adherence to design criteria, and drawing appearance.
- Organize and perform site inspections
- Mentor junior staff in proper engineering/project management practices at the direction of the Department Manager.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity and you meet the requirements above please submit your updated resume in MS Word format to the attention of Samantha Watson via email at: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We thank all candidates for responding. Only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.
We encourage you to visit www.dg.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
Alternate format available upon request.
Apply URL:http://en.dg.ca/manageprofile.aspx?JobCode=51143&BU=2&source=careerbuilder BHJOB4997_51143 Transportation Engineer or Project Manager Apply
Design Group Staffing