|Address||Elmira, ON N3B1W1
|For Sale By||Owner|
All-tube tone, digital FX, full programmability, and a professional switching system.
The Switchblade 50 combo has four channels that put the full arsenal of classic tones at your fingertips, from spine-tingling clean and crunch to singing lead and crushing, saturated sound. It seamlessly integrates all-tube preamp and power sections with full programmability, digital FX, and a professional switching system that gives you easy access to the 128 preset slots. 50 watts of power are pumped through a 12" Eminence Rockdriver 60 speaker.
The included FSM 432 MIDI footswitch allows instant switching between presets. Onboard digital effects including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, and tremolo.
2 - 12AX7 preamp tubes, 2 EL34 power tubes
12" Eminence Rockdriver 60 speaker
Four channels: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Ultra
Digital reverb, delay, modulation effects
Full programmability with 128 preset slots
FSM 432 MIDI footswitch
The dream amp that tube aficionados have been waiting for!
Switchblade delivers the full spectrum of sonic goods from spanking clean to a raging scream. It is the multi-specialist from funk, rock and pop to metal. Catering to players across all genres, its four channels and three independent effect sections serve up the widest range of sounds we have ever combined in a single amp. Programmable potentiometers enable settings to be stored in 128 memory slots, and the included MIDI board affords easy access to these presets at the touch of a button. Simply dial in and save your tone building a sound library has never been so easy.
All Switchblade models are also available with TSC, a built-in tube technician. It automatically biases the amp to extend tube life, shuts down defective tubes to get you through the gig, and indicates ratings to make tube selection an exercise in convenience. TSC even lets you operate EL34 and 6L6GC tubes simultaneously.
Available since 2006, Switchblade amps with and without TSC have won a loyal following across all genres. Many regard it as the most significant advance in tube amps made in the first decade of this century.
• Channels: Clean: Californian, Crunch: Classic British, Lead: British Hi-Gain, Ultra: American Hi-Gain
• Power: 50 Watts
• Poweramp: Shipped with 2x EL34, but also 6L6GC applicables
• Preamp: 2x 12AX7
• Modeling: No
• Effects: 3 independent Digital-FX processors: Reverb, Delay, Modulation (Chorus, Flanger, Tremolo)
• Effects Loop: serial/parallel
• MIDI: built in
• Footswitch/Stageboard: MIDI-Board FSM-432 included
• Switching Functions: 4xPreset, Bank up, Bank down, Tap Delay
• Special Features: Tube Safety Control (TSC) ;all Controls are fully programmable, included MIDI-Board
• Presets: 128 user presets
• Speaker Outputs: 1x 4 Ohms, 1x 8 Ohms or 2x 16 Ohms, 1x 16 Ohms
• Speakers: 1x 12'' Eminence Rockdriver 60
• Dimensions: 600 x 500 x 285 mm
Weight: 22,8 kg/ 50 lbs