- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : Adzuna
|Address||, Stratford, ON,
|Job Offered By||Professional Employer|
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become financially better off. |
A Best Workplace
Scotiabank is a premier financial institution and Canada&'s most international bank recognized as a Best Workplace®, in Canada, Mexico, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Panama, Peru, Chile and Latin America by the Great Place to Work® Institute.
A multinational winning team
Scotiabank is Canada&'s international bank and a leading financial services provider in North America, Latin America, the Caribbean and Central America, and parts of Asia. We are dedicated to helping our 21 million customers become better off through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management, corporate and investment banking.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Scotiabank helps to build bright futures worldwide through ethical banking practices, environmental awareness and a commitment to communities.
As a member of the RESP team, you are responsible for contributing to the overall success of the department by demonstrating your commitment in delivering exceptional customer service on a daily basis; meeting negotiated goals, providing administrative and telephone support to our branches and team members nationally, other Financial Institutions and Lawyer firms; while adhering to Bank security and operational procedures, government regulations and policies. You are responsible for providing quality and timeliness of administrative functions, along with other objectives related to teamwork, customer service standards in a fashion consistent with bank values and your own personal development.
The incumbent will maintain a thorough knowledge of the RESP product, policies, processes, systems and regulatory requirements.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: 1. Provide support by:
* Delivering exceptional customer service daily by providing support to our branches nationwide, Financial Institutions and Lawyers; effectively responding to product, policy, government regulations , process inquiries and investigations.
* Assist in the processing of exception transactions/transfers to ensure the work is completed within the published Service Level Agreements
* Checking and authorizing transactions within defined limits
* Conducting investigations to resolve exception situations, completing complex adjustments or correction transactions
* Preparing and responding to correspondence as required
* Maintaining accurate and valuable trending and tracking information
* Providing guidance and training of other team members
* Assisting with the implementation of required changes (e.g. policy, process, systems etc.)
* Performing related sundry duties as assigned
2. Ensure customer service is consistent with One Team One Goal values by:
* Investigating and resolving issues/customer complaints raised by branches or other financial institutions
* Escalating branch concerns and coordinating resolutions with Centre management
* Providing guidance, product knowledge and policy information to branch staff
* Ensuring a high level of professionalism is maintained during all interactions
* Following up with branches on outstanding, unresolved issues or policy non-compliance situations;
* Maintaining the confidentiality of customer information
3. Maintain strict adherence to established operating and security procedures by:
* Adhering to established Bank regulations and procedures within assigned authority and responsibility
* Reporting any unusual occurrences or fraudulent activity to the Management immediately
* Completing all required training (e. g. Anti Money Laundering; Guidelines for Business Conduct)
* Thorough knowledge of PC skills using common software tools to access and communicate within the bank (Microsoft Word/Excel, Lotus Notes)
* The incumbent exercises judgment in the prioritization of their own workload to ensure optimum efficiency and adherence to established service standards
* The incumbent exhibits strong analytical skills in order to provide viable solutions and expertise to the execution of adjustments and exception transactions
* Excellent oral and written communications skills
REQUIREMENTS: ** High School diploma and a minimum of 1 year of relevant working experience.**
Accreditation in Telephone Skills/Etiquette courses would be an asset
To apply for this position please CLICK HEREScotiabank is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.