- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : Adzuna
|Address||, Regina, SK,
PartSource is a chain of automotive parts specialty stores that offer brand-name auto parts to the medium to heavy 'do-it-yourselfers,' automotive enthusiasts and commercial installers. |
As part of Canadian Tire Corporation&'s growing network of interrelated businesses, PartSource employees are committed to ensuring that our commercial and retail customers enjoy a memorable customer experience. In return, our investment in our people includes a comprehensive total rewards package, including store discount programs and opportunities for career development.
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for providing support to the Store Manager and the store teams for execution of all operational directives. This is accomplished through ensuring optimal customer experiences, maximizing sales, expense and cost management, store presentation, and protection of company assets.
· Leads and supports the drive to build a Sales Obsessed Culture by providing an exceptional in store customer experience
· Supports the commercial sales team by providing customer service support.
· Ensures and leads execution of the Customer Experience, and provides resolution for all customer concerns.
· Follows up on execution of PS visual compliance standards, store maintenance and pricing standards.
· Follows up on execution of price changes.
· Executes and or delegates delivery of planograms, and merchandising directives.
· Supports the drive for managing / minimizing store shrink through team awareness, enforcement of audit compliance and standards and rigid inventory control.
· Ensures accurate execution and completes daily review of shipping /receiving/ returns processing and documentation according to company policies.
· Provides support in preparation for annual inventories.
· Follows and ensures compliance of all Cash and Audit, and OH&S policies and procedures.
· Provides support as required for overall Store and equipment maintenance and compliance for PS fleet, using FOS fleet management maintenance system, driver compliance, and appropriate certifications for all roles.
· Assumes responsibility for Store leadership in the absence of the Store Manager.
· Provides support to store team, through communication, coaching, feedback and ongoing support
· Follows up on individual sales goals
· Communicates in a clear and concise manner to team, leading effective huddles / meetings / coaching sessions, keeping team well informed of pertinent information.
· Follows up with Store team members on completion of required training, i.e. health and safety, assigned CTU modules, within required timeframes.
· Supports the Store Manager during team meetings.
· Participates as required in interviews and hiring strategy for store
· Participates in recognition programs, in store contests, customer compliments, etc.
· Fosters positive and productive partnership with Commercial sales team
· Actively provides constructive feedback to management on observations of team performance
· Supports the Store Manager in providing coaching to the teams on disciplinary issues consistently and impartially.
· Promotes and maintains a positive and motivating work environment.
· Provides mentorship to teams and influences continuous growth.
· Achieves personal sales and supports store sales targets
· Store Sales at or above budget
· Store shrink loss control
· Payroll at or below budgeted pay %
· Expenses at or below budgeted %
· Achievement of 95% on Store Audits
· Supervisory skills, proven ability to coach, and store team, through effective communication, coaching, feedback and ongoing support
· Proven ability to take initiative and execute on plans
· Exceptional communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· 1-3 years retail experience in a supervisory capacity
· High energy, enthusiasm and a drive to succeed
· Fundamental computer skills an asset
· Passion for automotive or automotive enthusiasts
· Able to work retail hours including scheduled evenings, weekends and holidays
What you'll get
· Competitive salary
· Competitive bonus program
· Comprehensive Benefit package
· Employee Preferred Pricing on Hard Parts
· Comprehensive training in a variety of formats
Background Check Requirements:
As a condition of employment, this position is subject to the successful completion of the following pre-employment conditions:
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates elected for an interview will be contacted.