|Address||Kitchener, ON N2C0B1
|For Sale By||Owner|
This Leslie 910 has been in climate controlled storage for decades (at our house). It has been tested and is in working order, as shown in the attached video. There are very few of these Leslie amps around anymore in working order. This is perfect for keyboards and/or guitars. (Three Dog Night had 2 of them on stage.)
The 910 model has 2 parts:
1. The separated top section: treble horn and reverb speakers
... makes it more portable for transportation
2. The larger bottom section: power amplifier and bass drum
... the larger size gives it a richer bass
Please refer to the attached pictures.
...and it sounds FANTASTIC! Check out the video I uploaded.
- This sale includes the Leslie 910 amp,
- a Leslie Deluxe Combo Pre-amp foot pedal with 2 channel inputs (I added the large volume dial buttons so they can be controlled with your feet while performing),
- and includes TWO 30' 9-pin cables (bought the 2nd one as a spare and it has never been used).
- It has 3 speeds: stop, slow, & fast,
- and it has reverb "on/off" and reverb "low/high" (the 2 speakers on the sides of the horn section are for the reverb).
- The label shows the power amp as 320 Watts.
- And it's on dolly wheels, so you can move it around easily.
Note: There are some small spots where the black finish has rubbed off, some are on the underside of the horn cabinet and are not visible during use. The material coverings over the speaker openings are weathered over the years, and the coverings over the 2 reverb speakers have also been stretched in. These could be replaced with new material.
Local pickup is expected please. Shipping this Leslie 910 is not a viable option and would be extremely costly. If you insist on it being shipped, please arrange your own shipping and costs, and I will be more than happy to help load it on their truck once payment has been received.
Thank you for viewing.