This role will provides review, analysis, and recommendations in the administration and delivery of FNHA funding agreements in support of the Funding Arrangements Team.|
- 1. Reviews and analyzes the documentation of funding agreements and proposed amendments to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- 2. Drafts, processes, and completes funding agreements and amendments for a variety of health programs and services.
- 3. Maintains and updates the funding agreements database system, and tracks pending and approved funding agreements, outstanding reporting requirements, as well as the status of financial payments related to funding agreements. Identifies functionality, processing, and technical problems, and makes recommendations for changes and improvement.
- 4. Provides advisory services, guidance, and assistance to First Nations Health Authority management and staff on funding agreements, and all relevant policies, processes, and procedures.
- 5. Coordinates the processing of funding agreements through data manipulation, and the review and monitoring of the process in the funding agreements database system.
- 6. Reviews and evaluates client requests for funding support, and provides options and alternatives in order to recommend an appropriate strategy.
- 7. Generates regular status reports, and prepares a variety of ad hoc reports for information and monitoring purposes.
- 8. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
Completion of two years of post-secondary education in Economics, Business Administration, or Finance, plus two (2) years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Employee Class: Permanent
Application Deadline: December 5, 2016 at 4:00pm
FIRST NATIONS HEALTH AUTHORITY