- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : Adzuna
|Address||, Listowel, ON,
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become financially better off. |
A Best Workplace
Scotiabank is a premier financial institution and Canada&'s most international bank recognized as a Best Workplace®, in Canada, Mexico, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Panama, Peru, Chile and Latin America by the Great Place to Work® Institute.
A multinational winning team
Scotiabank is Canada&'s international bank and a leading financial services provider in North America, Latin America, the Caribbean and Central America, and parts of Asia. We are dedicated to helping our 21 million customers become better off through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management, corporate and investment banking.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Scotiabank helps to build bright futures worldwide through ethical banking practices, environmental awareness and a commitment to communities.
The Senior Client Solutions Analyst (Sr.CSA) is responsible for contributing to the profitable growth and quality of the Bank&'s Commercial Credit portfolio for highly complex and customized financial solutions by collecting, processing and assimilating customer reporting information (interim and annual) and supporting the Director, Credit Solutions (DCSG) and Director, Client Relationships (DCRM) in the preparation of the write-up of credit applications, which may include financial modelling and due diligence. The incumbent will have direct contact with clients and will assist the DCSG or DCRM in providing administrative support and service for client-facing interactions.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:1) Process and Analyze Customer Reporting items (interim and annual) by:
- Maintaining a complete monitoring system ('Tracker') to ensure customer reporting is completed in a timely manner;
- Updating Tracker with necessary information to ensure accuracy of the customer reporting requirements (this includes various data such as annual review date, frequency etc);
- Completing Borrowing Base reporting in an accurate and timely manner per authorized frequency requirements;
- Completing the spreading of interim financial statements in Moody&'s Risk Analyst (RA) in an accurate and timely manner as per authorized frequency requirements;
- Performing trend analysis to monitor the health of client accounts and help determine client risk ratings;
- Identifying and action customer reporting items that are overdue, and following up with clients for overdue items that are between 0 and 60 days overdue. The objective is to minimize the number of items outstanding beyond 60 days which would otherwise need to be escalated;
- Supporting the offside conditions and onside with material deterioration process by:
i. Advising DCSG / DCRM when offside conditions or material deteriorations have occurred and commencing offside memos as required, under the guidance of the DCSG / DCRM;
ii. Updating Tracker to identify offside reporting conditions and removing flag when authorized
- Instructing the Central Accounting Unit (CAU) for fees related to late reporting items, as per guidance from the DCSG / DCRM;
- Ensuring that all relevant correspondence and authorizations are properly stored in the Shared Document Repository (SDR);
- Ensuring fees, pricing, IG and authorized limited changes are correctly processed/resolving as required and systems as applicable are appropriately updated.
2) Support the Annual Review process and preparation of credit correspondence by:
- Analyzing client files in e-Tracker to determine annual review reporting items that are due;
- Supporting the DSCG / DCRM in contacting clients regarding the submission of annual reporting items;
- Commencing the preparation of 1035s and assisting DSCG / DCRM as necessary;
- Preparing/completing spreads of annual financial statements and projections as necessary in RA;
- Ensuring client files are complete and up to date in Tracker and e-Tracker, and that all relevant correspondence and authorizations related to the Annual Review process are properly stored in the Shared Document Repository (SDR);
- Ensuring fees, pricing, IG and authorized limited changes are correctly processed/resolving as required and systems updated as required to reflect the information outlined in the Credit Authorization;
- Liaising with syndicate banks in gathering due diligence and information required to complete analysis and answer questions (if Scotiabank is agent).
3) Supporting the management of Conditions Precedent items by:
- Assisting in the collection of conditions precedent items as outlined in Commitment Letter, and uploading items into SDR;
- Completing certification documentation ('Conditions Precedent Confirmation Template') and uploading the template into SDR for review by DCSG / DCRM;
- Emailing completed and verified Conditions Precedent Confirmation templates to the Business Service Centre, to allow the BSC to proceed with funding requirements.
4) Providing other administrative support as required for credit, client-facing and/or fulfillment activities.
5) Ensuring adherence to the Bank&'s Anti-Money Laundering program, Know Your Customer requirements and Guidelines for Business Conduct, by reporting any unusual occurrences or fraudulent activities per established procedures.FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES:* Well organized and ability to multi-task
* Good excel skills needed to update borrowing base trend sheets
* Good credit skills (familiarity with writing up complex deals, spreading financial statements, assessing risk, financial modeling and drawing conclusions)
* Good Moody&'s Financial Analysis knowledge
* Intermediate accounting and financial statement analysis
* Good communication skills (oral and written)
* Interpersonal skills to effectively interface with customers
* Good knowledge of the Bank&'s commercial products and services
* Negotiation skills required for internal discussions
* Customer contact is required for follow-up on information gathering for new deals, interim/annual reviews and compliance.
To apply for this position please CLICK HEREScotiabank is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.