- On Kijiji since February 2011
- View poster's other Ads
|Address||Mitchell, ON N0K 1N0, Canada
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
|Company||Delta Power Equipment|
The Accounting Administrator will be responsible for the performance of a variety of duties from backroom calculations to front desk customer service.
Responsibilities will include posting the day's receipts, filing and tallying deposits, coding, totaling, batching, entering, verifying and reconciling transactions such as accounts payable and receivable.
Other responsibilities will include the performance of related clerical duties, such as reception, word processing, answering and directing the phones, maintaining filing and record systems, faxing and photocopying.
Duties & Responsibilities:
(You will be responsible for, but not limited to)
• Audits accounts to make sure that payments are timely, computes interest charges and codes documents for loan officers.
• Checks other people's work to make sure that their final figures are correct, noting errors and the causes of any miscalculations.
• Utilizes computer systems to run databases, pay bills and order supplies.
• Provides customer service, accepting payments or providing refunds.
• Contacts individuals with delinquent accounts in order for receivable processing; along with printing monthly statements, accounts receivable reconciliation and collection of past due accounts.
• Code, total, batch, enter, verify and reconcile transactions such as accounts payable and receivable, purchase orders, cheques, invoices, cheque requisitions, and bank statements
Performs related clerical duties, such as word processing, maintaining filing and record systems, faxing and photocopying.
• Open & distribute mail to appropriate persons.
- Knowledge of accepted accounting rules, practices, tax laws, and reporting requirements.
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Computer literate, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel and e-mail.
- Ability to adapt to and learn new software.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE
Compensation will depend upon experience and will include benefits.