|Address||Cambridge, ON N1S3C8
|For Sale By||Owner|
The Classic Delay is an affordable high fidelity short delay. Built around the PT2399 which is loved by boutique builders for its reliability and analog like tone, the Classic Delay has 300ms of delay time and the repeats are well defined yet warm, cutting through when used on clean or dirty amps. The classic delay is your delay for slap back, ambient and short delay applications.
- true bypass switching.
- can be powered by a 9V battery and standard 9VDC power adapter, 2.1 mm centre negative barrel.
- built in rugged cast aluminum enclosure.
- guaranteed to be built with top quality components and tested to be free of defect.
Be sure to check out www.BuiltByAbel.com for more details including more high quality handmade guitar and bass gear, and customizing options.
- I honestly couldn’t be happier - Jordan
- I am so happy with the tone that I am able to achieve with these pedals as well as the amount of tonal variation. The results have been incredible. – John
- Most excellent…sounds just like the original – Jeff
- Used the pedal at a gig tonight and I am very, very pleased, it sounds fantastic. - Don
- As usual they are perfect...True craftsmanship in "my" opinion! - David