|Address||3016 Dewdney Ave, Regina, SK S4T 0Y2, Canada
|For Sale By||Business|
TRAYNOR - Acoustic Master - acoustic guitar amp.
2 Channels, 150 watts.
A beautiful amp - in great condition.
Made in Canada.
Compare this with new ones which sell for almost $900.
Acoustic Master Series Characteristics:
Effective simplicity and precise reproduction are two of the design criteria Yorkville Sound set for this new line of Traynor Acoustic Master amplifiers. Acoustic-electric guitarists and others will be pleased at the "neutral" response available with minimal control adjustments. Active filtering circuits allow effective tonal shaping with fewer knobs and switches so you get the sound you want quickly and easily.
Inside the Canadian-made AM series, high-grade glass epoxy circuit boards, low-noise metal film resistors and phone jacks with gold plated contacts ensure quiet, reliable performance onstage or in-studio. Outside you will find heavy-gauge, curved metal speaker grilles, rugged plywood construction and distinctive Buggy Whip leatherette covering.
AM Standard - General
The AM Standard is a true stereo amplifier/monitor with 150 continuous Watts available, 75 Watts a side, to drive its dual, internal, two-way, studio-grade speaker systems. To ensure accuracy, channel EQ controls provide an easy-to-find neutral setting with ample +/-15dB EQ available for precise adjustments thereafter. Channel One adds a frequency-tunable Notch filter control to help you screen out acoustic feedback and both Channel One and Channel Two provide independent sets of controls for the onboard digital effects systems. They also provide CLIP LEDs to help you set the Gain controls optimally and Channel Two provides Phantom Power for a condenser microphone that does not affect dynamic mics or line-level inputs should you opt for either of them.
External effects can be connected via In/Out Effects patch jacks with a Mono/Stereo selector and either internal or external effects can be Footswitched in or out. Patching the AM Standard to a PA or recording desk is also made simple thanks to a choice of a pre-Effects XLR Line Out, or L&R post-effects 1/4-inch TRS Line Outs. The back panel additionally features L&R Aux RCA Inputs for the addition of recorded music.
• True Stereo, 150 Watt Design
• Two, Studio Monitor Quality, 6.5-inch woofers
• Two, 1-inch Neodymium Dome Tweeters
• Two Independent, 24-bit Digital Stereo Effects Processors
• XLR / 1/4-inch Combi-Jack Input on Channel Two
• Compact Kick-Back Cabinet
• Solid Plywood Cabinet Construction
• All Metal Speaker Grille (Under Grille Cloth)
• Attractive Leatherette Finish
• Designed and Built in North America
• The 150 watt Traynor AM Standard is the ideal compact standalone amp for small solo acoustic gigs. A true stereo design using two, studio monitor quality, 6.5-inch woofers and two, 1-inch neodymium dome tweeters, the Traynor AM Standard features two fully discrete input channels along with an auxiliary RCA input for CD or MP3 player.
• Type - Stereo Acoustic Instrument Amplifier/Monitor
• Cont. Power(Watts) - 150
• Burst Power, 2 cycle (Watts) - 160
• Speaker Complement - 2x 6.5 inch 75-Watt woofers, 2 X 1-inch Neodymium-based 50-Watt dome tweeters
• Channel 1 Input - 1/4-inch TRS
• Channel 1 Controls - Gain, Bass, Lo Mid,Hi Mid, Treble, Efx Mix, EFX modify and Feedback Notch Filter controls EFX select
• Channel 2 Input - 1/4 inch/XLR Combi Jack
• Channel 2 Controls - Gain, Bass, Treble, EFX Select, Modify and Mix
• Master - overall Volume
• Line Outs - Pre EFX XLR, Post EFX 2 X 1/4 inch Stereo TRS Balanced
• Line Out Level (Vrms) - 1
• Effects Loop - Mono/Stereo selectable, balanced 1/4-inch
• Effects Footswitch Jack - Internal/External Effects Bypass
• Internal Effects - 16 modifiable presets, 24-bit
• LED Indicators - Power, Clip
• Other Features - Stereo RCA Aux Inputs
• Dimensions (DWH, inches) - 12 x 19 x 14
• Dimensions (DWH, cm) - 30 x 48 x 36
• Weight (lbs / kg) - 27.5 / 12.5
Let Happy Jack's help you with the music in your Life!