- On Kijiji since July 2016
- View poster's other Ads : Adzuna
|Address||, Windsor, ON,
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become financially better off. |
A Best Workplace
Scotiabank is a premier financial institution and Canada&'s most international bank recognized as a Best Workplace®, in Canada, Mexico, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Panama, Peru, Chile and Latin America by the Great Place to Work® Institute.
A multinational winning team
Scotiabank is Canada&'s international bank and a leading financial services provider in North America, Latin America, the Caribbean and Central America, and parts of Asia. We are dedicated to helping our 21 million customers become better off through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management, corporate and investment banking.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Scotiabank helps to build bright futures worldwide through ethical banking practices, environmental awareness and a commitment to communities.
Commercial Banking is looking for a dynamic self-starter who embraces a team environment and shares our passion for helping Canadian businesses achieve their goals to join our Distribution team as a Client Relationship Manager.
Our Commercial Banking professionals are committed to delivering advice and a full suite of customized lending, deposit, cash management and trade finance solutions to mid and large-sized businesses. Team members with a client-centric approach and a strong emphasis on results will thrive in our flexible, growth-oriented environment.
If you have a winning mindset and are proactive, resourceful and committed to profitable growth and delivering an exceptional client experience, we invite you to consider this position.
As a Client Relationship Manager, you will:
* Proactively acquire new clients by developing a disciplined sales approach, understanding clients' needs and asking for business and referrals
* Deepen client relationships by providing proactive advice and solutions, being a client champion, leveraging partners and promoting cross sell
* Make it easy for customers to do business with Scotiabank by bringing the Bank to the customer and providing fast turnaround times
Performance objectives for this role reward planned and advice-based portfolio management of lower/moderately complex Commercial relationships ($5MM - $15MM client annual revenue). You are responsible for the delivery of exceptional customer experience, cross sell, new client acquisition, credit underwriting and compliance, revenue growth and referral activities. You have a passion for understanding clients' businesses and proactively identify needs through sales activities such as face-to-face calls.
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
* Strong sales/closing skills
* Established portfolio management skills, including proven ability to execute sales activities and manage sales pipeline
* Proven ability to establish and maintain a referral network to generate closed referrals
* Strong negotiation skills
* Strong communication skills
* Proven relationship building and teamwork skills
* Intermediate credit skills; Analysis and completion of credit applications up to $3MM in authorizations
* Knowledge of the Canadian Commercial Banking marketplace
* Undergraduate degree in business or economics or equivalent work experience
This position reports to Director & Group Lead, Client Relationships (Mid-Market).
People are our foundation and Scotiabank is committed to investing in its employees. We offer a blended learning and personal development curriculum that includes coaching, in-class workshops, team activities, e-learning, skill builds and other resources. We are also committed to providing advancement opportunities for those individuals who have the ability, aspiration and engagement to contribute at higher levels.
To apply for this position please CLICK HEREScotiabank is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.